- (1)Off-Road Front BumpersChevy Tahoe
- Off-Road Rear BumpersChevy Tahoe
- (46)Off-Road Bumper AccessoriesOff-road Style and Practicality
- (245)WinchesChevy Tahoe
- (744)Off-Road LightsChevy Tahoe
- Fender FlaresChevy Tahoe
- (30)Running BoardsChevy Tahoe
- (1)Skid PlatesChevy Tahoe
- (1,192)Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
If you find that you spend more time in your Chevy Tahoe really utilizing the 4x4 by making your own roads as you go along, investing in a set of off road bumpers would be a good idea for you. Not only will it protect your vehicle from the deterioration that occurs from nature’s tough terrain, but you’ll also have an easier time getting yourself out if you get stuck without having to worry about ripping off your factory bumper. These bumpers will also come in handy if you find yourself having to tow people a lot or even if you run into a lot of wildlife on your travels. In the event that you were to ever hit one, your vehicle will be better protected from damage because these bumpers are meant to take a hit.
We offer a wide variety of both sizes and style so you’re sure to find a set that will benefit you. And since we only offer the very best manufacturer’s bumpers, you’re guaranteed quality and durability for your money.
- Iron Cross® HD Series Full Width Front HD Winch BumperHD Series Front Bumper by Iron Cross. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product is made of tough...$1,058.40
- Iron Cross® HD Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Grille GuardHD Series Front Bumper with Grille Guard by Iron Cross. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product is...$1,421.10
- Iron Cross® HD Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Push BarHD Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Push Bar by Iron Cross. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The...$1,143.00
- Ranch Hand® Legend Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Grille GuardLegend Series Front Bumper by Ranch Hand. Includes 2" Receiver and sturdy Frame Mounting. The Legend Series Front Bumper Replacement is the toughest product on the market. It is frame mounted and is one piece fully welded construction.$1,150.00
- Ranch Hand® Summit Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Grille GuardSummit Series Front Bumper by Ranch Hand. The Summit Series Front Bumper Replacement still provides superior protection similar to the Legend while offering an alternative style with reduced weight.$979.00
- Fab Fours® Premium Full Width Front HD Winch BumperPremium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper by Fab Fours. Building on our reputation for the highest quality and design in the truck market, the Fab Fours Chevrolet HD winch bumper focuses on strength and durability. This bumper is...$1,237.95 - $2,843.50
- Fab Fours® Premium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Full Grille GuardPremium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Full Grille Guard by Fab Fours. Building on reputation for the highest quality and design in the truck market, the Fab Fours Chevrolet HD winch bumper focuses on strength and durability....$1,313.55 - $3,052.50
- Fab Fours® Premium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardPremium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by Fab Fours. Building on our reputation for the highest quality and design in the truck market, the Fab Fours Chevrolet HD winch bumper focuses on strength and...$1,304.10 - $3,052.50
- Frontier Truck Gear® Xtreme Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardXtreme Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by Frontier Truck Gear. Getting the job done. Frontier Xtreme Front Bumper Replacements come ready to work. At the job site or on the road our Front Bumpers Replacements...$933.24 - $979.29
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille GuardDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille Guard by ARB.$887.30 - $1,985.50
- ADD® Stealth Full Width Front Pre-Runner Winch Bumper with HoopStealth Full Width Front Pre-Runner Winch Bumper with Hoop by Addictive Desert Designs. The Addictive Desert Designs Stealth bolt-on Ford Raptor Bumper is a hybrid design of A.D.D. traditional Standard Pre-Runner Bumper, while...$1,382.83 - $2,535.19
- TrailReady® Full Width Front HD BumperFull Width Front HD Black Powder Coated Bumper by TrailReady.$1,899.00
- TrailReady® Full Width Front HD Bumper with Grille GuardFull Width Front HD Bumper with Grille Guard by TrailReady.$2,299.00
- TrailReady® Full Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardFull Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by TrailReady by TrailReady.$2,099.00
- Fab Fours® Premium Full Width Rear HD BumperPremium Full Width Rear HD Bumper by Fab Fours. Fab Fours rear replacement bumper integrates the existing receiver hitch. In addition to added style and formed-steel durability, the vehicle gains lower steps and recovery points....$642.60 - $1,919.99
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
- Yakima® RailGrab Foot Pack$157.95
Chevy Tahoe Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
2001 Chevy Silverado