Dodge Charger Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Borla®ATAK™ Exhaust SystemATAK™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$549.99 - $2,995.99
- Flowmaster®Outlaw™ Exhaust SystemOutlaw™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Outlaw System gives you an aggressive sound, moderate sound / moderate-aggressive sound with a rumble that is as close to a racing roar you can get without being arrested. In some places you...$425.97 - $2,059.97
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$361.44 - $3,907.63
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ Exhaust SystemMach Force XP™ Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...+1$190.00 - $4,275.00
- Jet-Hot®Long Tube HeadersLong Tube Headers by Jet-Hot®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Emissions: EPA compliant. Finish: Ceramic Coated. Color: Chrome. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Header Style: Long Tube. Exhausts produced...$748.80 - $1,450.80
- Flowmaster®Force II™ Exhaust SystemForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$295.78 - $1,215.32
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...+1$349.99 - $3,499.99
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Corsa®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Robust and Bold Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These Stainless...$499.00 - $2,779.99
- Borla®Crate MufflerCrate Muffler by Borla®. Give your ride the sound it deserves! Premium-quality Crate Mufflers™ tuned to optimize the sound and performance of popular crate and custom-built motors. Available in a variety of Borla® sound options to...$220.99 - $255.99
- MagnaFlow®Exhaust HeadersExhaust Headers by MagnaFlow®. These headers are a cost effective an easy way to boost your vehicle's horsepower and torque in almost nothing flat. They are made of mandrel bent stainless steel with a ceramic coating that provides heat...$770.45 - $903.95
- Pypes®Phantom Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemPhantom Series Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes®. The Pypes Phantom Series is designed to give your car or truck a new sleek look. Black is the new color on the market. All Phantom Series products are powder coated over 304...$289.99 - $828.99
- Corsa®Xtreme Series Exhaust SystemXtreme Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Race Inspired Big and Throaty Growl Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when...+1$772.99 - $3,294.99
- Stainless Works®304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail...$473.81 - $2,314.20
- Flowmaster®Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The...$84.03 - $857.91
- MagnaFlow®Competition Series™ Exhaust SystemCompetition Series™ Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Competition Series is designed for customers seeking maximum performance, reduced mass and an aggressive exhaust note that demands attention. These systems may not comply with all...$456.99 - $2,574.98
- Pypes®Exhaust TipsExhaust Tips by Pypes®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$35.97 - $232.97
- Borla®Touring™ Exhaust SystemTouring™ Exhaust System by Borla®, When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver the...$319.99 - $1,839.99
- MagnaFlow®Race Series Exhaust SystemRace Series Exhaust System by Magnaflow®. The MagnaFlow Race Series Exhaust Systems are designed for the ultimate in high performance and the loudest most aggressive racecar sound possible.$448.19 - $1,522.92
- Flowmaster®American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$119.97 - $1,236.76
- Flowmaster®Delta Force™ Exhaust SystemDelta Force™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Delta Force Exhaust Systems feature the 40-Series mufflers, which offer a combination of maximum power and substantial dB-reduction compared to open headers. They are recommended for...$802.60
- Flowmaster®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Flowmaster®. Depending on your choice of sound, they have 4 series of exhaust systems designed for different vehicle applications that produce that distinct Flowmaster sound in aggressive, and very aggressive tones,...$119.97 - $1,236.76
- Flowmaster®FlowFX™ Series Exhaust SystemFlowFX™ Series Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Introducing Flowmaster's new line of FlowFX Cat-back exhaust systems. This system is perfect for the person looking for Moderate-Aggressive exterior and interior sound level with all of...$515.97 - $998.97
- Gibson®American Muscle Car™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow muffler in this system...$204.54 - $1,063.58
- Gibson®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Stainless Steel Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow...$204.54 - $1,063.58
- Pypes®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Pypes®. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda hatchback? Pypes' Gas truck systems offer the best combination of performance and...$169.99 - $1,069.99
- Pypes®Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes®. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and mileage....$169.99 - $1,069.99
- Kooks®Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Kooks®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Kooks will last a...$809.99 - $2,631.11
The Dodge Charger’s build and practicality propel it into the list of reliable cars. It would be good not to worry about one day getting behind the car and realizing its performance is no longer as radical as it is today. Get a custom exhaust system from CARiD and you won’t ever have to worry about your engine’s power output dipping. Built specifically for the Charger, these performance exhausts unleash power that is trapped within the system to increase the overall power output. They work by increasing exhaust flow and reducing backpressure to an acceptable level, thereby increasing horsepower automatically. Pick the custom exhaust system that is built for your Charger model and specifications to ensure that it matches your engine size. The wrong exhaust system may actually cost your horsepower instead of increasing it. Thankfully, there is a range of Dodge Charger cat back exhaust systems from Corsa, Borla, and aFe, as well as performance headers, pipes and mufflers from MagnaFlow, Gibson, Flowmaster, and BBK for all 1966 - 2013 Challenger models.
Your car’s fuel efficiency will improve significantly and with it your mpg. Combined with careful driving, the extra 2mpg may just increase further, giving you immense fuel savings. Money spent on a custom exhaust system is money spent wisely. All our Charger custom exhausts last for years and are built for tough driving. They typically come in first grade stainless steel which is durable and corrosion-free, and are backed by a lifetime warranty. This basically means that the exhaust is covered for the entire duration you own the car. Aside from that, Dodge Charger custom exhausts sound great. Their deep, pronounced engine note is right for the car size and gentle on the ears. Nevertheless, the sound levels vary from exhaust system to exhaust system, which means you will get the kind of sound you dream of with little effort.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle's old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 30, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Exhaust...Exhaust work can be challenging. Old parts are usually corroded and difficult to separate, and new ones sometimes need minor fitment adjustments during installation....
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- April 17, 2015Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...Americans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...
- $982.04 - $1,039.87
- $566.95 - $669.95
- $2,195.00 - $7,995.00