Chevy HHR Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$361.44 - $3,907.63
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Gibson®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Stainless Steel Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow...$208.55 - $1,084.44
- Gibson®Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$218.96 - $681.65
- CGS®Performance Exhaust SystemPerformance Exhaust System by CGS®. Get more power, improved performance, increased mileage and throaty sound in a bolt-on package. With the CGS Exhaust System you get all this and a complete replacement lifetime warranty, at an...$261.75 - $1,113.75
- Flowmaster®Standard Grade Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Direct Fit Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance, and...$130.22 - $863.45
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $508.85
- Magnaflow®Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit OEM Grade Catalytic Converter by Magnaflow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace...$150.75 - $3,633.21
- Flowmaster®Standard Grade Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance, and are...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelImprove Torque and Throttle Response$130.22 - $863.45
- AP Exhaust®Stainless TipsStainless Tips by AP Exhaust®. This superior product was carefully designed with key attention to detail and manufactured from high-grade materials to the strict standards of the highest quality. This AP Exhaust Technologies product...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$10.40 - $51.60
- AP Exhaust®Xlerator Exhaust TipXlerator Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or use but instead on an...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$8.80 - $20.96
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Tail Pipe TipExhaust Tail Pipe Tip by Eastern Exhaust®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$5.38 - $25.41
- Jones Exhaust®Flex TubeFlex Tube by Jones Exhaust®. Thoroughly engineered to perform and outperform any competition, these premium exhaust pipes by Jones Exhaust are a must for those who want to get the most out of their vehicle. These exhaust pipes are...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$27.75 - $69.12
- Vibrant Performance®Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Vibrant Performance product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet...Port sizing is optimized for use with standard wall round tubingMade of High Quality Materials$36.95 - $394.95
- Cometic Gasket®Exhaust Manifold GasketExhaust Manifold Gasket by Cometic Gasket®. This state-of-the-art exhaust product combines advanced materials with the most current manufacturing processes to provide custom-tailored solutions for your needs and requirements. It is made...Designed for extreme cylinder pressuresMaintains a torque set$7.13 - $48.57
- SCE Gaskets®Pro Copper Embossed Header GasketsPro Copper Embossed Header Gaskets by SCE Gaskets®. 2 Pieces. SCE Gaskets invented embossed copper exhaust gaskets and they are the most effective way to insure leak-free, re-usable performance on aftermarket headers or stock iron...Design for high performance street and mild competition applicationsMade from road-tough materials to survive the test of time$25.63 - $73.33
- JBA®O2 Extension WireO2 Extension Wire by JBA®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$30.51 - $40.91
- BBK®Oxygen Sensor Wire Harness Extension KitOxygen Sensor Wire Harness Extension Kit by BBK®. Installing Full length, long tube headers will locate the O2 sensors further away from the engine and the factory wire harness. These wire harness extensions will enable the sensors to...Enables O2 sensors on full length, long tube headers to be connected to factory wire harnessEliminates the need to fabricate a harness or splice into the factory harness$49.99 - $59.99
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust ClampExhaust Clamp by Eastern Exhaust®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$1.11 - $14.86
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketExhaust Pipe Flange Gasket by Eastern Exhaust®. EE™ is vertically integrated and manufactures vast amounts of strong steel tubing for use as straight and bent exhaust-pipes and tail-pipes components. EE™ forms and bends tubing from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$1.05 - $10.42
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Oxygen SensorGM Original Equipment™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s GM OE Oxygen Sensor help.ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$13.64 - $178.60
- ACDelco®Professional™ Oxygen SensorProfessional™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 Sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s Professional Oxygen Sensors help. You can find...ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$17.14 - $226.04
- Delphi®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Delphi®. As one of the leading suppliers of oxygen sensor technology since 1978, Delphi planar technology is the result of their OE and aftermarket engineers partnering together to develop the most innovative oxygen...OE connectors and wire lengths within 3" of OE specificationsResists high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion to protect signal accuracy, and long life$13.00 - $214.04
- Standard®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of...One-piece laser welded body for maximum protection and precise operation maintaining sensor integrityDual internal talc seal makes your oxygen sensors last longer$14.19 - $180.94
- Bosch®Universal Oxygen SensorUniversal Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why checking for, and possibly replacing, a worn-out...Patented SmartLink™ connector systemNo special tools required for installation$14.53 - $72.47
- Bosch®Wideband Oxygen SensorWideband Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Invented for life, Bosch car parts are a rare combination of high quality, dependable service, and a reasonable price. This sensor utilizes a sophisticated sensing element enabling it to produce a...Detects the exact amount of unburned fuel in the exhaust streamOE connectors and OE-style harness for continuous wire from connector to sensor$32.44 - $261.60
- Denso®Air Fuel Ratio SensorAir Fuel Ratio Sensor by Denso®. Make sure your engine runs efficiently and produces fewer emissions by replacing your malfunctioning fuel-ratio sensors with these top-notch products designed by Denso. Engineered with the use of the...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$36.96 - $378.14
- Denso®OE Connector Oxygen SensorOE Connector Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of fuel injection systems. The basic job of the sensor is to monitor the air fuel mixture under idle, moderate...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$10.90 - $369.86
- Denso®Universal Fit Oxygen SensorUniversal Fit Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. Make sure your engine runs efficiently and produces fewer emissions by replacing your malfunctioning fuel-ratio sensors with these top-notch products designed by Denso. Engineered with the use of...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$11.39 - $67.14
- NTK®Air-Fuel Ratio SensorAir-Fuel Ratio Sensor by NTK®. Air/Fuel Ratio Sensors Utilize a Sophisticated Sensing Element that Enables Them to Produce a Precise Output in Proportion to the Air/Fuel Ratio. AFR Sensors Provide the ECU with an Exact AFR Response,...Increases vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissionsDirect replacement$37.92 - $375.06
You want more performance from your Chevy HHR without having to buy another car. A custom exhaust system can help you achieve that. The HHR is still one of the more practical wagons available but it can benefit from a power boost. Get one of the custom exhaust systems for the Chevy HHR at CARiD and watch as your engine gives more power than ever before. Each custom exhaust is designed to bolster performance and comes complete with mandrel-bent pipes for increased exhaust gas velocity and custom fitting headers and catalytic converters. Borla Chevy HHR Cat Back Exhaust Systems give between 7 and 10% more power and torque. MagnaFlow Chevy HHR Exhaust, with its wide tubing, muffler and tip, delivers a four-in-one exhaust solution for the HHR – maximum exhaust flow, more horsepower, better sound and great looks. Ultimately, your choice of custom exhaust will depend on the exact results you want to get. Some exhausts give more power than others, and there is quite a number to choose from: Flowmaster, Onki and Gibson, in addition to the two above.
The exhaust system wouldn’t be what it is without sound, and a custom HHR exhausts ensures that you get the best deal as far as sound is concerned. If you like your car loud and aggressive, a Borla HHR custom exhaust will deliver just that. If moderate sound is more of your cup, a MagnaFlow or Flowmaster exhaust will give you the smooth rumble you yearn for. Whichever brand you settle for, a custom exhaust system from CARiD is not something you replace time and again. This will be the only exhaust system you will ever need for the HHR. Its long lasting durability guarantees that you will use the exhaust for years without a breakdown. At the end of the day, you save more money.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let�s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It�s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you�re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...
- $57.32 - $63.10
- $91.46 - $108.32
- $13.16 - $91.16