- Allante Replacement Suspension Parts
- ATS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Brougham Replacement Suspension Parts
- Calais Replacement Suspension Parts
- Catera Replacement Suspension Parts
- Cimarron Replacement Suspension Parts
- Commercial Chassis Replacement Suspension Parts
- CT6 Replacement Suspension Parts
- CTS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Deville Replacement Suspension Parts
- DTS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Eldorado Replacement Suspension Parts
- ELR Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escalade Replacement Suspension Parts
- Fleetwood Replacement Suspension Parts
- Series 60 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Series 61 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Series 62 Replacement Suspension Parts
- (1,345)Shocks & StrutsCadillac
- (377)Coil SpringsCadillac
- (29)Leaf SpringsCadillac
- (595)Air SuspensionCadillac
- (705)Control ArmsCadillac
- (793)Sway BarsCadillac
- (416)Ball JointsCadillac
- (10)Torsion BarsCadillac
- (301)Shock & Strut HardwareCadillac
- (213)Self-Leveling SensorsCadillac
- (609)Suspension BushingsCadillac
- (162)Alignment KitsCadillac
- (8)Suspension LubricantsCadillac
Cadillac is a brand name that speaks for itself. What is says is luxury, style, and upscale performance. Founded back in 1902, the Cadillac Motor Car Division is a division of the American carmaker General Motors. Over its more than a century-long history, Cadillac has forged itself an immaculate reputation for producing technologically-advanced, stylish and agile automobiles much favored by status-conscious buyers. The car manufacturer is headquartered in NY, USA, while its production facilities are situated all over the U.S. As for Cadillac’s model lineup, among the brand’s most famous models are the Cadillac Escalade, Cadillac SRX, Cadillac XTS, Cadillac ATS, Cadillac Deville, etc.
Consider our virtual store your first-choice destination for Cadillac suspension parts that perfectly blend unsurpassed quality and a reasonable price. To offer our customers only the finest products at the most tempting prices, we work together with a multitude of internationally famous and certified aftermarket companies. Among our main suppliers are such top manufacturers in the industry like Monroe, Mevotech, KYB, Arnott, Suncore, and many others. That is precisely why all the replacement suspension parts found on our virtual shelves will definitely impress you with upscale functionally, perfect fit, and everlasting durability. So why wait? Use the chance to get the products you have long been looking for at the most tempting prices around.
- ACDelco® Advantage Gas Charged Shock AbsorberAdvantage Gas Charged Shock Absorber by ACDelco. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...$19.47 - $60.30
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment Air Lift Shocks and StrutsGM Original Equipment Air Lift Shocks and Struts by ACDelco. ACDelco Air Lift Shocks are designed to help provide better handling for temporary situations, such as when a vehicle hauls a heavy load or tows a trailer. ACDelco Air...$11.11 - $623.94
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment Shocks and StrutsGM Original Equipment Shocks and Struts by ACDelco. Keep that great GM ride and handling with GM Original Equipment Shocks and Struts. Built to match your factory-original parts in fit, form and function, GM OE Shocks and Struts...$39.31 - $642.63
- ACDelco® Professional Premium Gas Charged Complete Strut AssemblyProfessional Premium Gas Charged Complete Strut Assembly by ACDelco. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...$145.60 - $156.90
- Monroe® Econo-Matic Complete Strut AssembliesEcono-Matic Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time because spring compression is not...$61.43 - $157.00
- Monroe® Quick-Strut Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so youll not only save installation time, your vehicles ride and...$18.97 - $234.49
- Monroe® OESpectrum Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum Struts by Monroe. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...$19.13 - $363.07
- Monroe® Specialty Shocks and StrutsSpecialty Shock by Monroe. These shock absorbers are designed to restore factory ride height and ride quality on vehicles equipped with electronic or factory air suspensions. All Specialty Shocks by Monroe are direct replacements on...$76.91 - $348.79
- KYB® Excel-G Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G Series Shocks and Struts by KYB. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...$21.86 - $178.17
- KYB® Gas-a-Just Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just Series Shocks and Struts by KYB. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...$27.04 - $132.15
- KYB® Strut-Plus Complete Strut AssembliesStrut-Plus Complete Strut Assemblies by KYB. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't require a spring compressor. All components, including the...$79.44 - $248.00
- MOOG® Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyStrut and Coil Spring Assembly by MOOG. The Complete Strut Assemblies feature a superior design and construction over the OE design. Highlighting the assembly is the Triple Piston Rod Seal. The outer wiper seal cleans the piston...$63.90 - $162.94
- Gabriel® Guardian Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock AbsorberGuardian Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock Absorber by Gabriel. Whether its a casual cruise over paved asphalt or a long drive on a rugged country road, Gabriel Guardian shocks provide high-quality comfort and stable performance under all...$13.46 - $18.88
- Gabriel® LTV Commercial Duty Shock AbsorberLTV Commercial Duty Shock Absorber by Gabriel. Not all light trucks and vans are driven equally. Service professionals have vastly different needs for their vehicles, especially their suspensions. So Gabriel LTV shocks are designed...$31.04 - $46.95
- Gabriel® ProGuard Shock AbsorberProGuard Shock Absorber by Gabriel. You cant always anticipate what the road throws at you. Thats why Gabriel ProGuard shocks are engineered for superior comfort and control, regardless of how tough the road conditions may be....$15.61 - $23.61
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Cadillac Suspension Parts Reviews
2000 Cadillac Seville