Chevy HHR Tires
- IRONMAN®IMOVE GEN2 ASIMOVE GEN2 AS Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. From overall handling to enhanced traction, the iMove Gen2 tires boast multiple intelligent design features that deliver dynamic highway performance and can carry a...Built to deliver an optimal balance of quality and aestheticsM+S rating ensures all-season performance and a peace-of-mind$51.28 - $134.34
- TOYO®EXTENSA A/SEXTENSA A/S Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. This car tire delivers exceptional versatility and value for a wide range of passenger cars and minivans. With an extended tread life, precise all-season handling, M&S rating, and a...Symmetric, Non-Directional Tread DesignOptimized Center Block Arrangement$60.21 - $128.06
- TOYO®PROXES T1RPROXES T1R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This present day tire is designed for serious street driving in sports coupes and sedans. An aggressive, arrowhead tread design, extra wide footprint, high-grip compound, and...Silica-reinforced, high-grip tread compoundRefined unidirectional tread design$60.48 - $358.24
- TOYO®EXTENSA HP 2EXTENSA HP 2 Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Extensa HP II delivers superb all-season handling and a comfortable ride. This value-driven, high performance tire is the perfect balance between high quality,...Unidirectional tread design provides a perfect blend of all-season traction in a stylish packageSingle-cut and double-cut tapers optimizes block stiffness to enhance braking performance$64.73 - $218.73
- TOYO®CELSIUSCELSIUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Toyo Celsius is a true all-weather tire designed for those drivers who need the added winter safety during occasional snowfalls and cold weather conditions, but don’t...Wide Lateral GroovesSnow Claws$76.02 - $247.48
- TOYO®VERSADO NOIRVERSADO NOIR Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This is an all-season, luxury performance tire designed specifically for crossover vehicles. It delivers an extraordinarily smooth, quiet ride coupled with enhanced...New Silica CompoundRigid Outside Tread$80.10 - $169.53
- TOYO®OBSERVE GARIT KXOBSERVE GARIT KX Tires by Toyo®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. When the conditions turn to snow and ice, the Observe Garit KX is the tire for your sports car. This unidirectional winter performance tire has an H-speed rating...Saw Toothed BlocksHigh-Density Wavy Sipes Improve Snow Tire Performance$78.67 - $201.01
- TOYO®VERSADO ECOVERSADO ECO Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. Created to improve fuel efficiency for hybrid, electric, and other environmentally friendly vehicles while maintaining a smooth, quiet ride. The Versado...Four Wide Circumferential GroovesMulti-Wave Sipes$89.87 - $191.99
- TOYO®PROXES SPORTPROXES SPORT Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. High speed handling and wet grip are the core requirements for drivers of the most powerful cars. Proxes Sport was developed to meet these critical needs while still...Improved handling and braking performanceEnhanced traction and handling$102.07 - $306.41
- TOYO®PROXES 4 PLUSPROXES 4 PLUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-season, high-end tire is designed for today’s sports cars, coupes, and sports sedans. Designed to provide all-season performance, the Toyo Proxes 4 PLUS is...Outside Tread: Wide Ribs and Closed ShoulderInside Tread: Wide Grooves and High Sipe Density$104.10 - $296.97
- TOYO®PROXES R888RPROXES R888R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. The Proxes R888R is the Toyo Tires’ new competition radial that has been developed to provide highly competitive dry handling capabilities with...High Grip Race CompoundLarge Tread Blocks$127.83 - $505.52
- COOPER®EVOLUTION TOUREVOLUTION TOUR Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$74.50 - $143.50
- COOPER®CS5 ULTRA TOURINGCS5 ULTRA TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. The CS5 Ultra Touring provides real-life performance, in real-life conditions for everyday drivers. The CS5 is crafted with leading technology and innovations that meets the needs...Wear Square Visual Indicators3D Micro-Gauge Siping$84.23 - $207.52
- COOPER®EVOLUTION WINTEREVOLUTION WINTER Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires we offer. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$86.85 - $215.41
- COOPER®ZEON RS3-AZEON RS3-A Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The RS3-A is the latest ultra high performance all-season tire within the Cooper performance family. It provides the driver with a dynamic handling tire that inspires...Asymmetric Tread Design3D Micro-Gauge Siping$75.82 - $223.89
- COOPER®ZEON RS3-G1ZEON RS3-G1 Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Cooper's Zeon RS3-G1 is an exciting all-season tire for high performance passenger cars. Alongside a sleek race-inspired sidewall, the tire’s tread compound and...3D micro-gauge sipes improve the stability of tread elements providing enhanced handling in wet and dry conditions.An asymmetrical tread pattern provides better stability during cornering maneuvers and reduces tire noise.$110.44 - $248.25
- COOPER®ZEON RS3-SZEON RS3-S Tires by Cooper®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The RS3-S tire is the latest ultra high performance summer tire in the Cooper performance family. Its low-profile, high performance rating combines world-class dry road...Asymmetric Tread DesignUniform Shoulder Grooves$119.68 - $261.31
- COOPER®WEATHER-MASTER WSCWEATHER-MASTER WSC Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. The Weather-Master WSC is designed for superior winter performance. This studdable and directional design along with the high silica tread...Directional tread design improved snow acceleration and water evacuation.Patented circumferential snow-groove technology enhances snow-on-snow grip capabilities.$120.96 - $225.60
- COOPER®DISCOVERER TRUE NORTHDISCOVERER TRUE NORTH Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires we offer. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$132.11 - $221.60
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P1 PLUSCINTURATO P1 PLUS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. Summer high performance tire for your luxury, mid-size, full-size and sports car. The Cinturato P1™ Plus has been created following the latest...Innovative MaterialsNew Mold Profile$85.49 - $105.32
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 A/SCINTURATO P7 A/S Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Pirelli's first "Green Performance" tire, Cinturato P7 A/S™ has been created to take full advantage of latest materials, structures and tread pattern design...Optimized Tread DesignLongitudinal Siping and High Lateral Siping Density$106.50 - $516.89
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 (RUN FLAT)CINTURATO P7 RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient, Run Flat. The Pirelli CINTURATO P7 is the right choice for drivers looking for a high performance and eco-compatible tire for medium and high-powered cars....Optimized Tread DesignCompact Central Blocks$106.50 - $431.42
- PIRELLI®P ZERO NERO GTP ZERO NERO GT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO NERO™ GT is the evolution of the P ZERO NERO™. With enhanced performance and wider fitments range, this tire is perfect for those consumers who...Wide Continuous RibsOptimized Tread Compound$109.00 - $493.31
- PIRELLI®P ZERO A/S PLUSP ZERO A/S PLUS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The P Zero All Season Plus is designed to provide higher performance, safety and durability with less environmental impact. Longitudinal and lateral siping...Winter Siping TechnologyOptimized Profile and Innovative Materials$122.82 - $241.12
- PIRELLI®P ZERO A/SP ZERO A/S Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Ideal for "soft" and "hard" tuning conversions, this tire meets the needs at the performance and aesthetic level, offering a personal identity to all cars from...Optimized tread pattern design enhances handling and controlUnique grooves improve grip and roadholding$171.00 - $298.88
- PIRELLI®P ZERO ROSSO ASIMMETRICOP ZERO ROSSO ASIMMETRICO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. An Ultra High Performance tire, the P ZERO ROSSO™ Asimmetrico (rear axle fitment or all-round application) is developed for modern sports cars with...Directional Design For PairFour Continuous Longitudinal Grooves$133.07 - $574.95
- PIRELLI®P ZEROP ZERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO tire is designed to provide excellent grip in wet conditions with improved safety in potential aquaplaning situations. Its asymmetric tread pattern improves...Three Wide Longitudinal GroovesS-Shape Tread Design$134.14 - $1,020.03
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 A/S (RUN FLAT)CINTURATO P7 A/S RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient, Run Flat. Pirelli's first "Green Performance" tire, Cinturato P7 A/S Run Flat™ has been created to take full advantage of latest materials,...Optimized Tread DesignLongitudinal Siping and High Lateral Siping Density$143.00 - $349.81
- PIRELLI®P4 FOUR SEASONSP4 FOUR SEASONS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P4 Four Seasons tire is a Standard Touring All-Season tire developed for the drivers of coupes, sedans, minivans, crossover vehicles and small SUVs....Optimized Profile and Reinforced ShouldersHigh Silica Compound and Optimized Tread Design$142.49
- PIRELLI®P ZERO PZ4P ZERO PZ4 Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO™ is the unique Ultra High Performance tire that combines Pirelli's knowledge gained from competitive Motorsport and Pirelli's alliance with the top...Customized Outer Tread DesignCustomized Inner Tread Design$123.50 - $1,261.32
- PIRELLI®P ZERO SYSTEM ASIMMETRICOP ZERO SYSTEM ASIMMETRICO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. A perfect solution for the most prestigious sportive and luxury cars. Depending on the use and the vehicle type, the P Zero System concept allows for the...Three Distinct Tread AreasLongitudinal Grooves$198.24 - $1,157.70
- PIRELLI®P ZERO CORSA SYSTEM DIREZIONALEP ZERO CORSA SYSTEM DIREZIONALE Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition. The Pirelli P ZERO™ CORSA SYSTEM concept combines directional (front axle fitment) and asymmetric (rear axle fitment or all-round...Directional Design With Longitudinal GroovesAsymmetrical Pattern Design For Pair$285.33 - $427.59
- MICHELIN®X-ICE XI3X-ICE XI3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Fuel Efficient. Want to fully embrace winter even in the harshest conditions? Equip your vehicle with Michelin X-ICE Xi3 tires designed to provide ultimate winter confidence...Cross Z sipes, micro-pumps and FleX-Ice compound to take on ice and snowMichelin MaxTouch construction for long-lasting winter performance$109.88 - $269.64
- MICHELIN®PREMIER A/SPREMIER A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Safe when new and safe when worn – it’s all about the Michelin Premier A/S tire! Designed to provide excellent stopping power, this tire stops faster on wet...Advanced EverGrip technology to increase wet performance, reducing aquaplaningSilica-based compound to improve wet grip$115.99 - $259.99
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY HPPRIMACY HP Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient. Looking to equip your vehicle with summer tires that deliver precise handling in both wet and dry conditions? You can’t do better than the Michelin Primacy HP! These...Advanced rubber compounds for short stopping in wet conditionsMichelin Comfort Control technology for a quiet and smooth ride$128.99 - $319.49
- MICHELIN®PILOT SUPER SPORTPILOT SUPER SPORT Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Get this premium-grade Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire to enjoy the exhilaration of driving Michelin’s best performing street tire! Born...Up to 2x longer lasting than leading competitors thanks to the Twaron belt packageVariable Contact Patch 2.0 technology for improved cornering and durability$129.22 - $556.31
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT PS3PILOT SPORT PS3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient. For sport-oriented vehicles and high-powered saloonsThis all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable rideMore driving pleasure: very precise steering acclaimed by car manufacturers$130.41 - $535.37
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Michelin’s ultimate Ultra-High Performance All-Season tire combining summer levels of wet and dry grip with cold weather and light snow mobility.Variable Contact Patch 3.0 to provide exceptional dry gripThe shortest wet braking of leading competitive tires in the Ultra High Performance A/S category$134.99 - $383.03
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY TOUR A/SPRIMACY TOUR A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. This all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable ride.Backed by an 80,000-mile warrantyQuiet, comfortable ride mile after mile$131.83 - $311.18
- MICHELIN®DEFENDER LTX M/SDEFENDER LTX M/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The best just got better – it’s all about the Michelin Defender LTX M/S tire that combines the proven tread design of the LTX M/S 2 with advanced Evertread...3D-active sipes for enhanced tractionEvertread technology for longer tread life in severe conditions$137.99 - $354.99
- MICHELIN®ENERGY SAVER A/SENERGY SAVER A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. The Michelin Energy Saver A/S tire is the way to go if you’re looking to maximize fuel economy without compromising long tread life and all-season safety....Stops up to 8 Feet Shorter for Added SafetyMaxTouch construction for long-lasting service life$142.28 - $262.19
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY MXM4PRIMACY MXM4 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Designed to provide 360 degrees of ultimate satisfaction, the Michelin Primacy MXM4 is the perfect choice for those who want it all from their tire: responsive...3D-active sipes for enhanced tractionEco-friendly tire$156.33 - $370.81
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT 4 SPILOT SPORT 4 S Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Unleash your vehicle’s untapped potential with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S tire! Derived from the legendary Michelin Pilot Super Sport, this...Dynamic Response technology for enhanced handling, steering and longevityMulti-compound construction for superior wet and dry performance$184.99 - $593.99
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT PS2PILOT SPORT PS2 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Looking for big, grippy tires that will help the car hook up and transfer all of that power to the pavement? There’s no better choice than the...Engineered to facilitate precise cornering and consistent straight-line performanceDual tread design and dual rubber compounding for excellent wet and dry performance$202.06 - $547.22
- MICHELIN®PILOT MXM4PILOT MXM4 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Enjoy a safe and comfortable ride wherever and whenever you go with this superior Michelin Pilot MXM4 tire designed to provide all-season sport handling. With...Unique profile with rounder shoulder to allow you to feel every curveComfort Control technology for reduced noise and improved driving comfort$205.41 - $311.75
- MICHELIN®PILOT ALPIN PA4PILOT ALPIN PA4 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Fuel Efficient. Enjoy peace of mind when driving in snowy conditions. Outfit your vehicle with superior Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 tires that combine an exclusive tread...Equipped with a unique tread design and StabiliGrip technology to offer exceptional control in snow and iceGuaranteed to enhance acceleration, braking and handling on snowy and icy roads$242.56 - $588.56
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT CUP 2PILOT SPORT CUP 2 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Make the most out of your sports car with the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2, a tire designed for the track and approved for on-road use!...Race-inspired design to provide faster circuit timesAdvanced Bi-Compound technology to ensure precision steering and excellent dry traction on tight corners$316.38 - $654.36
- CONTINENTAL®PROCONTACT TXPROCONTACT TX Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The ProContact TX is an all-season touring tire that comes as original equipment on many sophisticated coupes and luxury performance sedans. Its...Perfect balance between comfort and performance.Excellent traction in any weather conditions.$86.55 - $335.37
- CONTINENTAL®TRUECONTACTTRUECONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The TrueContact is an all-season touring tire designed with a focus on performance and excellent traction. Made using EcoPlus technology, this...High speed rating and load index for extra safety on the road.Precisely engineered traction grooves for better wet traction.$88.99 - $195.99
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT SPORTEXTREMECONTACT SPORT Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition, Performance. Tested to the limits by championship-winning race car drivers, the ExtremeContact Sport tire will satisfy even the most demanding...Precise handling and steering on wet, slippery roads.Increased tread life.$96.99 - $407.99
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIPROCONTACTCONTIPROCONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The ContiProContact tire provides all-season versatility and excellent traction while not sacrificing comfort and performance. Its tread...Innate lower rolling resistance for fuel efficiency.Perfectly balanced for performance and comfort.$99.75 - $361.24
- CONTINENTAL®WINTERCONTACT SIWINTERCONTACT SI Tires by Continental®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The WinterContact SI is the ultimate winter tire with powerful grip in rain, snow, and even ice. Enhanced with Continental's PolarPlus technology, the...Unique multi-angled tread pattern for better grip.Improved braking and traction in treacherous foul-weather conditions.$102.31 - $284.91
- CONTINENTAL®CONTISPORTCONTACT 3CONTISPORTCONTACT 3 Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The ContiSportContact 3 is a high-performance summer tire with supreme steering precision, outstanding traction and braking capabilities. The tire features a...Accurate braking even in wet conditions.Enhanced handling stability at high speeds.$107.21 - $373.51
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT DWS06EXTREMECONTACT DWS06 Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ExtremeContact DWS06 tire is tuned for all-season drivers who are looking for the excitement of high-performance with the confidence of impressive...Improved tread life and fuel efficiency.Extreme grip in sun, snow, and rain.$108.99 - $319.99
- CONTINENTAL®PURECONTACTPURECONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The PureContact is an all-season tire designed for drivers who desire the luxury of a smooth, quiet ride combined with fuel efficiency and safety...ComfortRide technology to absorb vibration and reduce noise.EcoPlus technology for savings at the gas pump and safety on the road.$109.99 - $234.99
- CONTINENTAL®CONTISPORTCONTACT 5CONTISPORTCONTACT 5 Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The ContiSportContact 5 is a premium ultra-high performance summer tire designed to combine short braking distances and solid cornering traction with fuel...Strong handling and steering capabilities.Unique compound and tread design for better traction.$127.86 - $479.87
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS830PCONTIWINTERCONTACT TS830P Tires by Continental®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The ContiWinterContact TS830 P is a high-performance winter tire with exceptional braking and strong, reliable traction on winter roads, as well...Improved braking performance on snow and ice.Superior mileage and longer tread wear.$142.09 - $483.76
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIPROCONTACT SSR (RUN FLAT)CONTIPROCONTACT SSR Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient, Run Flat. The ContiProContact SSR tire provides all-season versatility and excellent traction while not sacrificing comfort and...Innate lower rolling resistance for fuel efficiency.Perfectly balanced for performance and comfort.$158.08 - $303.22
- CONTINENTAL®CONTISPORTCONTACT 5 SSRCONTISPORTCONTACT 5 SSR Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. The ContiSportContact 5 SSR is a premium ultra-high performance summer tire designed to combine short braking distances and solid cornering...Specially formulated tire's tread enhances all-season traction and straight line stability.Perfect balance of traction and comfort in any conditions.$161.72 - $463.24
- CONTINENTAL®CONTISPORTCONTACT 5 CONTISEALCONTISPORTCONTACT 5 CONTISEAL Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The ContiSportContact 5 Contiseal is a premium ultra-high performance summer tire designed to combine short braking distances and solid cornering...Specially formulated tire's tread enhances all-season traction and straight line stability.Perfect balance of traction and comfort in any conditions.$175.10 - $259.10
About Chevy HHR Tires
The Chevy HHR was manufactured in the period from 2005 to 2011. In spite of its retro-wagon style, everything else is completely modern. The HHR SS, for instance, has a powerful turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine that produces 260 horsepower. If you want to enjoy the HHR's smooth and quiet ride, don't forget to buy top quality wheels and tires. CARiD.com will see to it that you get excellent tires for your vehicle.
You can rely on our website, since we work only with the first-rate products and leading tire brands like Pirelli, Michelin, Continental, Toyo, and many others. It is extremely important to choose the right tire size, type, and sybtype for your Chevy HHR. Our extensive collection contains tires of various sizes (from 16'' to 20''), types (all season/winter/summer), and subtypes (performance/track/eco). Don't forget to choose the model year and submodel of your HHR. If you have any difficulties, the operators of our call center and online consultants will be glad to help you. Are you ready for the coolest shopping experience in your life? Your good fortune has led you to CARiD.com today. With a few clicks, you will dress your Chevy HHR up in the first-class tires.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...