- Coilover KitsAudi A4
- (150)Lowering KitsAudi A4
- (2)Lift KitsAudi A4
- Handling KitsAudi A4
- (11)Air SuspensionAudi A4
- (198)Shocks & StrutsAudi A4
- (55)Coil SpringsAudi A4
- (139)Sway BarsAudi A4
- (2)Strut Tower BracesAudi A4
- (331)Control ArmsAudi A4
- (3)Alignment KitsAudi A4
- (6)Leaf SpringsAudi A4
- (129)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsAudi A4
- (1)Ball JointsAudi A4
- (8)Suspension LubricantsAudi A4
- (59)Wheel SpacersAudi A4
Improving or changing the suspension on your Audi A4 is easier and more cost effective when you shop at CARiD. We supply precision made Audi A4 suspension systems by the leading names in the industry, including Hotchkis, Air Lift, Eibach and more, and all of the great items you'll find in our Audi suspension and shock absorber range have been selected and tested out by our auto experts, to make sure we include only the products with the best quality standards that will give you the best results in terms of the A4's ride and your every day driving experience.
Whether you are looking for an Audi A4 lowering kit, shock absorbers, sway bar assembly, an alignment camber kit, a master bushing kit or stabilizer bar, we have all of the newest and best suspension kits here at CARiD to suit your great Audi model. We offer speedy shipping and delivery and superb customer service with all of these excellent, top of the range products, as well as some of the lowest prices available online, so if you are looking to upgrade your A4's ride with the leading suspension products on the market, then check out the fabulous CARiD range and put in your order right away!
- Bilstein® B14 Series PSS Coilover KitB14 Series PSS Coilover Kit by Bilstein. The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas...$782.71 - $1,553.82
- Bilstein® B16 Series Coilover KitsB16 Series Coilover Kits by Bilstein. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this...$1,229.90 - $3,330.98
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated adaptability to offer performance during street racing and a comfortable ride over poor road surfaces. Lower mounts allow ride height drops...$783.00 - $2,520.00
- KSport® Rally Spec Coilover KitRally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport. KSport offers beefed-up coilover sets specifically tuned for the rigors of longer distance rally competition. Choose Asphalt Rally coilovers that allow ride height drops up to 3 inches for...$1,260.00 - $2,205.00
- KSport® Race Version Coilover KitRace Version Coilover Kit by KSport. KSport offers track-only coilovers that are fine tuned for specific needs and demands such as drag strip runs or short distance competition on paved surfaces. Drag Race Version coilovers are...$1,260.00 - $2,880.00
- Eibach® Pro-Street Lowering Coilover KitPro-Street Lowering Coilover Kit by Eibach. For those who do not want the extra cost and complexity of coilovers with adjustable rebound and compression rates, this front and rear set still allows you to adjust ride height...$1,106.61 - $1,703.67
- Koni® 1150 Coilover Lowering Kit1150 Coilover Lowering Kit by Koni. Are you an ambitious sports tuner and do you have speed in your blood? Are you driven by adrenaline? Then change to Radical Tuning with KONI Coilover Shocks! Be inspired by sports coilover...$1,220.71 - $1,442.02
- ST Suspensions® ST X Coilover Lowering KitST X Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions. The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height adjustable coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TV. Our threaded shock...$849.99 - $1,699.99
- KW Suspensions® Street Comfort Coilover Lowering KitStreet Comfort Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions. This is a set of front and rear integrated twin-tube coilovers with adjustability for ride height. Designed for the enthusiast who does a majority of street driving with a...$1,689.99 - $4,529.99
- KW Suspensions® Coilover Lowering KitV1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit with 1.0"-2.3" Front and Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions.$790.00 - $8,999.99
- APEXi® Performance Coilover KitsN1 ExV Dampers by APEXi.$6.60 - $3,207.75
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock-Spring KitCoilover Shock and Spring Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your...$581.21
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock KitCoilover Shock Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your vehicle with...$291.24 - $355.70
- H&R® Street Performance Coilover Lowering KitsStreet Performance Coilover Lowering Kit by H&R.$963.13 - $2,070.60
- H&R® Ultra Low Coilover Lowering KitsUltra Low Coilover Lowering Kit by H&R.$1,047.18 - $1,267.67
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads$35.94 - $62.79
- KSport® ProComp Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $3,490.00
Audi A4 Performance Suspension Reviews
1999 Audi A4