- Coilover KitsAudi A3
- (114)Lowering KitsAudi A3
- (2)Lift KitsAudi A3
- Handling KitsAudi A3
- (1)Leveling KitsAudi A3
- (24)Air SuspensionAudi A3
- (97)Shocks & StrutsAudi A3
- (22)Coil SpringsAudi A3
- (47)Sway BarsAudi A3
- (1)Strut Tower BracesAudi A3
- (127)Control ArmsAudi A3
- Subframe BracesAudi A3
- (7)Leaf SpringsAudi A3
- (35)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsAudi A3
- Helper SpringsAudi A3
- (1)Ball JointsAudi A3
- (8)Suspension LubricantsAudi A3
- (25)Wheel SpacersAudi A3
Modifying and upgrading your Audi can be enjoyable and really satisfying, as well as rewarding you with better performance and a smoother ride. This is particularly true of suspension upgrades, and if you are now looking to upgrade your Audi A3 with new suspension kits, then CARiD have all of the best products to help you do it. With high quality, well designed kits and systems by leading names like Hotchkis, Air Lift and Eibach, we have the Audi A3 air suspension and leveling kits you want to get the great ride you are looking for from you Audi, and at fantastic low prices you won't find anywhere else.
Check out the great gear we have in store for your model of Audi A3 and you will find load leveling kits, sway bar assemblies and air suspension kits by top names, all available to buy with fast delivery either here on our great site or toll free over the phone. We pair these excellent Audi products with our amazing level of customer support, and we are sure you'll be happy, both with your order and our commitment to you as a customer when you buy at CARiD. Browse our A3 suspension systems range here now!
- Bilstein® B14 Series PSS Coilover KitB14 Series PSS Coilover Kit by Bilstein. The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas...$777.71 - $1,771.32
- Bilstein® B16 Series Coilover KitsB16 Series Coilover Kits by Bilstein. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this...$1,320.40 - $3,325.98
- Bilstein® Clubsport Series Lowering Coilover KitClubsport Series Lowering Coilover Kit by Bilstein. The Bilstein Clubsport suspension system is a fully street-legal, TV-certified high-end coilover package that is also designed for uncompromising use in the fields of racing and...$3,753.43 - $5,247.28
- KSport® Circuit Pro Coilover KitCircuit Pro Coilover Kit by KSport. This is a set of 4 racetrack-only coilovers designed for long periods of endurance racing with long heat cycles. External hydraulic fluid reservoirs add separate adjustment for rebound rates,...$2,475.00
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport.$783.00 - $2,520.00
- KSport® Kontrol Plus Coilover KitKontrol Plus Coilover Kit by KSport. Ksports Kontrol Plus 2 Way coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability. With...$1,755.00 - $2,115.00
- KSport® Asphalt Rally Spec Coilover KitAsphalt Rally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport.$1,260.00 - $2,205.00
- KSport® Road Race Version Coilover KitRoad Race Version Coilover Kit by KSport.$1,260.00 - $2,880.00
- Eibach® Multi-Pro Coilover Lowering KitMulti-Pro Coilover Lowering Kit with Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach. Multi-Pro Lowering kits are coilover springs designed with height adjustability for the street-driven performance car that sees some use on the track....$2,013.48 - $2,513.50
- Eibach® Pro-Street Lowering Coilover KitPro-Street Lowering Coilover Kit by Eibach. For those who do not want the extra cost and complexity of coilovers with adjustable rebound and compression rates, this front and rear set still allows you to adjust ride height...$1,106.61 - $1,703.67
- Koni® 1150 Coilover Lowering Kit1150 Coilover Lowering Kit by Koni. Are you an ambitious sports tuner and do you have speed in your blood? Are you driven by adrenaline? Then change to Radical Tuning with KONI Coilover Shocks! Be inspired by sports coilover...$1,173.76 - $1,386.56
- ST Suspensions® ST X Coilover Lowering KitST X Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions. The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height adjustable coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TV. Our threaded shock...$999.99 - $1,999.99
- ST Suspensions® ST XTA Coilover Lowering KitST XTA Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions. For those who demand the absolute best performance comes the ST XTA coilover. The full driving behaviour of your car can be adjusted using KW damper technology along with an adjustable...$1,629.99 - $1,699.99
- KW Suspensions® Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitClubsport Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions. For more serious racetrack use, KW Suspension offer Clubsport coilover kits in 2-way and 3-way designs. Both offer manual control of both compression and rebound rates, and each...$2,879.99 - $6,419.99
- KW Suspensions® Street Comfort Coilover Lowering KitStreet Comfort Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions. This is a set of front and rear integrated twin-tube coilovers with adjustability for ride height. Designed for the enthusiast who does a majority of street driving with a...$1,689.99 - $4,529.99
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,567.50 - $3,632.50
Audi A3 Performance Suspension Reviews
2009 Audi A3