Chevy HHR Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Over the past decade, retro-styled bodies have received a boost in recognition owing in large part to such models as the Chrysler PT Cruiser and the Plymouth Prowler. With the Chevy HHR, drivers not only get that sleek “back in the day” body style, but also an edge in practicality the others failed to show up with. The Chevy HHR is a compact wagon that debuted for the 2006 model year. It is constructed on the GM’s Delta platform along with the Cobalt and the Pontiac G5. It is offered in four trim levels: base LS, 1LT, 2LT, and the SS. Engine configurations and standard accessories vary with each trim, but each version of the Chevy HHR features a four-cylinder engine and offers roughly the same level of fuel efficiency.
Both the LS and 1LT models started off powered by a 2.2L inline-four cylinder engine (the 1LT offers the option of a 2.4L engine with 172 horsepower, which is standard for the 2LT). The next year, base engines got a boost from 143 up to 149 horsepower owing to the revised parts, while the heftier variant rose to 175 HP. For the 2008 model year, Chevy unveiled the SS, which shows off a turbocharged 2.0L engine capable of 260 horsepower along with the 260 pounds-per-foot of torque. Since the beginning, each trim level of the Chevy HHR has been offered with either a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic. As for the trim details, the base LS displays cruise control, remote entry, and power windows and locks. The 1LT doesn’t differ too much, whereas the 2LT hosts 17” wheels, a bunch of power-enhancing parts, as well as a stiffer suspension. The top-level SS takes it a step further with 18” wheels and special SS-only accents located both inside and outside the vehicle.
As for safety, each HHR (from 2008 on) comes with stability control, antilock brakes, and side curtain airbags. The model is also known for providing above-average fuel economy for this segment, with most HHR models delivering between 28 and 34 miles per gallon (highway). The exterior on the Chevy HHR is punctuated by a large front-end grille, bumper, and headlamp housings while the rear showcases four taillight housings and a pronounced bumper, as well. Throughout the industry, the Chevy HHR has received a fair amount of attention since its debut. It was a contender in 2006 for Motor Trend’s Car of the Year award and is a two-time recipient of the Golden Icon Award for Best SUV (2006, 2007). The HHR was also named a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy for 2009.
Although it has only been on the road a short time, the Chevy HHR has made a fast impression. This compact crossover has opened eyes from coast to coast with its svelte body shape, efficient performance, and smooth drivability, not to mention the surprising amount of roominess found on the inside. Plain and simple, the HHR is one car that does it all. When it’s your model we’re talking about, you need the items that bring custom style, comfort, and personality into the equation. At CARiD, we carry the authentic Chevy HHR accessories that do the job right every time.
Standing out is all part of the package with CARiD.com's selection of Chevy HHR Accessories and Parts. There is no shortage of top-quality options for you to choose from inside our inventory, as all of our Chevy HHR accessories and parts come from the most respected brand-names in the business. Spoilers, grilles, dash kits, floor mats, grille guards, and a whole lot more are on display with the durability and precise OEM fit you need. Giving your car an edge that makes a difference is what it's all about. Chevy HHR accessories deliver results that matter.
Whatever you expect from your Chevy HHR, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Chevy HHR and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $30.35 - $144.52
- $7.85 - $15.97
- $27.38 - $30.57
- $25.78 - $29.38