- Allure Performance Air Intake Systems
- Apollo Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cascada Performance Air Intake Systems
- Centurion Performance Air Intake Systems
- Century Performance Air Intake Systems
- Commercial Chassis Performance Air Intake Systems
- Electra Performance Air Intake Systems
- Enclave Performance Air Intake Systems
- Encore Performance Air Intake Systems
- Estate Performance Air Intake Systems
- Gran Sport Performance Air Intake Systems
- Invicta Performance Air Intake Systems
- Lacrosse Performance Air Intake Systems
- Le Sabre Performance Air Intake Systems
- Lucerne Performance Air Intake Systems
- Opel Performance Air Intake Systems
- Park Avenue Performance Air Intake Systems
- Rainier Performance Air Intake Systems
- Reatta Performance Air Intake Systems
- Regal Performance Air Intake Systems
- Rendezvous Performance Air Intake Systems
- Riviera Performance Air Intake Systems
- Roadmaster Performance Air Intake Systems
- Skyhawk Performance Air Intake Systems
- Skylark Performance Air Intake Systems
- Somerset Performance Air Intake Systems
- Special Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sportwagon Performance Air Intake Systems
- Terraza Performance Air Intake Systems
- Verano Performance Air Intake Systems
- Wildcat Performance Air Intake Systems
Every owner of a Buick is proud of its outstanding performance. The drivers of these vehicles recognize that tradition, class, and value are what sets Buick apart from the rest automakers. Increase your pride by adding extra power to your car's engine with an aftermarket Buick air intake! All custom air intakes are manufactured to provide non-restrictive airflow into the engine, so it is able to breathe much easier. Installation of this component leads to the improved engine efficiency and increased horsepower and torque of your Buick. Moreover, at our site, you can find a wide range of custom-made Buick air intakes engineered by the top manufacturers that ensure high quality and lasting durability of their products.
There are several types of air intakes on the market such as short-pipe, cold-air, ram-air intakes etc, but the most noticeable result you can get installing a cold air intake that offers the maximum amount of colder and denser air flowing into your engine. This component delivers you more horsepower and torque, better throttle response, faster acceleration, more powerful engine sound, and even better gas usage. Besides, almost any custom-made air intake contains a reusable and washable air filter. This filter is designed using superior filtration technology, so there is no need to worry about any harmful particles damaging your vehicle's engine.
- Airaid® Cold Air Dam Intake SystemCold Air Dam Intake System by Airaid®. The Cold Air Dam Intake System positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but encloses it in a housing that seals against the hood, shielding the...$46.82 - $639.91
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque. The Dragon Air Intake System is designed to maximize airflow and engine performance. 50-States Street...$51.00 - $293.25
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...$169.15 - $378.25
- Edelbrock® Performer RPM Intake ManifoldPerformer RPM Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Performer RPMs are dual-plane, high-rise intakes with 180° firing order to produce incredible top-end horsepower while retaining good throttle response. Their larger plenums and runners...$205.60 - $654.23
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N®. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$35.99 - $95.99
- aFe® Pro Dry S Air FilterPro Dry S Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro DRY S is the perfect combination of performance, protection and convenience. When you want increased airflow with superior filtration, but ease of maintenance is a high priority, look no...$49.95 - $919.84
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$29.99 - $363.99
- GREEN FILTER® Factory Replacement Air FilterFactory Replacement Air Filter by Green Filter®. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and finer...$25.55 - $115.31
- Edelbrock® Performer Intake ManifoldPerformer Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Performer manifolds are dual-plane, low-rise intake manifolds with a 180° firing order and patented runner design that you won't find in other brands. This patented design greatly improves...$131.79 - $1,327.91
- aFe® Pro 5R Air FilterPro 5R Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro 5R air filter provides increased airflow to your engine without sacrificing filtration ability. The increased airflow allows your engine to make more power, and have better throttle response and...$46.95 - $199.95
- Edelbrock® Dual-Quad Intake ManifoldDual-Quad Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Their larger plenums and runners match the free-flowing exhaust, high-lift cams and other modifications of a high output engine. They are intended for high-performance street or competition...$348.08 - $715.28
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Buick Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
1992 Buick Park Avenue