Chrysler PT Cruiser Tires
- Custom Wheels
- Factory Wheels
- Wheel Covers
- Caliper Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Lug Nuts & Locks
- TPMS Sensors
- Wheel Center Caps
- Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- $58.22 - $138.46
- $38.93 - $85.73
- $55.68 - $78.46
- $48.81 - $106.32
- $82.99 - $189.99
- $168.45 - $386.52
- $246.00 - $260.00
- $98.80 - $359.88
About Chrysler PT Cruiser Tires
The Chrysler PT Cruiser is a retro-inspired compact vehicle that was launched in 2000. Its standard engine is a 2.4-liter I4 that makes 150 horsepower. This model is rather entertaining to drive. It handles adequately, and its ride quality is smooth. In spite of the PT Cruiser's funny look, this model demands strong wheels and excellent tires for smooth performance. Don't miss the chance to buy first-class tires for your vehicle at CARiD.com.
The way you start, turn, and stop depends on the grip, which in its turn is directly connected with the state of the tires your vehicle has. Our extensive collection of tires includes tires of different sizes (15''-20''), types (all season/summer/winter), and subtypes (performance/track/eco) for your PT Cruiser. You can trust us, since we collaborate only with top tire brands, including Michelin, Yokohama, Bridgestone, Dunlop, and others. For instance, in our online store, you can purchase Pilot Sport Cup Summer / Track Tires by Michelin®, ATR Sport All Season / Eco Tires by Achilles®, Winter Slalom KSI Winter / Performance Tires by BFGoodrich®, and many other products. And you will be surprised by our budget-friendly prices. So, don't waste your time, since you will definitely find your perfect tires here.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...