Chevy Silverado Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling Parts
- Fuel System Parts
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C & Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
- TYC®AlternatorAlternator by TYC®. The alternator is one of the parts you want to function properly, otherwise all the comforts given by the electronic components won't be available anymore. And when you need a replacement, TYC will gladly give you a...OE quality at an affordable priceDirect replacement$76.19 - $224.60
- Monroe®Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut AssembliesEcono-Matic™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time because spring compression is not...Economical replacement alternative helping to ensure a complete repairHelps reduce installation time$53.21 - $145.71
- Centric®Preferred Plain Brake KitPreferred Plain Brake Kit by Centric®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Includes: Plain Premium Black or High Carbon Alloy Rotors and Posi Quiet Premium Pads. Centric Axle Packs are engineered to restore original braking performance for...Centric® brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceAxle Pack pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$48.31 - $2,814.25
- Replace®OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Engine by Replace®. If your engine is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt engine, get one that’s better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects, remanufactured using the...Designed to be better than newReverse engineered to ensure any factory defects are eliminated$1,299.90 - $8,271.90
- Walker®Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Walker®. If you are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then this superior replacement exhaust kit by Walker is what you need. All its components are designed with precision craftsmanship in...Mufflers and Resonators Designed for OE equivalent sound and precision fitOE-style louvered tube technology for a premium, factory-like sound$6.68 - $888.18
- APDI®RadiatorRadiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$36.86 - $592.70
- Spectra Premium®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. All components are 100% reliability tested...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$36.74 - $1,778.50
- A1 Cardone®Rack and Pinion AssemblyRack and Pinion Assembly by A1 Cardone®. CARDONE Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all rack & pinion units meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. Supplied with O.E. grade seals, O-rings and boots to provide optimal...100% computerized hydraulic testing for proper flow, leakage and performance ensures perfect fit and function100% new O-rings and lip seals ensure no leaking and long-lasting performance$54.33 - $814.56
- Cardone®Remanufactured Rear Drive Axle AssemblyRemanufactured Rear Drive Axle Assembly by Cardone®. Replace your defective axle assembly with this premium grade axle component that delivers the original look, fit and function. Made to exact specifications, this top-notch product...All bearing pre-loads, axle housings, and shafts are inspected using precision measuring equipmentEvery unit is tested for drivability by checking the locking mechanism, if applicable, and verifying that there is no gear or bearing noise$640.56 - $2,514.32
- Dorman®OE Solutions™ Door Lock Actuator MotorOE Solutions™ Door Lock Actuator Motor by Dorman®. Restore the ease and convenience of remotely locking or unlocking any one of your vehicle's doors with Dorman's Door Lock Actuator Motor. The actuator returns the power door lock to...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeHigh quality electric motor$16.66 - $658.41
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ A/C CompressorGM Original Equipment™ A/C Compressor by ACDelco®. Built for trouble-free ownership and 100% visual- and leak-tested, GM Original Equipment Compressors are engineered to match your original part in fit, form and function.100 percent visual- and leak-tested to ensure component’s quality and durabilityProfessional, premium aftermarket replacement$108.64 - $796.02
- EXEDY®OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.Manufactured on same production line as original equipment clutch componentsMeets or exceeds OEM standards$30.50 - $2,170.35
- Bosch®OE Specialty Iridium Spark PlugOE Specialty Iridium Spark Plug by Bosch®. Bosch Iridium Spark Plugs are engineered to deliver both high performance and long life, representing the best of OE spark plug technology. The ultra-fine wire design and laser welded tapered...Designed to meet or exceed OE specificationsMatch the fit, form, and function of the OE design$2.21 - $15.26
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Oxygen SensorGM Original Equipment™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s GM OE Oxygen Sensor help.ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$13.07 - $190.52
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Intake ManifoldGM Original Equipment™ Intake Manifold by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this GM Original Equipment Intake Manifold Assembly by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$55.73 - $2,921.40
- Champion Brands®Super Heavy Duty DOT 3 Brake FluidUniversal HD DOT 3 Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. Brake Fluid DOT 3. CHAMPION BRANDS DOT 3 BRAKE FLUID meets or exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) No.116 (DOT 3) and Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1703...Excellent thermal and chemical stabilityProvides corrosion and oxidation resistance$2.99 - $95.88
- Chilton®Repair ManualRepair Manual by Chilton®. Chilton Total car Care series offers do-it-yourselves of all level TOTAL maintenance, service and repair information in an easy-to-use format. Each manual covers all makes and models, unless other wise...Repair manuals from Chilton are written by expert personnelUsing only a basic set of tools in an easy to follow style$9.41 - $23.70
- Mothers®Interior Cloth/Vinyl KitInterior Cloth/Vinyl Kit by Mothers®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$4.34 - $9.79
- Optima®RedTop™ AGM BatteryRedTop™ AGM Battery by Optima®. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop™ Optima battery is resistant to all of the most...Strong starting current burstUp to two times longer battery life$187.99 - $242.99
- MOOG®Coil Spring SetCoil Spring Set by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG coil springs that are designed to restore the original handling, reduce body sway and bring ride height to OE specifications. These coil springs ensure a seamless fit and reliable,...Direct fit, with no modificationsRestores and retains proper handling$27.93 - $216.51
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G11H18 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$8.53 - $152.21
- Dahmer Powertrain®Long Block EngineLong Block Engine by Dahmer Powertrain®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Dahmer Powertrain features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$1,586.97 - $4,204.20
- Davico®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by Davico®. This direct-fit catalytic converter by Davico will be a great solution to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter. Once your stock cat fails to perform its job, replacement is the...Helps your vehicle emit harmless gasesDirect OEM replacement$30.32 - $1,275.70
- Spectra Premium®Engine Cooling FanEngine Cooling Fan by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium Radiator Fan Assemblies are engineered, developed and validated to meet Original Equipment (OE) requirements, to ensure a durable and quality product. The assemblies are also...OE style connector for plug & play installationManufactured with high quality components to reduce fan motor noise$32.04 - $1,106.58
- Cardone®Throttle BodyThrottle Body by Cardone®. When applicable, improvements based on typical failure modes of original units are incorporated into the design and manufacture of replacement component parts, which translates into longer service life, less...100% computerized testing of motor, throttle position sensor and articulation ensures reliable and consistent performanceEach unit is disassembled and meticulously inspected. Every component is inspected, remanufactured or replaced ensuring a durable, high-quality product$48.45 - $790.57
- ACDelco®Professional™ Steering Gear BoxProfessional™ Steering Gear Box by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...All components are closely inspected and validated to meet the strictest quality standards for part durabilityMultiple cleaning and washing stations, with regular contamination audits, for every component inside the pump minimize internal contamination to help with part service life$88.62 - $550.55
- Timken®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$33.58 - $319.45
- Dorman®OE Solutions™ Tailgate Lock Actuator MotorOE Solutions™ Tailgate Lock Actuator Motor by Dorman®. Restore the ease and convenience of remotely locking or unlocking your vehicle’s tailgate with Dorman’s Tailgate Lock Actuator Motor. The actuator returns the power tailgate...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeHigh quality electric motor$31.95 - $368.01
- TYC®A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by TYC®. When your condenser is leaking, restricted, or otherwise damaged, you know you need to get a new one right away. The good news is you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement component because TYC...All TYC condensers are vehicle tested to ensure drop-in fit ease of installation and trouble-free function during the testing phasePremium grade aluminum tubes, brackets, curved hoses and fittings are designed to OE specifications$30.99 - $164.38
- LuK®Dual Mass FlywheelDual Mass Flywheel by LuK®. LuK dual-mass flywheels absorb engine vibrations before they are transmitted to the driveline where they can create gear rattle. These units feature a built-in damper designed to isolate engine torque spikes...Engineered and manufactured to OE specificationsAll new components - including ring gear and dowel pins$137.46 - $973.15
The Chevy Silverado is a full-size pickup truck manufactured by the Chevrolet division of General Motors company. This model was introduced in 1998, and it is still in production. The Silverado is available in 2-door regular cab, 3-door extended cab, 4-door extended cab, and 4-door crew cab body styles. If you are looking for repair parts for this model, visit CARiD.com and choose all needed parts from our great assortment of products for a successful repair job. We guarantee premium quality of repair parts, and our friendly prices will surprise you in a good way.
Check out a great variety of products, including engine parts, transmission parts, emission control parts, ignition parts, suspension parts, brake parts, driveline and axles, steering parts, air intake parts, A/C and heating parts, and tons of other repair parts for your four-wheel friend. CARiD cooperates only with top-rated automotive manufacturers such as Fel-Pro, Walker, Carlson, Dorman, Timken, MOOG, etc. Place your order on our website, and we will deliver it next to your door as soon as possible because we care for every client! If you got questions about repair parts, ask our team of professionals, who is always ready to help you out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 03, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Alternator?Bolted to an engine block and powered by a belt-driven pulley, an alternator is in motion whenever the engine is running. Essentially, a vehicle`s battery is tasked...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today`s automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine`s spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 06, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Timing Belt?A timing belt is a toothed belt made of reinforced rubber that rides on sprocket wheels. Driven by the engine`s crankshaft pulley, a timing belt provides rotational...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...
- $153.43 - $722.31
- $35.79 - $50.09