- Allante Replacement Suspension Parts
- ATS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Brougham Replacement Suspension Parts
- Calais Replacement Suspension Parts
- Catera Replacement Suspension Parts
- Cimarron Replacement Suspension Parts
- Commercial Chassis Replacement Suspension Parts
- CTS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Deville Replacement Suspension Parts
- DTS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Eldorado Replacement Suspension Parts
- ELR Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escalade Replacement Suspension Parts
- Fleetwood Replacement Suspension Parts
- Series 60 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Series 62 Replacement Suspension Parts
- (1,225)Shocks & StrutsCadillac
- (343)Coil SpringsCadillac
- (15)Leaf SpringsCadillac
- (377)Air SuspensionCadillac
- (686)Control ArmsCadillac
- (849)Sway BarsCadillac
- (430)Ball JointsCadillac
- (19)Torsion BarsCadillac
- (413)Shock & Strut HardwareCadillac
- (190)Self-Leveling SensorsCadillac
- (725)Suspension BushingsCadillac
- (141)Alignment KitsCadillac
Cadillac is a brand name that speaks for itself. What is says is luxury, style, and upscale performance. Founded back in 1902, the Cadillac Motor Car Division is a division of the American carmaker General Motors. Over its more than a century-long history, Cadillac has forged itself an immaculate reputation for producing technologically-advanced, stylish and agile automobiles much favored by status-conscious buyers. The car manufacturer is headquartered in NY, USA, while its production facilities are situated all over the U.S. As for Cadillac’s model lineup, among the brand’s most famous models are the Cadillac Escalade, Cadillac SRX, Cadillac XTS, Cadillac ATS, Cadillac Deville, etc.
Consider our virtual store your first-choice destination for Cadillac suspension parts that perfectly blend unsurpassed quality and a reasonable price. To offer our customers only the finest products at the most tempting prices, we work together with a multitude of internationally famous and certified aftermarket companies. Among our main suppliers are such top manufacturers in the industry like Monroe, Mevotech, KYB, Arnott, Suncore, and many others. That is precisely why all the replacement suspension parts found on our virtual shelves will definitely impress you with upscale functionally, perfect fit, and everlasting durability. So why wait? Use the chance to get the products you have long been looking for at the most tempting prices around.
- Monroe® Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut AssembliesEcono-Matic™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time because spring compression is...$62.40 - $135.64
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Shocks and StrutsB4 Series Replacement Shocks and Struts by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same...$31.36 - $538.59
- Dorman® Sway BarSway Bar by Dorman®. Re-engineered by Dorman with a solid forged design that eliminates the possibility of the ends breaking due to corrosion, Dorman’s Suspension Stabilizer Bar offers top-notch durability. It’s also a great...$4.48 - $181.46
- Arnott® Replacement Air SuspensionReplacement Air Suspension by Arnott®. Arnott offers completely new and rebuilt air suspension struts, shocks, and springs designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. New Arnott parts are built using components...$84.15 - $2,880.40
- KYB® Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssembliesStrut-Plus™ Complete Strut Assemblies by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't require a spring compressor. All components, including the...$54.65 - $175.35
- Bilstein® B3 Series Replacement Coil SpringB3 Series Replacement Coil Spring by Bilstein®. By choosing Bilstein springs, you're backing an uncontested champion: a succesful motor sports fitter and a leading original equpment manufacturer of automotuve springs.$61.88
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...$18.97 - $207.16
- KYB® SR Series Shocks and StrutsSR Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. When replacing struts, it's also a great idea to replace strut mounts too. They optimize suspension performance by providing a smooth steering response and reduce vibration and road noise. Each...$70.00 - $314.82
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentsSway Bar Components by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure superior longevity and...$3.70 - $61.37
- Arnott® Air to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Replace worn and aged air suspension springs that are no longer reliable with simple, worry-free metal coil springs. Coil springs feature a variable spring rate that provides a softer,...$169.15 - $1,735.69
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...$21.62 - $178.63
- Monroe® Specialty™ Shocks and StrutsSpecialty™ Shock by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed to restore factory ride height and ride quality on vehicles equipped with electronic or factory air suspensions. All Specialty Shocks by Monroe are direct...$79.12 - $328.84
- MOOG® Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...$9.01 - $159.93
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...$26.66 - $121.85
- Mevotech® Control ArmsControl Arms by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...$7.11 - $265.69
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Auto Repair PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Auto Repair PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Auto Repair PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Auto Repair PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Auto Repair PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Auto Repair PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Auto Repair PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- K&N® Wrapper (RF-1048DK)$35.99
Cadillac Suspension Parts Reviews
2007 Cadillac Escalade