Buick Throttle Bodies
- K&N® - Inline Fuel FilterStarting at: $5.80$5.80
- JET® - Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $71.99$71.99
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst - OEM In-Line Fuel CatalystStarting at: $215.55$215.55
- COMP Cams® - Push RodStarting at: $9.15$9.15
- Mr. Gasket® - Electric Water Pump Drive KitStarting at: $104.37$104.37
- Taylor Cable® - Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $102.15$102.15
- Accel® - Stock Replacement Fuel InjectorStarting at: $272.99$272.99
- Professional Products® - Throttle Cable BracketStarting at: $21.80$21.80
- MTS™ - Fuel Pump ElectricStarting at: $70.95$70.95
- Snow Performance® - Stage 2 Boost CoolerStarting at: $459.95$459.95
"I was initially skeptical of the claims, but I bought one with hope. Was extremely easy to install (about 20 min). I drive a full size Chevy truck. If I keep my foot out of the throttle, on the highway, I see about a 3-mpg increase (not much in the city). When I put my foot in the throttle, there is a noticeable increase in power. Also, my idle has never been so smooth."
"This is a great kit. With the Kenne Bell supercharger I have, it has the most amazing tuning ability (with the Stage 3 kit) that I was able to dial in 84 HP!!!"
"Definitely works and there is proven gas mileage increased."
"This is an extremely simple kit to add to your Mustang or other car for that matter. The performance gains are substantial when tuned for the extra octane. The cooler intake charge is a Must here in Texas as well; intercooler water temps dropped 40 degrees overall. The Stage 3 kit gives you infinite tunability as well, there is no better designed water/meth kit on the market today."