Buick Le Sabre Air Intakes
A guaranteed way to sustain the LeSabre’s good performance and ensure that it serves you well is to replace your OEM air intake system with an aftermarket one. The LeSabre is a great car, but it easily slows down when going uphill. With an aftermarket air intake, you will eliminate this problem because it can give your LeSabre additional power and enhance the overall performance of your vehicle. Get one of the aftermarket air intakes available at CARiD for guaranteed good results.
When you install your new custom air intake instead of your stock one, you'll see a wide range of improvements such as increased horsepower and torque, smoother throttle response, faster acceleration, better fuel efficiency, and more powerful engine sound. This occurs because an aftermarket air intake allows for more cooler and denser air to get into your engine. Moreover, this cold extra air can considerably extend the life of your car's engine block and its components. And, in conclusion, each aftermarket air intake comes with an advanced air filter that is engineered to use superior filtration technology, so you shouldn't worry about any hazardous particles that can get into your engine. Once you install your new custom air intake, you'll wonder why you didn't do it much earlier!
- K&N® - E Series Air FilterStarting at: $57.99$57.99
- Edelbrock® - Performer EPS Intake ManifoldStarting at: $151.35$151.35
- Weapon-R® - Dragon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $165.75$165.75
- Professional Products® - Intake ManifoldStarting at: $286.13$286.13
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $44.95$44.95
- Edelbrock® - Performer Intake ManifoldStarting at: $200.98$200.98
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $44.95$44.95
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $212.50$212.50
- Spectre Performance® - Intake Gasket KitStarting at: $16.70$16.70
- Professional Products® - Intake Manifold Gasket SetStarting at: $13.63$13.63
| Posted by Corey | (Washington, DC)
Got the Weapon-R Dragon Air Intake System. It shipped to my mechanic next day. Awesome. Had it installed. Cranked my baby up and you could hear the air being sucked into my engine. Hit the road and it was like my '97 Buick took a sip at the fountain of youth. Vroom Vroom. Luv it!
Base • Custom • Luxus • Custom Sport • Sport • Limited • Limited Edition F/E • Collector's Edition • Estate Wagon • T-Type