Dodge Charger Performance Suspension
- Performance Lowering Kits
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Performance Handling Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Strut Tower Braces
- Performance Control Arms
- Suspension Conversion Kits
- Performance Torsion Bars
- Subframe Braces & Connectors
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Leaf Springs
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Performance Skid Plates
- Helper Springs
- 4 Link Kits
- Performance Ball Joints
- Bump Stops
- Performance Steering Knuckles & Spindles
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Performance Axle Trusses
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- KSport®Kontrol Pro™ Coilover KitKontrol Pro™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...$739.50 - $3,400.00
- Air Lift®Performance Air Suspension Combo KitPerformance Air Suspension Combo Kit by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are desired. Choose air compressors in standard or heavy-duty...Air bag spring supports are available for factory coil springs and leaf spring designsAir compressors are available in standard strength for intermittent weekend use or heavy-duty strength for regular daily use$450.00 - $1,200.00
- Hotchkis®TVS Lowering KitTVS Lowering Kit by Hotchkis®. This is a complete kit with components that give your vehicle reduced body roll, sharpened steering response, and enhanced handling. Provides a subtle drop in ride height, and gives any classic or modern...$529.99 - $5,000.93
- Eibach®Sportline Coil Spring Lowering KitSportline Coil Spring Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that allows...$234.00 - $321.00
- RideTech®Air Suspension SystemAir Suspension System by RideTech®. Air systems include impact forged monotube shocks and high endurance airbags that provide superior performance. Purchase this premium Ridetech product known for its exceptional quality, outstanding...Adjustable ride heightVariable spring rate$1,775.00 - $6,550.00
- Whiteline®Heavy Duty Blade Sway BarHeavy Duty Blade Sway Bar by Whiteline®. This Whiteline sway bar gives more grip, better handling, outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$148.11 - $614.60
- KSport®Airtech™ Air Strut AssembliesAirtech™ Air Strut Assemblies by KSport®. This is a complete air strut assembly that matches the design of those included with KSport air suspension kits. Save money by replacing only a damaged or worn air strut instead of an entire...$1,900.00 - $3,895.00
- ST Suspensions®Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle handles,...Dramatically improve the handling and performance of your racerReduce time-wrecking body roll in corners$127.49 - $475.98
- Eibach®Anti-Roll Sway BarAnti-Roll Sway Bar by Eibach®. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer that causes slower cornering speeds....Sway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no weldsReduces suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns$126.00 - $682.00
- KSport®Airtech Executive™ Air Suspension SystemAirtech Executive™ Air Suspension System by KSport®. This digitally controlled air suspension kit offers all the benefits of the Airtech Pro Plus kit but adds height sensors on each corner of the vehicle for load leveling based on...5 gallon lightweight polished air tank w/carpeted mounting boardViair 380c Air Compressors$4,275.00 - $7,125.00
- Hotchkis®1.5 Street Performance Series Shock Absorber1.5 Street Performance Series Shock Absorber by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a digressive piston design and high-pressure...$129.99 - $607.96
- Energy Suspension®Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway bars....Incredible Improvement In ControlMaintains Proper Caster And Camber Alignment$58.79 - $583.37
- Belltech®Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these bars reduce side-to-side...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight$117.10 - $525.59
- Hotchkis®Tubular Control ArmsTubular Control Arms by Hotchkis®. This is a set of replacement A-arm assemblies that come ready to bolt on with repositioned ball joints that provide sports-car handling, reduced body roll, and improved stability at all speeds....Set of bolt-on replacement front A-arm assemblies designed to provide sports car levels of handlingRepositioned ball joints reduce body roll and improve stability at all speeds$592.99 - $1,636.99
- Eibach®Pro-Plus Lowering KitPro-Plus Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System replacement performance-oriented springs with "Plus" kit front and rear sway bars. Progressive springs feature a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during...$499.00 - $933.00
- ST Suspensions®Sport Tech Lowering SpringsSport Tech Lowering Springs by ST Suspensions®. This is a set of coil springs designed for achieve handling improvements in cornering, grip, and turn-in response. Stiffer yet progressive spring rate provides a civilized ride over uneven...$212.49 - $331.49
- Prothane®Body Mount BushingsBody Mount Bushings by Prothane®. They manufacture motor and transmission mounts and inserts for many of the most popular domestic and import vehicles. Their mounts are designed to limit unwanted movement and control torque, thereby...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$37.56 - $194.73
- Hotchkis®Torsion BarsTorsion Bars by Hotchkis®. Show the imports that your classic muscle car concedes nothing when it comes to handling with a set of stronger replacement front torsion bars. Stiffer spring rate maintains ride comfort while reducing brake...Set of two solid steel replacement torsion barsStiffer spring reduces brake dive, wallowing in curves, floating over uneven roads, and bottoming out against bump stops$333.99
- Eibach®Pro-Alignment Camber Control ArmPro-Alignment Camber Control Arm by Eibach®. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range...Precision adjustable front upper control armDual-threaded adjuster for easy caster/pinion angle adjustments$275.00 - $653.00
- Whiteline®Shock and Strut BushingsShock and Strut Bushings by Whiteline®. Replace worn shock absorber bushings to as new condition and appearance with Whiteline synthetic elastomer bushings.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$13.79 - $307.21
- Whiteline®Sway Bar BushingsSway Bar Bushings by Whiteline®. Whiteline sway bar products improve sway bar effectiveness for more balanced and predictable cornering.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$13.79 - $139.54
- Hotchkis®Sport Diamond Cut Lowering Leaf SpringsSport Diamond Cut Lowering Leaf Springs by Hotchkis®. This is a set of two replacement leaf springs curved specifically to lower the ride height of your rear suspension 1.5 inches. Crafted from heavy gauge reinforced steel, a durable...$360.99 - $567.99
- Hotchkis®Sway Bar Rebuild KitSway Bar Rebuild Kit by Hotchkis®. Hotchkis Sport Suspension has a wide range of car accessories for adding ride performance and handling on the road to your vehicle.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$10.58 - $112.99
- DC Sports®Strut BarStrut Bar by DC Sports®. DC Sports upper strut bars reduce a vehicle’s chassis flex by connecting the vehicle body at the shock towers for added torsional stiffness. These strut bars vastly improve a car’s road manners and handling...Mounts directly to strut tower with no modifications requiredTitanium-Look grey powdercoat delivers lasting good looks$103.46 - $180.00
- Prothane®Leaf Spring BushingsLeaf Spring Bushings by Prothane®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$20.60 - $94.27
- Eibach®Pro-System Lowering KitPro-System Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Progressive springs feature a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal driving while eliminating body roll, dive, and squat to create a more enjoyable level of aggressive...$584.06 - $883.00
- Bilstein®B12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering KitsB12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for the perfect combination of sport dynamics, superior appearance and high performance for your car, you’re on the right track with the BILSTEIN B12 Pro-Kit. This...$635.79 - $2,330.09
- Eibach®Pro-System-Plus Lowering KitPro-System-Plus Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Are you ready to improve your classic muscle car's worn out factory suspension and transform it into performance machine for the modern world? Combine race-proven spring technology matched to...$937.00 - $1,419.00
- Eibach®Sport-Plus Lowering KitSport-Plus Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System replacement performance-oriented springs with "Plus" kit front and rear sway bars. Progressive springs feature a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during...$519.00 - $920.00
- Eibach®Sport-System Lowering KitSport-System Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is a set of replacement performance-oriented springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. Progressive springs feature a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal...$609.00 - $840.00
The eye catching and unmistakable Dodge Charger is a car you can really have fun driving, but if you want to get the best out of yours and make it suit your journeys and your driving style better, then you can make a big difference to the Charger's ride quality by implementing improved suspension systems or shock absorbers. At CARiD, we specialize in helping people bring their vehicles up to the very highest level of performance and personalization with our excellent range of Dodge mods and accessories, and we have a great selection of Dodge Charger suspension products for you to choose from.
Whether you need new Charger shock absorbers and struts or are looking to improve performance with something from our range of sway bar assemblies, air compressor kits, master bushing kits and other suspension upgrades, you'll find the best range right here. We supply products from all of the biggest names in suspension, including Air Lift, Eibach, Prothane, Hellwig, Skyjacker, Energy Suspension and Rancho, all designed for your Dodge Charger's year, so browse the great deals we have in store for your model and order yours today!
The modern automotive suspension is more than just a set of parts used to ensure proper ride quality. Indeed, it still works for making trips more comfortable. However, when it comes to the freeway speeds or sharp cornering, the suspension transforms into the vital mechanism that makes a huge contribution to the road-holding ability of a vehicle. The suspension components and settings that your Dodge Charger came with from the factory have a good value for their price and are good for an average motorist who doesn’t need anything but a reliable daily driver.
But if you’re one of those who need speed, and the place your Dodge attends pretty frequently is called the speedway, you may want to get your suspension modified. If you do, then here is our Dodge Charger performance suspension inventory. Our experts have gathered an immense number of top-quality products from such companies as KSport, Air Lift, or Fox, and carefully grouped them in one convenient virtual catalog. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the quality, as what you will end up with will surely be top-notch products. And your purchase will appear at your doorstep in the shortest time possible!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- $569.95 - $669.95
- $1,010.92 - $1,042.52
- $599.00 - $649.00
- $2,195.00 - $7,995.00