- (1)Lift KitsCadillac XLR
- (3)Leveling KitsCadillac XLR
- (2)Air SuspensionCadillac XLR
- (5)Shocks & StrutsCadillac XLR
- (15)Sway BarsCadillac XLR
- (26)Control ArmsCadillac XLR
- (2)Subframe BracesCadillac XLR
- (7)Leaf SpringsCadillac XLR
- (3)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsCadillac XLR
- (1)Torque ArmsCadillac XLR
- (1)Ball JointsCadillac XLR
- (7)Suspension LubricantsCadillac XLR
There are not many things as satisfying as having your Cadillac car set up exactly the way you want it, with a smooth ride you enjoy every time and great performance and safety. When it comes to your daily driving experience in any car, including your great Cadillac XLR, suspension is possibly the single most important factor, and if you want to improve yours, CARiD are here to help you get the effects you want and truly upgrade and enhance your XLR. There are a wide range of different suspension products available for the Cadillac XLR here at CARiD, including top quality equipment from leading names like Pro Comp, Air Lift, Arnott Hellwig and Skyjacker, so whatever you are looking for we are confident you'll find it here.
Whether you want a new lowering kit for the XLR, struts, leveling kits or one of our superb Eibach alignment camber kits, you can find it here for your Cadillac at the best prices you'll find anywhere on the web. CARiD not only choose, test and supply the best car products, but we are also very committed to customer support. This means when you buy your new Cadillac XLR suspension kit here, you can get the most from our great deals with absolute peace of mind. Get the ride you've always wanted for your Cadillac right now, with the great suspension systems from CARiD!
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Economy line of stock mount, stock appearing shocks. These shocks provide a significant upgrade from stock and are very economically...Twin-Tube internal designEasy, Bolt-In Installation$64.26 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1®. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack. QA1’s Stocker Star is a lightweight aluminum non-coil-over shock. Used in drag...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$118.04 - $285.01
- QA1 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track ShockRear Driver or Passenger Side 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track Shock Absorber by QA1®. The new 53 Series is a stock mount twin tube shock absorber. Formerly the FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$134.14 - $138.40
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1®. FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized internals packaged inside a strong, steel stock mount body that allows for enhanced internal gas bag clearance. FC Series is...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$91.00 - $100.59
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior®. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team over-engineers parts, which...Twin-Tube internal designPrecision engineered for your vehicle$12.01 - $102.00
- Energy Suspension® Control Arm BushingsControl Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and lower control arms, rear upper and lower control arms,...$6.14 - $156.74
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Shocks and StrutsGM Original Equipment™ Shocks and Struts by ACDelco®. Keep that great GM ride and handling with GM Original Equipment Shocks and Struts. Built to match your factory-original parts in fit, form and function, GM OE Shocks and...Built to match your factory-original parts in fit, form and function to ensure performance.Right for your vehicle and lifestyle$34.60 - $642.63
- Mevotech® Ball JointsBall Joints by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm$8.28 - $101.79
- Falcon® Ball JointBall Joint by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Ball Joints are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Ball Joints meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit.Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components$7.58 - $51.87
- MOOG® Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability$13.96 - $165.24
- Centric® Ball JointBall Joint by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$5.26 - $245.04
- Mevotech® Sway Bar Link KitSway Bar Link Kit by Mevotech®. Stabilizer links transfer weight between the left and right sides of a vehicle. When a vehicle makes a turn, lateral force is applied proportional to the rate of lateral acceleration. Because the...Built to match or go beyond OE standardsDirect replacement$3.08 - $64.86
- Centric® Stabilizer Bar LinkStabilizer Bar Link by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$4.10 - $82.64
- Falcon® Stabilizer Bar Link KitStabilizer Bar Link Kit by Falcon®. Falcon steering sway bar links are designed to last longer than typical aftermarket sway bar links. Improvements made in the rubber on Bolt and bushing links and engineered materials applied to...High strength steel boltsGuarantees good performance under high loads$3.12 - $26.30
- MOOG® Sway Bar Link KitSway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements over stock units to...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links$11.41 - $87.31
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Plain Brake Rotor$29.47 - $39.10