- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- AMP® MUD TERRAIN ATTACK$225.00 - $330.00
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTITRAC SUV$160.90
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
About Chevy Tahoe Tires
The Chevy Tahoe, a full-size SUV, is a smaller and more maneuverable version of the Chevy Suburban. The Tahoe is highly competitive, since with its 320-horsepower 5.3-liter V8, the model is a comfortable performer, its ride is smooth and handling is surprisingly composed. If you like driving your Tahoe, you need excellent wheels and tires, and CARiD.com can help you choose the reliable ones for your vehicle.
Our extensive selection of products includes tires of various sizes (16''-22''), types (both seasonal and all season), and subtypes (performance/all terrain/eco). For instance, we have 17-inch All-Terrain T/A KO All Season / All Terrain Tires by BFGoodrich® and Blizzak DM-V1 Winter / Performance Tires by Bridgestone®. Our website has collected tires for every pocket: from the expensive ones offered by Goodyear Tires, Toyo, and BFGoodrich to the more budget-friendly ones like Hankook and Falken. CARiD.com assures you that with tires we offer, the grip will be perfect, and you will feel safe and comfortable on the road. Save your time, browse our online store, and buy top-quality tires for your SUV. With any questions arising, call us, email us, or join our live chat.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.