- CL Performance Ignition Systems
- CSX Performance Ignition Systems
- EL Performance Ignition Systems
- ILX Performance Ignition Systems
- Integra Performance Ignition Systems
- Legend Performance Ignition Systems
- MDX Performance Ignition Systems
- NSX Performance Ignition Systems
- RDX Performance Ignition Systems
- RL Performance Ignition Systems
- RLX Performance Ignition Systems
- RSX Performance Ignition Systems
When it comes to the ignition system, it ensures proper operation of an internal combustion engine. It provides a well-timed spark in each cylinder for easy engine starting and optimum fuel mileage. If you want to get maximum horsepower from your Acura, opt for the performance ignition system. It provides powerful sparks for complete combustion, thus increasing the horsepower of your engine. In our store you can find only the finest performance parts for your Acura, and ignition parts are no exception.
Browse the virtual shelves of our store to find high-performance spark plugs, ignition controllers, ignition wire sets, and other premium products from such reputable manufacturers as Accel, Taylor Cable, MSD, and others. Our products are offered at very affordable prices so they can become an inexpensive way to upgrade the ignition system on any engine and provide your Acura with more horsepower. Choose appropriate spark plugs and other components exactly for your Acura from our vast catalog and make an order within a few minutes. You can order the products sitting on your couch and save time for other important activities.
- E3® Spark PlugSpark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power output...$5.95 - $9.99
- Pulstar® PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugPlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle response and...$14.95 - $179.40
- Bosch® Platinum Spark PlugPlatinum Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Only Bosch uses a platinum center electrode that’s heat-fused into a ceramic insulator. All Bosch Platinum Series Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts, smoother...$3.11 - $33.71
- MSD® DistributorDistributor by MSD®.$149.95 - $495.95
- AEM® Engine Position ModuleEngine Position Module by AEM®. This Engine Position Module replaces an engine's distributor and allows for the use of coil-on-plug or wasted-spark ignition systems. It provides precise engine position using dual zero-speed optical...$168.89 - $321.30
- Taylor Cable® 8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire Set8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. These plug wires are the top choice of racers and street enthusiasts for their high performance at an affordable price. With two layers of 100% silicone jacketing and silicone...$24.48 - $139.30
- Bosch® OE Fine Wire Spark PlugOE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original...$4.00 - $36.32
- Bosch® Platinum Ir Fusion™ Spark PlugPlatinum Ir Fusion™ Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 4. If you want the best for your engine, try Platinum Ir Fusion spark plugs. Their fused iridium and platinum center electrode with exclusive surface air gap firing technology...$8.54 - $9.58
- Bosch® Super Plus Spark PlugSuper Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved...$2.14 - $13.95
- AEM® 6 Channel Fuel / Ignition Controller6 Channel Fuel / Ignition Controller by AEM®. This is a PC-programmable piggy back controller that allows users to retard timing and add fuel to your engine. The F/IC works in parallel with the factory ECU and allows vehicles with...$392.33 - $406.46
- Taylor Cable® ThunderVolt Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire SetThunderVolt Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. Gain horsepower and torque with Taylor’s Dyno-proven ThunderVolt racing plug wire sets. Low resistance for healthy spark and RFI/EMI suppression.$31.59 - $193.94
- ZEX™ Hyperformance™ Spark Plug SetHyperformance™ Spark Plug by ZEX™. These plugs have an optimal heat range and ground strap designed for nitrous, turbo and supercharged engines that maximize safety and performance. Durable nickel electrodes with copper core...$5.61 - $50.80
- Taylor Cable® 409 Pro Race Custom Fit Ignition Wire Set409 Pro Race Custom Fit Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. Taylor’s biggest ignition wire is available in red or blue, in custom sets designed to fit muscle cars, performance cars, sports, compacts and truck applications. The...$50.04 - $197.35
- Accel® Super Tune-Up KitSuper Tune-Up Kit by Accel®. Everything you need to Super Tune Up your truck, van, or Jeep engine! The kits includes a high performance cap and rotor. A set of 8mm Extreme 9000 Spiral Core wires. This kit also includes the ACCEL...$77.82 - $202.78
- Accel® Distributor Cap and Rotor KitDistributor Cap and Rotor Kit by Accel®. Accel cap and rotor kits offer superior protection from "arc-thru" and crossfire. Features 60k V-rated alkyd compound, stress-relieved at molding to ensure stability. Brass inserts and steel...$27.70 - $88.16
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance PartsAuto Parts: Dealer vs. AftermarketThe question of whether to buy parts from an automotive dealer vs. ones from aftermarket manufacturers is as age-old as the automobile itself. Below, we'll take a look at things worth considering to help you make a better choice if you're facing that same question. Automobile manufacturers and dealerships always advertise the fact that their parts are "genuine" because they were made by the exact same production facility that made the parts installed on the assembly line.
- Performance PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Performance PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
- Related Performance Ignition Systems Pages
- Popular Performance Ignition Systems Part Numbers
- Taylor Cable® 79272 - 409 Pro Race Custom Spiral Core Wire Set (Red)
- E3® E3.64 - Spark Plug
- Karlyn STI® 665 - Spark Plug Wire Set
- MSD® 32349 - Spark Plug Wire Set
- MSD® 82923 - Distributor Cap and Rotor
- MSD® 82933 - Distributor Cap and Rotor
- MSD® 35329 - Spark Plug Wire Set
- MSD® 5582 - Spark Plug Wire Set
- Pulstar® BE1H10-6PCS - PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug Set
- Pulstar® BE1H10-4PCS - PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug Set