Chrysler PT Cruiser Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Fender Flares
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Known throughout the industry for its distinctive retro-style that harkens to decades back, the Chrysler PT Cruiser was introduced in 2001 and has since established itself as one of the most recognizable models under the Chrysler banner. The Chrysler PT Cruiser was originally set to be released as a descendant of the Plymouth Prowler. Chrysler took over the PT Cruiser when it became apparent the Plymouth name would be discontinued. With a few minor adjustments, revision of the underhood Chrysler PT Cruiser parts, and a name change, the car set sail on what has turned out to be an impressive run of success.
The Chrysler PT Cruiser is listed as a light truck, but all other physical attributes point to it being a wagon, and that is how it is marketed. The base PT Cruiser uses a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder engine. However, the turbocharged PT Cruiser Limited and Dream Cruiser 5 can both generate up to 180 HP, or approximately 30 more than the base model. The base PT Cruiser also comes standard with a 5-speed automatic transmission with 4-speed automatic as an option, while the Limited, Dream Cruiser 5, and Touring editions are available in automatic only. The PT Cruiser can also be seen as a 2 door convertible. Debuting in 2005, the PT Cruiser convertible exists in base, Touring, and Limited trim levels. Production of the convertible PT Cruiser was halted in 2007, but it still remains a popular version of the model, especially in terms of aftermarket accessories.
Assembled in Mexico, the PT Cruiser is available in a wide variety of trim levels, giving drivers many different styling options and list of standard parts to choose from. The standard 5 door PT Cruiser has been manufactured in nine different trim levels, including the Touring Signature Series, Street Cruiser, GT, Walter P. Edition, and perhaps most famously, the Dream Cruiser series. The various series specialize mostly in exterior style as opposed to different performance parts and features. The Street Cruiser series showcases different exterior painting, such as “Burnt Topaz” or “Sunset Crystal.” Chrome accents, larger wheels, and 4-wheel disc anti-lock brakes are also used. The Dream Cruiser Series is available both in standard 150 HP and turbocharged. An aluminum grill, SRT Design wheels, chrome plated stainless steel exhaust, and a spoiler highlight the other factors that make the Dream Series so exclusive.
While most other automakers try to come up with reasons why a particular model is so versatile, Chrysler has never hidden the fact that the PT Cruiser was designed as much for style as it was for reliability. The PT Cruiser enjoys a unique body design that has become its calling card, allowing Chrysler an easier time of marketing the vehicle. After discontinuing the convertible PT Cruiser, Chrysler initially decided to do the same with the standard 5 door wagon, as well. But within seven months, Chrysler reconsidered. The model had sold impressively despite a noticeable drop in advertising and still continues to more than pay for itself. Thanks to a re-energized sales strategy along with plenty of possibilities, the Chrysler PT Cruiser still has chapters left to be written.
Dressing up your car with authentic Chrysler PT Cruiser Accessories and Parts is always enjoyable, and just for the occasion, CARiD.com is here with a selection that does it all. From interior comfort and luxury to exterior style and protection, we leave no stone uncovered with our inventory of Chrysler PT Cruiser Accessories and parts. The finest manufacturers, the best discounts in the industry - it's all within your grasp. If Chrysler PT Cruiser accessories are your goal, we're the people to trust.
Whatever you expect from your Chrysler PT Cruiser, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Chrysler PT Cruiser and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $493.00 - $551.00
- $61.15 - $64.51
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...