The cars we see being produced today are compact and efficient machines built with all the modern comforts and features that people never even dreamt of before. With each passing year, cars become faster, sleeker, more efficient, but there are some things car manufacturers fail to improve, even with the passing of time. One of those things is automobile lighting. Headlights on the front and rear of the car are great for everyday use, but sometimes, you get into situations where they are of little if any use, such as driving through the fog. In these circumstances, they can even be a detriment to others, blinding drivers with glare.
Unfortunately, most cars do not come with adequate fog lights installed, so that is why CARiD is here to offer you the Chrysler PT Cruiser fog lights. As implied by their name, fog lights are specially designed and certified for driving through fog. They work by illuminating the road below the fog, thus also avoiding glare. At CARiD, you can buy standard OEM fog lights or opt for something unique. You should have no trouble finding this “something” as our catalog is full of many interesting products that might just meet your demands. Check out our collection of fog light models today, and you’re guaranteed to see something you like.
- Spyder® Custom Fog LightsCustom Fog Lights by Spyder®. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle, enabling the driver to stay on track, for safer motoring. If your...$56.81 - $224.11
- Winjet® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade ABS...$23.89 - $115.59
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC®. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$8.60 - $213.16
- Lumen® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Lumen®. Upgrade your fog lights to improve your vision and your ride’s visual appeal. Lumen LED fog lights’ unique combination of bright, efficient LEDs and halos will provide you with gloom-piercing beams of...Extremely High Visibility - Industry leading Cree LED technology delivers brilliant lighting for greater vehicle conspicuity with less power consumption and longer bulb life, as much as 30,000 hours or more.Powerful Illumination - Brighter, whiter and sharper, more focused and directed beams of light for better visibility and safer driving at night and in dense fog. Lumens Per Light: 1440 Lumens$179.95 - $199.95
- Lumen® LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Clear lens. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of...Lumen add-on daytime running light LED assemblies are sold in sets of twoAvailable in multiple sizes and shapes$49.95 - $69.95
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.78 - $450.85
- Lumen® LED Fog Light Conversion KitLED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Spyder® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle,...$75.75 - $224.11
- Lumen® Fog Light LED BulbsFog Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your fog lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$14.99 - $32.95
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Fog LightsReplacement Fog Lights by K-Metal®. OEM Quality. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful....Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$16.50 - $713.13
- Spyder® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Spyder®. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle, enabling the driver to stay on track, for safer motoring....$80.49 - $101.08
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman®. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...Direct OEM replacementImproves visibility of the road in fog, snow, and other poor weather conditions$13.25 - $296.59
- Lumen® Halo LED Fog LightsHalo LED Fog Lights by by Lumen®. Upgrade your fog lights to improve your vision and your ride’s visual appeal. Lumen LED fog lights’ unique combination of bright, efficient LEDs and halos will provide you with gloom-piercing...Extremely High Visibility - Industry leading Cree LED technology illuminates brilliant halos for greater vehicle conspicuity with less power consumption and longer bulb life, as much as 30,000 hours or more.Powerful Illumination - Brighter, whiter and sharper, more focused and directed beams of light for better visibility and safer driving at night and in dense fog. Lumens Per Light: 1440 Lumens$179.95 - $199.95
- J.W. Speaker® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by J.W. Speaker®. New generation of high-power LED fog lights are designed to improve your safety and style on the road, increasing your visibility both day and night. Built tough with UV-resistant hard-coated...Enhance safety while driving in bad weatherExtreme durability$210.36 - $360.00
- RI® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.Additional lighting helps you see the road betterInstallation is not difficult, however if you are unsure of your ability, professional installation is recommended$56.00 - $238.00
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road LightsOff-Road Fog Lights | When the Road Ends and the Fog BeginsExperienced off-roaders say one of the most valuable things you could have on your vehicle when riding over the trails is a strong set of lights that help you see through the darkness - in any kind of weather. Since the best times of year to enjoy the woods and the trails happen to be the seasons when outside temperatures change drastically from afternoon to evening, fog can arise seemingly out of nowhere with little or no warning. And if it's cold enough, that mist can form ice before you know it.
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement Bulbs$49.36 - $73.78
- Putco® Auto Trans Indicator Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $31.99
Chrysler PT Cruiser Fog & Daytime Running Lights Reviews
2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser