At CARiD, we have made it easy for you, and every Audi S6 owner in the USA, to find all of the products and accessories you need to get the most out of this fantastic car. When it comes to performance and the ride quality of your Audi, suspension modifications can make a massive amount of difference, whether you want a sportier or a more comfortable ride. At CARiD, we stock Audi suspension systems by leading manufacturers including Air Lift, Hotchkis, Eiback and more, and we offer these great suspension kits at competitive low prices you won't find anywhere else on the web.
At CARiD, we have made it our mission to provide our customers with only the very best products, so all of the leveling kits, air suspension kits, struts, lowering kits, shock absorbers and other suspension products you'll find here for your Audi have been chosen and tested by our specialists. Browse the great top name suspension systems and kits available for your Audi S6 model, and you'll see the great prices we have on these outstanding items. We offer quick delivery and support all of these great Audi suspension products with unbeatable customer service. Get yours here at CARiD ASAP!
- Bilstein® B14 Series PSS Coilover KitB14 Series PSS Coilover Kit by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas...$797.39 - $1,901.20
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox"-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...$790.00 - $11,249.99
- Bilstein® B16 Series Coilover KitsB16 Series Coilover Kits by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this...$1,395.06 - $3,571.41
- ST Suspensions® ST X Coilover Lowering KitST X Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height adjustable coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TÜV. Our threaded...$807.49 - $1,674.42
- Koni® Sport Shocks and StrutsSport Shocks and Stuts by Koni®. Looking for a high-speed feeling? KONl supplies the same high-quality parts to sport tuners as they do to the professionals out on the racetrack. Their SPORT series represents the ultimate in shock...$107.90 - $373.10
- Hotchkis® Extreme Sway BarExtreme Sway Bar by Hotchkis®. This is anti-sway bar that reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll as vehicle weight shifts. Delivering a firmer ride than standard Hotchkis Sport Sway bars, these are recommended for...$25.39 - $599.04
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shocks and StrutsB6 Series Shocks and Struts by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN B6 gas pressure shocks and struts are designed to mount in the stock location on a range of passenger cars. This superior design increases performance and handling while...$75.94 - $781.97
- Synergy® Track Bar Frame BracketUniversal Track Bar Frame Bracket by Synergy®.$40.00
- Synergy® 2.0" Bushing KitUniversal 2.0" Bushing Kit (4300-200) by Synergy®.$12.00
- Synergy® 1.75" Bushing KitUniversal 1.75" Bushing Kit (4300-175) by Synergy®.$11.50
- Synergy® 1.50" Bushing KitUniversal 1.50" Bushing Kit (4300-150) by Synergy®.$11.00
- Synergy® 1.25" Bushing KitUniversal 1.25" Bushing Kit (4300-125) by Synergy®.$10.50
- Synergy® 1" Bushing KitUniversal 1" Bushing Kit (4300-100) by Synergy®.$10.00
- Synergy® Upper Control Arm Axle Bracket (8" 3" Dia. Radius)Universal Upper Control Arm Axle Bracket (8" 3" Dia. Radius) (3108) by Synergy®.$35.00
- Synergy® Upper Control Arm Axle Bracket (6" 3" Dia. Radius)Universal Upper Control Arm Axle Bracket (6" 3" Dia. Radius) (3106) by Synergy®.$35.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads$34.36 - $137.72
- KSport® ProComp Front Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $2,445.00
- Related Audi S6 Pages
- Audi S6 Models
- RS6 Avant Performance Suspension Parts
- RS6 Base Performance Suspension Parts
- S6 Avant Performance Suspension Parts
- S6 Base Performance Suspension Parts
- S6 Premium Plus Performance Suspension Parts
- S6 Prestige Performance Suspension Parts