- (1)Lift KitsCadillac Deville
- (99)Air SuspensionCadillac Deville
- (217)Shocks & StrutsCadillac Deville
- (85)Coil SpringsCadillac Deville
- (122)Sway BarsCadillac Deville
- (129)Control ArmsCadillac Deville
- Conversion KitsCadillac Deville
- Subframe BracesCadillac Deville
- (3)Alignment KitsCadillac Deville
- (8)Leaf SpringsCadillac Deville
- (81)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (3)Skid PlatesCadillac Deville
- (2)Panhard BarsCadillac Deville
- Helper SpringsCadillac Deville
- Steering DampersCadillac Deville
- Torque ArmsCadillac Deville
- (1)Ball JointsCadillac Deville
- Bump StopsCadillac Deville
- (8)Suspension LubricantsCadillac Deville
Do you want to improve the way your Cadillac Deville feels when you drive it, and upgrade its performance with some great new suspension system enhancements? Upgrades to the original suspension on your Deville can allow you to get the ride you want, and are cost effective and easy to purchase when you come to CARiD. We stock suspension kits designed especially for your Cadillac model by leading manufacturers like Revtek, Arnott, Pro Comp, Hotchkis, Energy Suspension, Hellwig and many more, who are known throughout the industry as leading developers of after market car suspension gear. These great Cadillac products are available here at CARiD at some of the lowest prices you'll find anywhere on the internet, and also backed by our unbeatable customer service.
Check out CARiD's selection of Cadillac Deville alignment camber kits, leveling kits, lowering kits and other great suspension products. Whether you opt to have a professional install your new suspension system or to perform your upgrades on your Deville yourself at home, we are certain you'll be delighted with the results you'll get from these high quality, beautifully engineered products. Browse the range in store here for your model of Cadillac Deville, and place your order on our secure, easy to use site or via our toll free line for speedy delivery!
- APEXi® Performance Coilover KitsN1 ExV Dampers by APEXi.$6.60 - $3,207.75
- Ridetech® CoolRide KitCoolRide Kit by RideTech.$250.00 - $450.00
- Bilstein® AK Series Shock AbsorbersAK Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein. Sealed steel body stock mount shocks and struts. These shock kit packages are perfect for dialing in your car. Everything is included...the shocks, instructions and recommended set-ups.$90.47 - $294.52
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber even under loads but dont want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.$77.43 - $740.85
- Monroe® Max-Air® Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersMax-Air Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Monroe. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to maintain the ride height of the vehicle even when up to...$46.92 - $150.38
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any...$16.12 - $79.76
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersSensa-Trac Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge calibrated springs that will help maintain...$27.35 - $107.79
- Koni® Special D Shocks and StrutsSpecial D Shocks and Struts by Koni. The Koni special, or original damper, is designed for the driver who wants to improve their cars handling and safety. Improved road holding with a higher level of safety, available for almost...$80.64 - $284.48
- Koni® STR.T Street Shock Absorbers and StrutsSTR.T Street Shock Absorbers and Struts by Koni. STR.T Shocks by Koni. Ready for the road? For curves? For adrenaline? With the STR.T shocks, KONl gives everyone the ultimate feeling when driving with a sport chassis the quick and...$45.92 - $155.68
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1. Quantity: 1 per Pack.$63.43 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack.$117.04 - $285.01
- QA1 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track ShockRear Driver or Passenger Side 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track Shock Absorber by QA1.$134.14 - $138.40
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1.$91.00 - $100.59
- RideTech® HQ Series Shock AbsorbersHQ Series Shock Absorbers by RideTech. The HQ (handling quality) Series shocks adds rebound adjustment for the driver who wants to tune ride quality and handling quality to their specific taste.$185.00 - $520.00
- RideTech® HQ Series ShocksWavesHQ Series ShocksWaves by RideTech. The Handling Quality ("HQ") series features adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a lightweight aluminum impact forged construction that is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and...$900.00 - $1,400.00
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly$49.36 - $58.01