Chevy Silverado Performance Brakes
- Performance Brake Kits
- Performance Brake Pads
- Performance Brake Rotors
- Performance Brake Calipers
- Performance Parking Brakes
- Disc Brake Conversion Kits
- Performance Brake Lines & Hoses
- Performance Brake Boosters
- Brake Line Lock & Roll Control Kits
- Performance Brake Master Cylinders
- Performance Brake Cooling
- Performance Vacuum Pumps
- Caliper Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Brake Lubricants
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in street performance...$190.80 - $1,141.56
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Yellowstuff Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high...$164.61 - $3,597.49
- EBC®USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Brake RotorsUSR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented...$105.71 - $914.19
- StopTech®Slotted Performance Big Brake KitPerformance Big Brake Kit by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 2-Piece. Rotor Style: Slotted. Rotor Type: Vented. Caliper Construction: Fixed. They feature fully forged calipers with patented stiffening bridges, patented 2-piece AeroRotors...+2$1,125.00 - $3,505.50
- StopTech®Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake KitSport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Drilled and Slotted High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors for better cooling, shorter stops and reduced fade, StopTech Sport Pads for aggressive street or track day use and...$215.84 - $1,114.32
- Hawk®Talon® HPS 5.0 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitTalon® HPS 5.0 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Hawk®. The new High Performance Street 5.0 Pads provide advanced braking characteristics to enhance the driving experience. This new compound combines the safety and quality of aerospace...$177.02 - $692.66
- Hawk®Talon® LTS Drilled and Slotted Brake KitTalon® LTS Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Hawk®. These replacement brake pads upgrade the stopping power of your pickup or SUV. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon developed for racetrack applications, their formulation has...$194.06 - $474.43
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Brake PadsHigh Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels of dust in normal street...$65.87 - $299.35
- Hawk®Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Hawk®. Sold In Pairs. Ideal for performance street driven cars, the new Sector 27 Rotors come in drilled and slotted design, which provides improved stopping power along with reduced brake...$68.40 - $490.19
- Hawk®Sector 27 PC Drilled and Slotted Brake KitSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Performance Ceramic Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high...$131.28 - $587.15
- Hawk®Talon® HPS Drilled and Slotted Brake KitTalon® HPS Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads and designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was...$178.33 - $496.45
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. Sold In Pairs. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...+2$102.19 - $1,020.00
- Akebono®Performance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads are specifically designed for drivers who push a vehicle to its limit and expect exceptional performance. Installed on a high-performance car, light truck, SUV, or...$50.31 - $112.08
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in street performance and offer...$106.08 - $1,296.69
- Power Stop®Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake Rotors by Power Stop®. Sold In Pairs. Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and slots to sweep away gas and dust. Power Stop...$58.37 - $960.66
- SP Performance®Diamond Slot Brake RotorsDiamond Slot Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. Sold In Pairs. You want your brakes to look like a million, but need them to stop on a dime. SP Performance Diamond slot rotors deliver. They stop on a dime and add a little bling-bling to...$130.05 - $442.21
- Baer®Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSport Decela Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Baer®. Sold In Pairs. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a...$115.90 - $558.90
- EBC®Stage 1 Street Plain Brake KitStage 1 Street Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors and Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads. Enhance your daily driving with confidence and peace of mind. With the EBC Stage 1 Street Plain Brake Kit,...$68.92 - $1,256.77
- EBC®High Carbon Blade Sport Slotted Brake RotorsHigh Carbon Blade Sport Slotted Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. These replacement brake rotors are constructed from iron with high carbon and silicone content to reduce thermal buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear. V-shaped...$105.71 - $617.34
- StopTech®Drilled Trophy Big Brake KitTrophy Big Brake Kit by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 2-Piece. Rotor Style: Drilled. Rotor Type: Vented. Caliper Construction: Fixed. They feature fully forged calipers with patented stiffening bridges, patented 2-piece AeroRotors for...$2,835.00 - $4,185.00
- StopTech®Slotted Sport Brake RotorSlotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$35.96 - $931.50
- DBA®SD610 4x4/SUV/Truck Performance Brake PadsSD610 4x4/SUV/Truck Performance Brake Pads by DBA®. DBA SD610 high performance ceramic based brake pads are copper free and are pre burnished for fast bed-in. The SD610 compound is designed for light truck and SUVs for on-road or...$56.98 - $193.16
- Power Stop®1-Click Extreme Z36 Truck and Tow Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Extreme Z36 Truck and Tow Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. This kit is the ultimate in heavy-duty braking for your vehicle. It includes slotted and cross-drilled rotors and Power Stop Z36 high-friction metallic...$152.88 - $1,663.75
- Power Stop®1-Click Extreme Z36 Truck and Tow Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers1-Click Extreme Z36 Truck and Tow Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. This kit is the ultimate in heavy-duty braking for your vehicle. It includes slotted and cross-drilled rotors and Power Stop Z36 high-friction...$226.42 - $1,663.75
- StopTech®Drilled and Slotted Street Brake KitDrilled and Slotted Street Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Drilled and Slotted High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet™ Brake Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant...$142.04 - $968.28
- StopTech®Sport Performance Brake PadsSport Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$42.75 - $207.05
- StopTech®Street Performance Brake PadsStreet Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Street Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$28.45 - $134.43
- EBC®Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when pads...$60.80 - $308.71
- EBC®3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...$65.55 - $3,818.86
- Brembo®GT Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotor Brake Kit by Brembo®. Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel, modulation, and...+4$2,971.20 - $5,842.20
The Silverado is comfortable enough to drive all day and big enough to make short work of even the most serious cargo which makes it an important tool in your day to day life. That means that you’re looking for the right performance upgrades to keep it running at its best so you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need. Our range of Chevy Silverado brakes, pads and rotors are a great upgrade to start with and they also prove that you don’t need to spend big money to get the big benefits you’re looking for!
The right braking set up is extremely important because it can save you money in the future and it can save you in emergency situations. We stock some of the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, Hawk and EBC which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from manufacturers with years of experience and knowledge of the best and most proven technologies. We offer great prices so that you know you’re getting value for money and we even have the information you need to make the right decision!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- March 03, 2017How To Select And Install Performance Brake RotorsPerformance braking is a topic that has widespread interest for our clients. Frankly, it interests us too, which is why we upgraded the brakes on our Project Ford...
- December 01, 2016Why Are Caliper Covers Only Available For My...When it comes to creating the right look for your car or truck, a shimmering set of wheels can do more to make or break its appearance than almost any other accessory....
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they'll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- September 07, 2016How To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you've got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages,...
- July 04, 2016How To Install Caliper CoversIf you've fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you've probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply...
- May 19, 2016Big Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This...
- November 30, 2015Why is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a...
- November 17, 2015How To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks...
- November 17, 2015Which Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...