- Hood PanelsDodge Charger
- (8)Hood Shocks + StrutsDodge Charger
- (1)Hood Release Cables + HandlesDodge Charger
- (12)Hood Hinges + SpringsDodge Charger
- (10)Cowl PanelsDodge Charger
- (3)Hood ScoopsDodge Charger
- (5)Hood InsulationsDodge Charger
- (7)Hood Moldings + DecalsDodge Charger
- (13)Hood SealsDodge Charger
- (34)Hood HardwareDodge Charger
- (82)Custom HoodsDodge Charger
- (57)Custom Hood ScoopsDodge Charger
- (2)Hood VentsDodge Charger
- (23)Hood PinsDodge Charger
- Car BrasDodge Charger
- (54)Emblems + LetteringDodge Charger
- (48)Automotive PaintDodge Charger
The Dodge Charger is a vehicle anybody should be proud to own. It effectively combines safety with comfort and exceptional performance. But just like all of the other cars out there, it can get into an accident and require a part replacement. An automobile hood is one of the parts that often gets damaged in a collision. The main reason for this is its location at the very front of the automobile. If this has happened to your hood, don’t treat it as a tragedy – view it as an opportunity to get an upgrade. You can purchase and install a much better hood than the OEM one.
In our internet store, you will find an endless selection of quality Dodge Charger hoods. After you narrow down your search by selecting your Dodge Charger’s year, you can proceed to selecting any one of the exceptional hoods we have in stock. Each one will be an ideal fit for your automobile. One of the factors you can base your selection process on is the manufacturer. We work with: Replace, Goodmark, Rugged Ridge, and Omix-Ada. Each of these is a world-renowned brand that has proven its ability to craft quality hoods. Goodmark has even earned a reputation for being an expert in automobile restoration. So, take a look at all of the hoods and pick yours today.
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman®. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$18.25 - $1,406.67
- Auto Metal Direct® HoodHood by Auto Metal Direct®. Don't let rusted, dented, dinged, or otherwise damaged hood degrade your vehicle's appearance. Restore a brand new look of your hauler with a premium hood that is made just like your stock hood with all...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM look on both sides$166.71 - $809.99
- Sherman® Cowl PanelCowl Panel by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE quality...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$51.58 - $364.93
- Goodmark® Cowl PanelCowl Panel by Goodmark®. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a conspicuous...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$15.26 - $426.89
- Auto Metal Direct® Cowl PanelCowl Panel by Auto Metal Direct®. Cowl panels are subject to rust bug due to debris falling into the vent panel or under the windshield trim. Make your vehicle look great to the last detail with a premium replacement cowl panel by...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM look, function, and reliability$17.99 - $359.99
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$61.41 - $1,270.03
- FPAP® Hood Scoop Trim BezelHood Scoop Trim Bezel by FPAP®. This part is made with the utmost care and attention to the smallest detail to ensure the quality you are looking for. Get the quality you've come to expect from the experts in hard-to-find...Designed to meet your needsMade from premium quality materials$30.96 - $143.92
- Goodmark® Hood Insulation KitHood Insulation Pad by Goodmark®. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a...Faithful reproduction of the original partManufactured from the highest quality materials$15.26 - $189.50
- SoffSeal® Hood InsulationHood Insulation by SoffSeal®. There are many miscellaneous items that are often overlooked but necessary for completing your project. Genuine SoffSeal™ brand items are vital for finishing your vehicle. They are simple to install...Eliminates rattles, wind noise and prevents water damageProvides a factory fresh look$15.48 - $47.79
- Dorman® Hood Release CableHood Release Cable by Dorman®. Restore and maintain the quick, easy opening of your hood with Dorman’s Hood Release Cable. Constructed of high-quality stainless steel, it naturally resists corrosion. Plus, it’s engineered to...$9.24 - $85.93
- Replace® Hood Lift SupportHood Lift Support by Replace®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$13.34 - $43.12
- Crown® Hood SupportHood Support by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$24.25 - $39.20
- RhinoPac® StrongArm™ Hood Lift SupportStrongArm™ Hood Lift Support by RhinoPac®. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift support is...Gas charged lift supportsHeavy gauge steel body$3.64 - $82.26
- Sachs® Stabilus™ Hood Lift SupportStabilus™ Hood Lift Support by Sachs®. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly...Restores the original opening and closing speeds of your hood, hatch or trunkEasy-to-install$10.28 - $91.00
- Auto Metal Direct® Hood SealsHood Seals by Auto Metal Direct®. Premium replacement hood parts offered by the experts at AMD will help you restore the brand new look and proper function of your vehicle's hood. Auto Metal Direct carries all correct OE...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM quality at less cost$4.26 - $37.92
Guides & Articles
- Replacement HoodsHood Hinges & Springs | Replacing Your Hood's 'Weak Link'No matter what size your car or truck is, its hood is one of, if not the, largest, bulkiest, and heaviest body panels on it. Hoods are fastened to the body structure either near the windshield firewall or at the very front - using hinges and brackets designed to pivot and support the weight of the hood fully once it's opened.
- Replacement HoodsReplacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For The DIY Gal Or GuyThe hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel isn't 100% right, there's no hiding it. And if you've got a classic from your youth, you are not going to feel good about your ride when sheet metal is compromised - especially a hood panel. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to damage a hood panel. Any vehicle that's seen a number of miles is bound to have some kind of wear and damage to its engine lid. Statistically, accidents are most likely to result in front-end vehicle damage where hood panels are crinkled beyond repair. Hits from the side can be just as damaging, because left or right fenders usually always push into the hood panel.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Dodge Charger Hoods Reviews
2010 Dodge Charger