Chevy Silverado Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Bed Accessories
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Tonneau Covers
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Chevy Silverado is among the most reliable and long-lasting full-size pickup trucks on the road. Along with the Ford F-Series, the Silverado is one of the two most widely distributed vehicles in the country. Moving the strong tradition of Chevy trucks decisively forward and boasting a reputation for dependability, this Chevy has something to offer to any driver. Built to be battering-ram tough and styled just enough to paint a rugged yet pretty picture, the Silverado takes its place among the leaders of the pack.
The name Silverado has been in existence since 1960, but it wasn’t until the late nineties when Chevy decided to use it for their line of light pickup trucks. Currently, there are several different series of the Silverado on the road. They include the 1500, 2500HD, 3500HD, SS, Intimidator SS, and Silverado Hybrid. The 1500, 2500HD, and 3500HD represent the “workmanlike” fleet of Silverados. All three offer a variant of a Vortec V8, with a 5-speed Allison transmission available for the 2500HD. The main difference between the 2500HD and the 3500HD lies in wheels and exterior accessories. The 3500HD features dual twin wheels along with a reinforced axle and suspension. Designed after the 1500 and featuring a Z60 suspension and a bunch of power-enhancing Silverado parts, the SS is more performance-based.
The Chevy Silverado has been the recipient of numerous accolades, including being named Motor Trend’s Truck of the Year (2007). Sales of the Silverado have been extremely strong as well. Since its debut, the average amount of units sold is listed at just over 630,000. A better example of this is perhaps in 2008, when in the midst of a down-cycle within the American automotive industry, Chevy still managed to move 465,000 Silverado models. These figures not only illustrate Chevy’s desire to center its marketing strategy on the truck, but also due to the enormous reputation and high-quality Chevy Silverado parts, it still enjoys popularity. There are several vehicles that can be credited for not only making a name for themselves, but also for having a palpable influence on their segment and the driving public in general. The Silverado is one of those vehicles.
Nothing seems to be able to replace the appreciation that Chevy drivers feel for their vehicles, and the Silverado is perhaps the most compelling piece of evidence why that is so. The Silverado has managed to produce results that have left an awe-inspiring legacy. Whether it is the tough and dependable 1500HD or the intuitively styled, high-performance infused SS series, the Silverado brings unrivaled driving pleasure to drivers from coast to coast and across the globe. Everyone prefers something different as to why they find their model is so satisfying. With Silverado owners, the answer lies with their unwavering devotion. This vehicle deserves nothing but VIP treatment and the finest Silverado truck accessories and parts, and CARiD is here to have you covered. We collaborate with the most reputable brands in the automotive industry that accept no substitutes when it comes to quality and durability, so you can be sure that Chevrolet Silverado accessories and parts on offer will meet your expectations.
Consider CARiD.com your headquarters for all top-quality Chevy Silverado Accessories and Parts. When it comes to Chevy Silverado accessories, we've got it ALL - billet grilles, wood dash kits, floor mats, tonneau covers, bed rails, chrome trim, and other Silverado upgrades. Anything you need to decorate or protect your truck is available right here, featuring the highest quality and at the most reasonable prices. You need high durability and long service life. When it comes to Chevy Silverado accessories and parts, that's exactly what we offer!
Whatever you expect from your Chevy Silverado, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Chevy Silverado and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $559.00 - $687.00
- $65.93 - $69.20
- $171.00 - $270.00
- $64.18 - $564.17
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
Customer Questions & Answers
Depending on the body style and model, the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado weighs:
- Silverado 1500 (Regular Cab - 4,500 lb);
(Double Cab - 4,980 lb);
(Crew Cab - 5,035 lb);
- Silverado 2500 (Regular Cab - 5,741 lb);
(Double Cab - 6,094 lb);
(Crew Cab - 6,242 lb);
- Silverado 3500 (Regular Cab - 5,985 lb);
(Double Cab - 6,429 lb);
(Crew Cab - 6,551 lb).
The height of the Chevrolet Silverado, depending on the cab style, varies between: 73,5 - 74,0 in. (Regular Cab), 73.9 in. (Double Cab), 74.0 - 74.2 in. (Crew Cab).
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 has 6 lugs, while the Chevrolet Silverado HD (2500 / 3500) features 8 lugs.
This truck is 80 inches wide.
There are two transmission choices: a 6-speed automatic (Hydra-Matic 6L80) mated to a 4.3-liter / 5.3-liter engine and an 8-speed automatic (Hydra-Matic 8L90) paired with a 5.3-liter / 6.2-liter engine.
The front and rear tire size is P275/55R20.
The Chevrolet Silverado received a major restyling in 2006 (2007 – 2013 model lineup) and 2012 (2014 – 2017 model lineup).
The Chevrolet Silverado is built in the U.S.A. (Flint, Michigan and Roanoke, Indiana), Canada (Oshawa, Ontario), and Mexico (Silao, Guanajuato).
The new 2017 Chevrolet Silverado, depending on the body style, trim level, and drive wheel options costs between $29,080 and $38,925.
The best chip for the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado is the Edge® - Evolution CS2 Programmer.
- $38.25 - $461.24
- $57.84 - $130.14
- $21.99 - $164.99