Dodge Charger Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Dodge Charger has come in various shapes and sizes since it debuted in 1964. It has been a roadster, a front-wheel drive subcompact hatchback, and most recently, a sleekly-styled full-size sedan. The Charger has been initially developed as a show car. Since that time, Dodge redesigned the Charger and upgraded it with lots of luxury accessories for the Dodge Charger to be a competitive answer to the Ford Mustang. The engineers at Dodge equipped the Charger with a powerful V8 engine that would see a HEMI upgrade in 1966. After making some trips around the track on the NASCAR circuit, the Dodge Charger became the first vehicle to offer a factory-installed spoiler. Needless to say, this model’s heritage is all about speed, style, and innovation.
1968 brought an aggressive restyling effort. The front fenders and rear quarter panels were shaped in what was called “Coke bottle styling.” A high-performance R/T (Road/Track) package was offered with an optional 426 HEMI. The Dodge Charger remained at the forefront of the American muscle car segment throughout the next decade, with several overhauls to the interior and exterior accessories and design. Despite the success of the previous Charger Daytona, which featured a fiberglass nose, a modified tail wing, and a 440 Magnum engine, there arose a need to respond to the industry's requirements that began to change. Eventually, Dodge shifted the focus from performance to luxury, as the 1975 Charger was based on the Cordoba. The Charger would still be able to show off performance-based drivability, but its image of a roadburner was starting to be phased out. After Carroll Shelby took over the design of the Charger in 1983, styling was the name of the game. Racing stripes, an updated nose, brake upgrades, and more responsive handling were the specialty, and it was what kept the model afloat during an era of change.
Nowadays, the Dodge Charger is enjoying a renaissance. It continues to impress with its athletic stance and power. With its racing-inspired aggression, fun-to-drive nature, smarter technologies, and upgraded Dodge Charger parts, it brings more flair, enhanced performance, and a more exhilarating driving experience. Of course, the Dodge Charger still boasts highly respectable sales figures due in large part to the model’s fair pricing within its segment as well as its penchant for aftermarket modifications. With more optional Charger parts on the way in the coming years and already backed by a highly-respected legacy, this car continues to be one of America’s most prized automobiles.
There are not many vehicles that have managed to capture the imagination of the buying public in recent years the way the Dodge Charger has. The Charger is designed to go for the "afterburn", shedding away blacktop from the pulsating tires with enormous authority - that's how you make an impression. The body-style gives way to an image of a commander addressing his troops: confident and battle-tested. The prestige, the power, and the style all lead to why the Dodge Charger is an undeniable force that cannot be overstated.
Dodge Charger Accessories and Parts only push the concept further. CARiD.com is devoted to providing the most in-depth selection of Dodge Charger accessories and parts around. Our inventory of custom accessories includes everything from grilles and dash kits to spoilers and floor mats, coming from well-known brands such as Mopar, Duraflex, and others. But that's just the beginning: there are much more parts and accessories to choose from. Our Dodge Charger accessories and parts provide reliable function and undeniable durability.
Whatever you expect from your Dodge Charger, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Dodge Charger and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $21.12 - $21.53
- $61.15 - $64.51
- $499.95 - $599.95
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...