Cadillac CTS Accessories & Parts
In the world of American mid-size luxury cars, the Cadillac CTS stands alone. The C-Series Touring Sedan made its way onto the road in 2002 as an upgrade to Cadillac's previous mid-size entrant, the Catera. Cadillac used GM's new Sigma platform as the basis for the CTS, bringing back rear-wheel drive as well as offering a manual transmission. Other upgrades for the Catera included a slightly redesigned instrument panel and exterior accessories. The model saw success right out of the gate, bringing Cadillac a reenergized audience seeking a sporty yet affordable answer to the pricey imports that normally dominated this segment. As such, the CTS was recognized as the 2002 North American Car of the Year.
The first engine used in the CTS was a 3.2L V6, but in 2004 Cadillac upgraded it to a 3.6L V6 capable of 255 horsepower. Other changes included a 6-speed automatic transmission in 2005, a departure from the standard 5-speed that was first employed. The Cadillac CTS is manufactured in Lansing, Michigan, but in 2006 the brand also began to assemble the model in China. However, due to low sales in Asia, Cadillac decided to halt production of the vehicle in China and keep the CTS as a domestically manufactured vehicle. The second generation Cadillac CTS displayed more changes to both exterior accessories and underhood CTS parts. Now equipped with variable valve timing in conjunction with a 3.6L V6, the CTS added more horsepower and torque. An upgraded 3.6L direct-injection engine with 304 HP is also offered. Wider and longer, the CTS also features a larger grille, side vents, 18" wheels, remote-engine starting capability, and various other luxury options and performance-oriented Cadillac CTS parts. Due to its stateside achievements, Cadillac decided to bring the CTS to Australia and New Zealand in an effort to re-establish the brand overseas.
Cadillac has been aggressive with the CTS since the very beginning. It was vital to the brand's staying power within the American auto industry to offer a model that is capable of presenting a luxurious and powerful answer to the BMW and Mercedes mid-sizes that began to find more popularity as the nineties drew to a close. Sales of the CTS have been encouraging since the very beginning. In 2002, the CTS's first year, Cadillac sold over 37,000 units. Since 2004, the CTS has averaged over 57,000 models sold per year, an extremely strong number considering the landscape of crossover SUVs and subcompacts that had begun to make an impact on the market. Cadillac has plenty in store for the future of the CTS, including the CTS Coupe, which is scheduled for production in 2010 as a 2011 model.
Some regard the CTS as the model that saved the Cadillac name. The popular luxury sedan has built its reputation on all of the superhero characteristics that have made Cadillac the premier label in American automotive refinement: strong performance, exquisite exterior design, and lush interior comfort. Stylized and born to impress, the Cadillac CTS has only improved since the beginning, and has rightfully taken its place among the top. With the 2009 series being longer, wider, and even more technologically advanced, and 2010 promising additional exciting changes, it is vividly clear why the Cadillac CTS invokes such an enthusiastic response from the entire industry.
This is one car that is all class and that's just how CARiD.com likes it! We're home to a superior selection of Cadillac CTS Accessories and Parts for drivers who know how to layer on the luxury. Our inventory of Cadillac CTS accessories and parts covers all the bases, including glittering grilles, aftermarket dash kits, chrome trim, custom floor mats, spoilers, and more. Nothing but the finest Cadillac CTS parts by the most reputable manufacturers. Guaranteed. When you need Cadillac CTS accessories, CARiD.com knows no equal.
Whatever you expect from your Cadillac CTS, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Cadillac CTS and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $61.15 - $64.51
- $171.00 - $270.00
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
Customer Questions & Answers
Depending on configurations and options, the 2017 Cadillac CTS is priced between $45,995 and $70,795.
The car can attain a top speed of 155 mph.
It is manufactured in Lansing, Michigan.
The CTS is an important luxury car in Cadillac's model lineup that combines speed, control, and quality in one package. This car has earned the company a lot of brand equity and it currently is and will be one of its hallmarks.
The Cadillac CTS-V is rated at 650 hp.
The Cadillac CTS-V comes with a 6.2-liter V8.
CTS is an abbreviation for Catera Touring Sedan.
It is equipped with an 8-cylinder engine.
For normal operation, its 3.6-liter engine requires 87-octane gas.
The СTS is 13 inches longer than the ATS. The CTS is also equipped with a more powerful engine as standard and offers more engine options and trim levels to choose from.
This auto has been produced since 2002.
Its engine can last for 300,000 miles.