Buick Engine Parts
- Allure Engine Parts
- Century Engine Parts
- Electra Engine Parts
- Enclave Engine Parts
- Encore Engine Parts
- Lacrosse Engine Parts
- Le Sabre Engine Parts
- Lucerne Engine Parts
- Park Avenue Engine Parts
- Rainier Engine Parts
- Reatta Engine Parts
- Regal Engine Parts
- Rendezvous Engine Parts
- Riviera Engine Parts
- Roadmaster Engine Parts
- Skyhawk Engine Parts
- Skylark Engine Parts
- Terraza Engine Parts
- Verano Engine Parts
- MAHLE® - Timing Chain TensionerStarting at: $35.66$35.66
- Dorman® - Engine Oil PanStarting at: $60.45$60.45
- GENUINE® - Valve Cover GasketStarting at: $36.46$36.46
- FULL® - Cartridge Oil Filter KitStarting at: $7.45$7.45
- DEA® - Engine MountStarting at: $59.60$59.60
- K&N® - Spin-On Oil FilterStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- PUROLATOR® - Spin-On Oil FilterStarting at: $6.97$6.97
- BOSCH® - Spin-On Oil FilterStarting at: $4.88$4.88
- DELPHI® - Crank Position SensorStarting at: $82.37$82.37
- GATES® - Oil Filler CapStarting at: $9.06$9.06
Posted by Jaime R.
Posted by Rene C.
"Ordered this part. Came right on time. The package was opened, but the part was not damaged. Installed it and no more problems. Thank you."
Posted by Carlton H.
"This device fit my wiring harness very well and performed exactly as was needed."
Posted by Ernie S.
"I was very pleased with this OEM part I ordered. It fit exactly to my car, and I couldn't have found it anywhere else. "
Posted by Robert B.
"These went in easy enough, I think they were actually easier to line up than the stock ones. Mounted both loosely to engine, then lowered engine with a hoist slowly. Pushed and wiggled until one lined up, put the bolt in loosely then pushed and wiggled until the other side lined up. Seem to be harder durometer than the stockers."