Audi Performance Suspension Parts
- 80 Performance Suspension Parts
- 90 Performance Suspension Parts
- 100 Performance Suspension Parts
- 200 Performance Suspension Parts
- 4000 Performance Suspension Parts
- 5000 Performance Suspension Parts
- A3 Performance Suspension Parts
- A4 Performance Suspension Parts
- A5 Performance Suspension Parts
- A6 Performance Suspension Parts
- A7 Performance Suspension Parts
- A8 Performance Suspension Parts
- Cabriolet Performance Suspension Parts
- Coupe Performance Suspension Parts
- Fox Performance Suspension Parts
- Q5 Performance Suspension Parts
- Q7 Performance Suspension Parts
- Quattro Performance Suspension Parts
- R8 Performance Suspension Parts
- S3 Performance Suspension Parts
- S4 Performance Suspension Parts
- S5 Performance Suspension Parts
- S6 Performance Suspension Parts
- S7 Performance Suspension Parts
- S8 Performance Suspension Parts
- TT Performance Suspension Parts
From the sleek and sporty, to the professional and businesslike, Audi are renowned everywhere for producing really good looking cars that make a big impact. At CARiD, we understand that even really great cars like the Audi TT and the Audi Quattro can be made even better, and personalized to their owners' own requirements and preferences with the right accessories, mods and upgrades. One way many Audi owners like to upgrade their vehicles is when it comes to the suspension systems, and if you would like to give your Audi, whichever model you own, a different ride quality and better performance with some upgraded suspension, we have everything you might need to let you do it.
From leveling kits and lowering kits to shocks and struts, we have a terrific selection of suspension kits for all of the great Audi models. Whether you need an air compression kit for an Audi A4 or a sway bar assembly for an Audi Q7, you can find what you want within the CARiD range, and you will soon have your car feeling just the way you want it to, on the road, on the track, and everywhere else you go!
- Bilstein® B14 Series PSS Coilover KitB14 Series PSS Coilover Kit by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas...
$996.74from $797.39 - $1,901.20# 4277
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox"-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...
$1,583.74from $1,266.99 - $8,728.99# 2608
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...
$87.95from $70.36 - $2,138.15# 1278
- KONI® FSD Lowering KitFSD Lowering Kit by KONI®. KONI introduces FSD, the first no-compromise shock absorber in the world. A revolutionary new technique which combines the benefits of firm and comfortable suspension in a single perfect shock absorber....
$668.75from $535.00 - $974.00# 3949
- ST Suspensions® Sport Shock KitSport Shock Kit by ST Suspensions®. When upgradin your vehicle with lowering Sport Springs, you need to take a look at your shock absorbers along with many of the related suspension and steering components to make sure you are...
$478.11from $382.49 - $509.99# 2835
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated adaptability to offer performance during street racing and a comfortable ride over poor road surfaces. Lower mounts allow ride height...
$1,000.50from $800.40 - $2,576.00# 3759
- KW Suspensions® Hydraulic Lift SystemHydraulic Lift System by KW Suspensions®. KW Suspensions offers hydraulic coilover kits with lift cylinders that offer the ability to raise lowered vehicles 1.8 inches, and conversion kits that include lift cylinders with just the...
$4,999.99from $3,999.99 - $22,448.99# 2612
- Bilstein® B12 Series Lowering KitsB12 Series Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. The B12 system provides a lower stance and more stable ride for better road handling and control. This is the most economical way to vastly improve your car's performance AND appearance....
$787.19from $629.75 - $1,701.84# 4276
- ST Suspensions® Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle...
$138.11from $110.49 - $436.00# 2832
- KSport® Airtech Air Suspension SystemAirtech Air Suspension System by KSport®. KSport offers air suspension kits ranging from no frills with manual paddle controls up through full digital control of each separate air spring. All provide ride height adjustment of 4.7...
$2,493.75from $1,995.00 - $5,225.00# 3756
- Air Lift® Performance Air Suspension KitsPerformance Air Suspension Kits by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are desired. Choose air compressors in standard or heavy-duty...
$562.50from $450.00 - $3,250.00# 1607
- Bilstein® B16 Series Coilover KitsB16 Series Coilover Kits by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this...
$1,743.83from $1,395.06 - $3,375.33# 4278
- Eibach® Multi-Pro Lowering KitMulti-Pro Lowering Kit with Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Multi-Pro Lowering kits are coilover springs designed with height adjustability for the street-driven performance car that sees some use on the track. Multi-Pro-R1...
$342.05from $273.64 - $2,725.06# 1281
- KW Suspensions® DDC Coilover Lowering KitDDC Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. “DDC” kits by KW Suspensions provide electronically activated dampening control for vehicles already equipped with such systems, and are available to upgrade a vehicle not so...
$524.99from $419.99 - $19,159.99# 2609
- KW Suspensions® Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitClubsport Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. For more serious racetrack use, KW Suspension offer Clubsport coilover kits in 2-way and 3-way designs. Both offer manual control of both compression and rebound rates, and each...
$3,124.99from $2,499.99 - $6,978.99# 2607
- # 21880832
- # 10114872
This is such an upgrade from the OE airsprings. The lifetime warranty backed by the customer service of CARiD is an unbeatable combination. In fact I replaced both my fronts and had a warranty issue with the left front. They were fast and efficient and had amazing turn around. While I don't expect to have to replace them again I am glad I got the Arnott because of this.
- Popular Performance Suspension Parts Part Numbers
- Eibach® 1579.140 - 1.2" x 1.2" Pro-Kit Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- First Equipment Quality® W0133-1737761-FEQ - Control Arm Bushing
- KSport® CAU021-KP - 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit
- Monroe® 904992 - Strut-Mate™ Front Strut Mounting Kit
- Monroe® 5611 - OESpectrum™ Rear Shock
- Mevotech® MK80481 - Front Sway Bar Link Kit (Premier Line Warranty)
- MOOG® CK90497 - Control Arm Assembly, Front Left Upper Front
- MOOG® CK90498 - Control Arm Assembly, Front Right Upper Front
- MOOG® K100092 - Control Arm Assembly, Front Left Upper