Autolite is known as the manufacturer of America's best-selling spark plug. The company has been the innovation leader creating the highest quality ignition products for a wide variety of engines since 1936. Today it keeps enhancing spark plug technology for longer life and better performance. The company's line of products includes premium quality and exceptionally durable spark plugs for automotive, power sports, lawn, and garden applications.
- Autolite® - Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug SetStarting at: $7.58$7.58
- Autolite® - Double Platinum Spark Plug SetStarting at: $5.70$5.70
- Autolite® - Platinum Spark Plug SetStarting at: $3.18$3.18
- Autolite® - Racing Spark Plug SetStarting at: $5.02$5.02
- Autolite® - Revolution HT™ High Thread Spark Plug SetStarting at: $11.32$11.32
- Autolite® - Spark Plug SetStarting at: $3.18$3.18
The history of the company began in 1911 when two small companies started manufacturing buggy lamps. By the 1930s, the company became a thriving automotive parts manufacturer. In 1935, Royce G. Martin, President of the Electric Autolite Company, equipped and staffed a lab to develop a spark plug. Robert Twells, a ceramic engineer, led the project constantly researching ceramic insulator technology.
It only took a few months before the Electric Autolite Company had a spark plug available for distribution. In 1936, the first Autolite spark plug was introduced to the market and had instant success as a reliable and durable product. As a result, the company began to supply spark plugs and other ignition parts to well-known automotive leaders such as Chrysler, Studebaker, Packard and Willys, etc.
Autolite developed and manufactured many innovative products that set new standards in the spark plug industry. The innovations of the company include but are not limited to Power Tip Spark Plug, Platinum Spark Plug for Ford O.E., Suppressor Spark Plug, and High Thread Spark Plug for Ford Triton Engine with 3 valve design (released O.E. in 2004). Thanks to its strong devotion to perfection, Autolite became a NASCAR Performance Partner.
| Posted by Dennis | (Mesa, AZ)
I replaced the original equipment NGK iridium plugs in my 2002 Acura RSX with Autolite iridium ones and noticed no drop off in performance. After 46,000 miles with these plugs, the car runs great and my gas mileage is as good as ever. The Autolite plugs cost less than the NGK plugs.
| Posted by Charles | (Indian Trail, NC)
These spark plugs are 3 years old with over 30K and my vehicle starts as fast as the day I put them in. It takes more then 2 hours to replace the plugs on my Mercury Cougar, so I want to do it only when necessary.
| Posted by Southern Motors Honda | (Fresno, CA)
I had them installed in my Chrysler Sebring and did not notice increased horse power, smoother idling, faster starts-up, or better gas mileage. The truth is that I didn't purchase spark plugs for performance enhancement so didn't expect all those features. I did buy these (and I am very satisfied) because iridium is stronger and has a higher melt point them platinum. I intend to get 100k miles out of these plugs.
| Posted by Douglas | (Oklahoma City, OK)
I run Iridium XP104 in my '02 Ranger and also their XP5224 version in our 3.7L V6 Jeep KJ Liberty with very good results. Neither one is a real joy to change plugs in, especially the vette - brutal - so you want to know the plugs you put in will work and LAST a long, long time. Like the other reviewer said, no miracles but they're top quality and reliable. For $6 for the best versus $2 for possible junk, you're crazy to put cheap plugs in any vehicle.
| Posted by Nico | (Stoney Creek, ON)
Got some Autolite XP 3923s for my Toyota Sienna 2001. And they seem to work fine. Fast start, smooth idle, and the engine runs just like using OEM NGK or Denso plugs. But these are considerably cheaper and come with a 5-year warranty. I was afraid the end of the plug was going to have a strange head that would cause my Sienna ignition wire boots to slip off the end every couple of days. But the head was similar in a shape to the dealer installed Denso long life iridium SK20R11's. Moreover, ignition wire boot slipping off won't happen on new Toyota vehicles, which have separate ignition coil/boot pairs for each pair of plugs (3 sets for a V6 ) and these are each screwed down with a 10mm x 40mm long bolt to the engine block. So no slipping fears at least for me. Also, I can report no noticeable decrease in mileage. It was really simple to replace 3 front plugs, while changing out the back 3 is difficult due to restricted access, which is why I hope these will last a LONG time. We'll see how the 5-year warranty holds up.
- Popular Autolite Part Numbers
- Autolite® XP3923 - Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug
- Autolite® HT15 - Revolution HT™ High Thread Spark Plug
- Autolite® AP3923 - Platinum Spark Plug
- Autolite® XP3924 - Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug
- Autolite® AP3924 - Platinum Spark Plug
- Autolite® XP985 - Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug
- Autolite® XP5364 - Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug
- Autolite® XP104 - Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug
- Autolite® XP5245 - Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug
- Autolite® APP3924 - Double Platinum Spark Plug
- Autolite® XP606 - Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug
- Autolite® XP5224 - Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug
- Autolite® AP5224 - Platinum Spark Plug
- Autolite® AP5263 - Platinum Spark Plug
- Autolite® XP5263 - Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug
- Autolite® AP106 - Platinum Spark Plug
- Autolite® AP24 - Platinum Spark Plug
- Autolite® XP5325 - Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug
- Autolite® XP5144 - Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug
- Autolite® APP5224 - Double Platinum Spark Plug
- Autolite® XP25 - Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug
- Autolite® APP605 - Double Platinum Spark Plug
- Autolite® AP104 - Platinum Spark Plug
- Autolite® XP5243 - Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug
- Autolite® HT1 - Revolution HT™ High Thread Spark Plug