- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- EGR® In-Channel Window VisorsIn-Channel Window Visors by EGR®. To channel away sleet, rain, and snow while having your car windows open, go with these sturdy add-ons that are extremely easy to install. They fit securely into the upper channel of the window for...Provide protection from rain and windHelp in reducing windshield fogging$43.02 - $103.28
- Stampede® Tape-Onz™ Sidewind DeflectorsTape-Onz™ Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede®. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line deflectors are designed and manufactured to expedite airflow through the cab while protecting you from the elements. Contoured to fit,...Tape-On Sidewind DeflectorsQuick & Easy to Install$36.82 - $177.83
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $75.24
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSlim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and...$53.56 - $89.45
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.43 - $75.33
- GTS® Tape-On Aerowing™ Rear Window DeflectorAerowing™ Rear Window Deflector by GTS®. Give the back of your SUV a touch of style while at the same time shielding your interior from the sun, and keeping your rear window clean. This rear window deflector will not only improve...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$66.64 - $73.09
- AVS® Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldBugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™Hood Shield. The Bugflector...Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield$53.92 - $62.01
- AVS® Bugflector Deluxe Hood ShieldBugflector Deluxe Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector Deluxe Hood Shield. The Bugflector...Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield$66.32 - $72.34
- Stampede® Vigilante Premium Hood ProtectorVigilante Premium Hood Protector by Stampede®. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line shields are designed and manufactured with an aerodynamic reverse flip for superior deflection providing full hood and front fender...Quick & Easy to InstallReduce Wind Noise$27.27 - $177.83
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
- E&G Classics® Sun VisorSun Visor by E&G Classics®. External Sun Visors is an easy way of changing the character of the whole car. A sun visor underlines the special character of your vehicle and marks it as a one-off vehicle for a driver who doesn’t...Sun Visor custom designed for each application for perfect fit to style and measurementsSun Visor made in impact resistant and durable ABS plastic$307.00 - $524.00
- Keystone Restyling® Windshield SunVisorWindshield SunVisor by Keystone Restyling®. For both style and protection, no one tops the Keystone Restyling SunVisors for light duty trucks and SUVs. They're not only good looking, they're hard working as well. They improve...Designed to reduce wind noise and air turbulenceMade from tough and durable materials$250.78 - $331.21
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
The Chrysler PT Cruiser is an adorable vehicle, which is loved by men and especially by women all around the world. Something about its unique design instantly catches the eye of the onlookers. For many people, when they hear the word Chrysler, the image of this particular car comes to mind. One thing that your PT Cruiser lacks is the PT Cruiser rain guards which will add to its overall style and functionality. They would have been installed on the factory, but surprisingly, some people do not like the feel of fresh, cool air on their face. Maybe, these people live in an overpopulated cities where opening a window means suffocating from the exhaust fumes.
Thankfully, you are far away from those places, and if you aren't, you must go on road trips from time to time. Just imagine, riding down a narrow road through a dense pine forest, with your left hand laying on the window frame. You feel the soft wind gently ruffling your hair as you breathe in a lung full of fragrant air. We guarantee that once you've installed the wind visors, you will never want to remove them. In spite of the fact that window visors became popular due to their looks, people love them for their functionality and price.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
- Yakima® PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks$139.00 - $152.10
Chrysler PT Cruiser Wind Deflectors Reviews
2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser