Chevy Tahoe Off-Road Bumpers
If you find that you spend more time in your Chevy Tahoe really utilizing the 4x4 by making your own roads as you go along, investing in a set of off road bumpers would be a good idea for you. Not only will it protect your vehicle from the deterioration that occurs from nature’s tough terrain, but you’ll also have an easier time getting yourself out if you get stuck without having to worry about ripping off your factory bumper. These bumpers will also come in handy if you find yourself having to tow people a lot or even if you run into a lot of wildlife on your travels. In the event that you were to ever hit one, your vehicle will be better protected from damage because these bumpers are meant to take a hit.
We offer a wide variety of both sizes and style so you’re sure to find a set that will benefit you. And since we only offer the very best manufacturer’s bumpers, you’re guaranteed quality and durability for your money.
- Iron Cross® HD Series Front BumperHD Series Front Bumper by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product is made of tough...$1,058.40
- ARB® Deluxe Bar Front BumperDeluxe Bar Front Bumper by ARB®. Black Powdercoated. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull Bar selection...$55.69 - $2,849.05
- Iron Cross® HD Series Front Bumper with Push BarHD Series Front Bumper with Push Bar by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product is...$1,143.00
- Iron Cross® HD Series Front Bumper with Grille GuardHD Series Front Bumper with Grille Guard by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product...$1,421.10
- Ranch Hand® Legend Series Front BumperLegend Series Front Bumper by Ranch Hand®. Includes 2" Receiver and sturdy Frame Mounting. The Legend Series Front Bumper Replacement is the toughest product on the market. It is frame mounted and is one piece fully welded...$1,150.00
- Ranch Hand® Summit Series Front BumperSummit Series Front Bumper by Ranch Hand®. The Summit Series Front Bumper Replacement still provides superior protection similar to the Legend while offering an alternative style with reduced weight.$979.00
- N-Fab® Pre-RunnerPre-Runner by N-Fab®. This Pre-runner style light bar not only gives you a place to mount three 8- or 9-inch auxiliary lights, it provides a modest amount of protection for the lights and your grille.$291.31 - $330.44
- Fab Fours® Full Size Black Steel Elite Winch TrayUniversal Full Size Black Steel Elite Winch Tray (QWINCH-1) by Fab Fours®. Fits all full size ELITE Front Bumpers.$204.99
- Fab Fours® Black Steel Elite 2" ReceiverUniversal Black Steel Elite 2" Receiver (QREC-1) by Fab Fours®. Fits all Full Size ELITE Front Bumpers. This product is made from the finest quality materials for excellent reliability, high quality, and precise fit. This product...$109.99
- Fab Fours® 2" ReceiverUniversal 2" Receiver (M1750-1) by Fab Fours®. Fits all Full Size Black Steel Front Bumpers. This product is made from the finest quality materials for excellent reliability, high quality, and precise fit. This product will provide...$109.99
- Fab Fours® Full Size Winch TrayUniversal Full Size Winch Tray (M1650-1) by Fab Fours®. Fits all Full Size Black Steel Front Bumpers. Winch tray for mount on your bumper winch up to 16,500 lbs.$204.99
- Fab Fours® 2" Front Receiver Hitch AdapterUniversal 2" Front Receiver Hitch Adapter (M1250-1) by Fab Fours®. This product is made from the finest quality materials for excellent reliability, high quality, and precise fit. This product will provide you with reliable service...$205.99
- Fab Fours® Optional Fog Light KitUniversal Optional Fog Light Kit (JKST-LA) by Fab Fours®. For the Stubby Front bumper (B1854 and B1853). Engineered to increase your driving safety in foggy days. This Fab Fours optional fog light kit is carefully manufactured from...$174.99
- Fab Fours® Hella High Performance Halogen Wiring HarnessUniversal Hella High Performance Halogen Wiring Harness (H84994031) by Fab Fours®. Made from the highest quality materials to provide reliable performance, this Fab Fours additional wiring harness ensures outstanding durability,...$59.99
- Fab Fours® Replacement 90 mm Fog LightUniversal Replacement 90 mm Fog Light (61350) by Fab Fours®. Replacement fog light for all fab fours bumpers. For safe driving in fog or inclement weather, the fog lights of your vehicle should operate in a proper manner. This Fab...$54.99
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Exterior AccessoriesOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Exterior AccessoriesDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- Exterior AccessoriesHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Exterior AccessoriesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
- Yakima® RailGrab Foot Pack$88.21 - $156.37
- Popular Tahoe Part Numbers
- Chevy Tahoe Models
- Tahoe Base Off-Road Bumpers
- Tahoe Hybrid Off-Road Bumpers
- Tahoe LS Off-Road Bumpers
- Tahoe LT Off-Road Bumpers
- Tahoe LTZ Off-Road Bumpers
- Tahoe Limited Off-Road Bumpers
- Tahoe PPV Off-Road Bumpers
- Tahoe SSV Off-Road Bumpers
- Tahoe Z71 Off-Road Bumpers