- (30)Lowering KitsCadillac Escalade
- (31)Lift KitsCadillac Escalade
- Handling KitsCadillac Escalade
- (51)Leveling KitsCadillac Escalade
- (138)Air SuspensionCadillac Escalade
- (237)Shocks & StrutsCadillac Escalade
- (42)Coil SpringsCadillac Escalade
- (117)Sway BarsCadillac Escalade
- (133)Control ArmsCadillac Escalade
- Conversion KitsCadillac Escalade
- Torsion BarsCadillac Escalade
- (2)Subframe BracesCadillac Escalade
- (3)Alignment KitsCadillac Escalade
- (14)Leaf SpringsCadillac Escalade
- (90)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsCadillac Escalade
- Helper SpringsCadillac Escalade
- Steering DampersCadillac Escalade
- (1)Ball JointsCadillac Escalade
- Bump StopsCadillac Escalade
- (7)Suspension LubricantsCadillac Escalade
- (2)Wheel SpacersCadillac Escalade
Modifying and upgrading your Cadillac can be enjoyable and really satisfying, as well as rewarding you with better performance and a smoother ride. This is particularly true of suspension upgrades, and if you are now looking to upgrade your Cadillac Escalade with new suspension kits, then CARiD have all of the best products to help you do it. With high quality, well designed kits and systems by leading names like Hotchkis, Energy Suspension, Pro Comp, Hellwig, Air Lift and Eibach, we have the Cadillac Escalade air suspension and leveling kits you want to get the great ride you are looking for from you Cadillac, and at fantastic low prices you won't find anywhere else.
Check out the great gear we have in store for your model of Cadillac Escalade and you will find load leveling kits, sway bar assemblies and air suspension kits by top names, all available to buy with fast delivery either here on our great site or toll free over the phone. We pair these excellent Cadillac products with our amazing level of customer support, and we are sure you'll be happy, both with your order and our commitment to you as a customer when you buy at CARiD. Browse our Escalade suspension systems range here today!
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for...$143.00 - $1,403.39
- Eibach® Sport Lowering KitSport Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that allows your...$181.92 - $1,163.14
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...$511.15 - $1,334.19
- MaxTrac Suspension® Lowering KitLowering Kit with by MaxTrac Suspension®. Lowering your truck or SUV has never been easier than with this MaxTrac lowering kit. Get improved handling and a sporty stance that will make all the heads turn your way. MaxTrac...For lowering your vehicle without sacrificing comfortImproves the handling and steering of your truck or SUV$187.96 - $862.70
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitsStandard Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$252.33 - $2,873.73
- Superlift® Master™ Lift KitMaster™ Lift Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in product design. Most of Superlift...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$266.45 - $2,254.95
- ReadyLIFT® MLS Lift KitMLS Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. The ReadyLIFT Off Road Suspension Series includes heavy-duty products for Chevy, GMC, Ford, Dodge, Toyota and Jeep JK Wranglers. The super strong Series 1 Uni-ball plate steel upper control arms (UCA)...Includes hardware and bushingsDirect replacement of OEM shock package$99.95 - $2,699.95
- MaxTrac Suspension® Coil SpacersCoil Spacers by MaxTrac Suspension®. These MaxTrac Suspension coil spacers are the simplest and most effective way of leveling the front of your coil spring suspension vehicle. Their construction allows long life, with no sagging,...Maintains your OEM ride quality while achieving maximum liftUtilizes extended steering knuckles$50.36 - $199.95
- MaxTrac Suspension® Lift KitLift Kit by MaxTrac Suspension®. You can lift your truck with a set of larger diameter off-road tires to help with traction and raise the low points of your vehicle, but in this case you'll need some additional clearance which you...Maintains your OEM ride quality while achieving maximum liftUtilizes extended steering knuckles$120.51 - $1,608.03
- MaxTrac Suspension® Max Pro Lift KitMax Pro Lift Kit by MaxTrac Suspension®. Maxtrac Suspension provides extremely high quality fabricated strut spacers made from steel, stamped top plates, and standardized hardware across all applications. Maxtrac knows that the...Maintains your OEM ride quality while achieving maximum liftUtilizes extended steering knuckles$199.95 - $244.95
- Truxx® Lift KitLift Kit by Truxxx®. Truxxx is the original leveling kit company every leveling kit on the market today is a derivative of a Truxxx Lift and Level kit in one way or another.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$174.00 - $834.00
- ProRYDE® SuperBLOK™ Lift Block KitSuperBLOK™ Rear Lift Block Kit by ProRYDE®. If you want to install a bigger tire wheel package, bottom line is you need more fender clearance. So whether you want an aggressive off-road look, a low-profile street look, or even if...ProRYDE SEMA award-winning productsNEW generation of Lift Kits & Leveling Kits$102.55 - $169.00
- ReadyLIFT® Suspension Lift KitSuspension Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5” lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it while retaining...$30.96 - $2,444.96
- Pro Comp® Spacer Leveling KitSpacer Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Level Lift systems are precision engineered to give your truck a more aggressive stance and provide added clearance for larger tires and wheels, while maintaining its factory-quality ride....Precision engineeredIncreased clearance for larger tire and wheel combinations$40.99 - $389.99
- Pro Comp® Nitro Leveling KitNitro Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Nitro Kits are the economical alternative to a complete suspension system. The Nitro Kit's utilize coil spring spacers, torsion keys, or strut spacers to achieve front lift. This leaves the...Precision engineeredApplication-specific designs$249.99 - $699.99
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Drilled and Slotted Rotor$62.18 - $64.20
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,610.00 - $5,010.00
Cadillac Escalade Performance Suspension Reviews
2007 Cadillac Escalade