Cadillac Suspension Parts
- Allante Replacement Suspension Parts
- ATS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Brougham Replacement Suspension Parts
- Calais Replacement Suspension Parts
- Catera Replacement Suspension Parts
- Cimarron Replacement Suspension Parts
- Commercial Chassis Replacement Suspension Parts
- CTS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Deville Replacement Suspension Parts
- DTS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Eldorado Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escalade Replacement Suspension Parts
- Fleetwood Replacement Suspension Parts
- Series 60 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Series 62 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Series 75 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Seville Replacement Suspension Parts
- Sixty Special Replacement Suspension Parts
- SRX Replacement Suspension Parts
- STS Replacement Suspension Parts
- XLR Replacement Suspension Parts
- XTS Replacement Suspension Parts
The suspension system separates the wheels axle assembly from the body isolating the vehicle structure from shocks and vibrations providing you with comfortable driving. Broadly speaking, this system consists of a spring and damper (including spring shackles, wheels, axles, and stabilizer). The energy of road shock results in spring vibrations, which are restricted to a proper level by the damper, also known as a shock absorber. If any part of your suspension system is worn or damaged, it's critically important to replace it as soon as possible before it leads to more serious damage of the whole system.
It's a well-known fact that any system is as effective as its weakest part. This is the reason why you should pay attention to all suspension parts including its miscellaneous parts such as king pins, body bushings, links, seals, etc. and never wait too long to replace worn or damaged ones. If you are looking for Cadillac suspension replacement parts, look through our wide selection of high quality products manufactured especially for your four-wheel friend, which means a precise fit. Whether you are looking for ball joints, strut mounts, control arm bushings, or sway bars to restore your Cadillac to proper operation, we have you covered.
- Monroe® Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut AssembliesEcono-Matic™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time because spring compression is...
$78.00from $62.40 - $120.43# 4351
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement ShocksB4 Series Replacement Skocks by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same OEM quality...
$34.26from $27.41 - $468.26# 4266
- Dorman® Sway BarSway Bar by Dorman®. Re-engineered by Dorman with a solid forged design that eliminates the possibility of the ends breaking due to corrosion, Dorman’s Suspension Stabilizer Bar offers top-notch durability. It’s also a great...
$6.50from $5.20 - $176.62# 4062
- Arnott® Replacement Air SuspensionReplacement Air Suspension by Arnott®. Arnott offers completely new and rebuilt air suspension struts, shocks, and springs designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. New Arnott parts are built using components...
$109.48from $87.58 - $2,700.38# 6331
- KYB® Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssembliesStrut-Plus™ Complete Strut Assemblies by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't require a spring compressor. All components, including the...
$90.45from $72.36 - $175.36# 4321
- Bilstein® B3 Series Replacement Coil SpringB3 Series Replacement Coil Spring by Bilstein®. By choosing Bilstein springs, you're backing an uncontested champion: a succesful motor sports fitter and a leading original equpment manufacturer of automotuve springs.
$49.39from $39.51 - $56.05# 4264
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...
$95.95from $76.76 - $207.16# 4352
- KYB® SR Series Shocks and StrutsSR Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. When replacing struts, it's also a great idea to replace strut mounts too. They optimize suspension performance by providing a smooth steering response and reduce vibration and road noise. Each...
$85.55from $68.44 - $334.97# 4319
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentsSway Bar Components by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure superior longevity and...
$5.78from $4.62 - $40.36# 4606
- Arnott® Coil Spring Conversion KitCoil Spring Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Replace worn and aged air suspension springs that are no longer reliable with simple, worry-free metal coil springs. Coil springs feature a variable spring rate that provides a softer, more...
$204.18from $163.34 - $1,391.23# 2077
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...
$26.06from $20.85 - $168.47# 4315
- Monroe® Specialty™ Shocks and StrutsSpecialty™ Shock by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed to restore factory ride height and ride quality on vehicles equipped with electronic or factory air suspensions. All Specialty Shocks by Monroe are direct...
$34.00from $27.20 - $350.60# 4364
- MOOG® Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...
$15.76from $12.61 - $137.86# 5139
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...
$32.20from $25.76 - $108.98# 4317
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Mount ComponentsStrut-Mate™ Mount Components by Monroe®. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete repair. Monroe strut mounts replace...
$7.31from $5.85 - $86.14# 4353
The shocks arrived as planned, were packed well & in tack. The installation was a chore due to the top rusted nut on the original shocks. I was working on a 1997 sts model. A lot of heat was required and caution not to damage the upper mounts. One of tho OE air lines wouldn't come apart, & I purchase a air shock line kit at my jobber store. A new upper shock mounting nut would make the job easier. Definitely a great product & no problem with any warning lights coming on. Beware, your rear air ride system must be functioning properly for these shocks to work for you.
- Popular Replacement Suspension Parts Part Numbers
- Arnott® SK-2186 - New Replacement Front Air Strut
- Arnott® AS-2715 - Replacement Rear Passive Air Shock
- Arnott® AS-2708 - Remanufactured OE Replacement Rear Electronic Air Shock
- Arnott® P-2204 - OE Air Compressor
- Arnott® SK-2671 - Front Bilstein Shock
- Arnott® AS-2700 - New Replacement Rear Air Shock
- Mevotech® CMS50190 - Front Left Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly (Premier Line Warranty)
- Mevotech® CMS50191 - Front Right Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly (Premier Line Warranty)
- Mevotech® MS50820 - Front Sway Bar Link Kit (Premier Line Warranty)