- Engine AssembliesChevy Tahoe
- Engine BlocksChevy Tahoe
- (8)Valves & Valvetrain PartsChevy Tahoe
- Pistons, Rings & Connecting RodsChevy Tahoe
- (51)CamshaftsChevy Tahoe
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversChevy Tahoe
- (68)CrankshaftsChevy Tahoe
- (88)Cylinder HeadsChevy Tahoe
- Engine BearingsChevy Tahoe
- (33)Turbo & SuperchargersChevy Tahoe
- Harmonic BalancersChevy Tahoe
- (40)Engine MountsChevy Tahoe
- (169)Oil FiltersChevy Tahoe
- (2)Oil PumpsChevy Tahoe
- (7)Valve CoversChevy Tahoe
- (5)Oil PansChevy Tahoe
- (9)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesChevy Tahoe
- (1)Timing BeltsChevy Tahoe
- (8)Engine Oil CoolersChevy Tahoe
- Engine PulleysChevy Tahoe
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsChevy Tahoe
- (2)Rebuild KitsChevy Tahoe
- (97)Motor OilsChevy Tahoe
- (57)Engine Oil AdditivesChevy Tahoe
- (15)GasketingChevy Tahoe
Since the mid-1990s, few SUVs have been as popular as the Chevy Tahoe. Thanks to its strong powetrain, a number of available amenities and roomy interior, the Tahoe has been a good choice for big American families. If you want your Chevy Tahoe to keep running for years, it makes sense to properly and timely maintain it and repair using high-quality parts. With our comprehensive collection of premium quality Chevy Tahoe replacement engine parts, your engine will run as smoothly and reliably as new. We offer quality timing belts to properly synchronize the camshaft and crankshaft, seals and gaskets to keep fluids inside, engine mounts to reduce vibration from the engine, and anything else needed to make your engine perform at its peak.
Pistons, push rods, oil filters, connecting rod bearings, oil coolers, etc. - our inventory covers nearly all the bases. Manufactured by the industry’s most prominent brands such as Hayden, Goodyear, Standard, Sealed Power, and more, all replacement engine parts we stock for your Chevy feature precise design and the finest durability. Plus, our prices are the most competitive. If you have any questions, our call center experts will help you anytime.
- Replace® OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Remanufactured Engine by Replace®. If your engine is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt engine, get one that’s better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects,...Designed to be better than newReverse engineered to ensure any factory defects are eliminated$1,238.00 - $9,684.00
- A1 Cardone® TurbochargerTurbocharger by A1 Cardone®. Each unit is 100% disassembled and thoroughly cleaned using proprietary processes and dedicated specialized equipment. All component parts are inspected to exacting standards, and renewed as appropriate...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$84.81 - $1,888.71
- Replace® OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste time and money having your originals repaired. Replace cylinder heads are completely machined, inspected and ready...Completely disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, and carefully inspectedChecked for cracks$165.00 - $1,380.00
- Dorman® Engine Valve CoverEngine Valve Cover by Dorman®. Save time and money with Dorman’s Engine Valve Cover. Each one comes with the appropriate number of gaskets as well as all other components needed for a complete repair.$23.58 - $205.62
- MAHLE® TimingTiming by Mahle®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...$4.65 - $101.26
- DNJ Engine Components® CamshaftCamshaft by DNJ Engine Components®. This camshaft is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect fit...Designed to replace your malfunctioning partsHelps get your vehicle back to its original performance$50.69 - $181.49
- DNJ Engine Components® Exhaust ValveExhaust Valve by DNJ Engine Components®. Save your time and hassle when replacing your worn out or cracked valve with this superior part expertly crafted by DNJ. Designed to meet or exceed the highest OE standards, the top-notch...Designed to replace your worn out or cracked valveLooks, fits and performs just like your OE part$6.32 - $30.80
- DNJ Engine Components® Intake ValveIntake Valve by DNJ Engine Components®. Save your time and hassle when replacing your worn out or cracked valve with this superior part expertly crafted by DNJ. Designed to meet or exceed the highest OE standards, the top-notch...Designed to replace your worn out or cracked valveLooks, fits and performs just like your OE part$5.27 - $14.60
- DNJ Engine Components® Piston Ring SetPiston Ring Set by DNJ Engine Components®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a...Designed to replace your malfunctioning partsHelps get your vehicle back to its original performance$24.14 - $170.60
- DNJ Engine Components® Piston SetPiston Set by DNJ Engine Components®. Repair your vehicle to its optimal performance with this premium piston set designed by DNJ. This superb set includes everything you may need for successful installation. Manufactured with the...Designed to restore your vehicle's original performanceIncludes all you may need to replace your worn out parts$50.75 - $435.01
- Dorman® Engine Timing CoverSave time and money with Dorman’s Engine Timing Cover. Each one comes with a gasket as well as any other components needed for a complete repair.$13.06 - $407.43
- Cloyes® Timing ChainTiming Chain by Cloyes®. Keep your engine’s valvetrain and balance shafts in perfect time with Cloyes, the world leader in timing drive systems. No matter whether you need a belt, chain or a complete timing kit, Cloyes has the OE...Maintains critical valvetrain and balance shaft timingPrevents performance problems and possible engine damage that can result from incorrect timing$9.98 - $102.38
- Cloyes® Timing SetTiming Set by Cloyes®. Keep your engine’s valvetrain in perfect time with Cloyes, the world leader in timing drive systems. No matter whether you need a timing gear or complete timing gear set, Cloyes has the OE quality parts...Maintains critical valve timingPrevents performance problems and possible engine damage that can result from incorrect timing$18.62 - $195.60
- Cloyes® Timing Camshaft SprocketTiming Camshaft Sprocket by Cloyes®. Keep your engine’s valvetrain in perfect time with Cloyes, the world leader in timing drive systems. No matter whether you need a timing gear or complete timing gear set, Cloyes has the OE...Maintains critical valve timingPrevents performance problems and possible engine damage that can result from incorrect timing$5.02 - $83.48
- Crane Cams® Replacement Timing ChainReplacement Timing Chain by Crane Cams®. High-performance engine builders and street tuners who crave for maximum performance out of their vehicle, choose these top-grade performance products painstakingly designed by Crane Cams....Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleBump up engine power to the next level$113.68 - $122.91
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.
- Centric® Fleet Performance Organic Brake Pads$50.15 - $66.31
- Comp Cams® Engine Timing Cover$270.86 - $277.81