Buick Air Intakes
- Allure Performance Air Intake Systems
- Apollo Performance Air Intake Systems
- Century Performance Air Intake Systems
- Electra Performance Air Intake Systems
- Enclave Performance Air Intake Systems
- Lacrosse Performance Air Intake Systems
- Le Sabre Performance Air Intake Systems
- Lucerne Performance Air Intake Systems
- Park Avenue Performance Air Intake Systems
- Rainier Performance Air Intake Systems
- Reatta Performance Air Intake Systems
- Regal Performance Air Intake Systems
- Rendezvous Performance Air Intake Systems
- Riviera Performance Air Intake Systems
Every owner of a Buick is proud of its outstanding performance. The drivers of these vehicles recognize that tradition, class, and value are what sets Buick apart from the rest automakers. Increase your pride by adding extra power to your car's engine with an aftermarket Buick air intake! All custom air intakes are manufactured to provide non-restrictive airflow into the engine, so it is able to breathe much easier. Installation of this component leads to the improved engine efficiency and increased horsepower and torque of your Buick. Moreover, at our site, you can find a wide range of custom-made Buick air intakes engineered by the top manufacturers that ensure high quality and lasting durability of their products.
There are several types of air intakes on the market such as short-pipe, cold-air, ram-air intakes etc, but the most noticeable result you can get installing a cold air intake that offers the maximum amount of colder and denser air flowing into your engine. This component delivers you more horsepower and torque, better throttle response, faster acceleration, more powerful engine sound, and even better gas usage. Besides, almost any custom-made air intake contains a reusable and washable air filter. This filter is designed using superior filtration technology, so there is no need to worry about any harmful particles damaging your vehicle's engine.
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 4 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- K&N® - E Series Air FilterStarting at: $61.02$61.02
- Professional Products® - Intake Manifold Bolt SetStarting at: $24.06$24.06
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $46.30$46.30
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $9.17$9.17
- AIRAID® - Round Air FilterStarting at: $37.90$37.90
- Spectre Performance® - Intake Bolt and Washer SetStarting at: $4.00$4.00
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $28.85$28.85
- Full® - Air FilterStarting at: $9.30$9.30
- AEM® - DryFlow Panel Air FilterStarting at: $33.99$33.99
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $212.50$212.50
Posted by John H.
"I put this intake on my van with the ram air kit and it made a huge difference. It sounded nicer, there was more throttle response and it accelerated much quicker. This is a good part and I highly recommend it."
Posted by John H.
"I ordered this part for my buddy's 96 Buick Regal 3100, and right after we installed it, we noticed a big power increase, fuel economy increase, and it also made the engine sound mean as anything. I am ordering one to put on my 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.8L V6 because the kit looks like it will fit my van perfectly. This is a very good part and I highly recommend it. "
Posted by Corey H.
"Got the Weapon-R Dragon Air Intake System. It shipped to my mechanic next day. Awesome. Had it installed. Cranked my baby up and you could hear the air being sucked into my engine. Hit the road and it was like my '97 Buick took a sip at the fountain of youth. Vroom Vroom. Luv it!"
Posted by Thomas S.
"Great Product easy Installation, if you use a little common sense! Took maybe 1.5 hours from removal of GM air cleaner to complete installation of Weapon-R Air Intake. Would highly recommend it. Also I have a Buick Regal GS with the supercharged 3.8 so didn't need the pcv hose. Wish the air tube didn't have the pcv nipple but solved the problem with a plastic cap from the hardware store!"