Cadillac CTS Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Fender Flares
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
In the world of American mid-size luxury cars, the Cadillac CTS stands alone. The C-Series Touring Sedan made its way onto the road in 2002 as an upgrade to Cadillac's previous mid-size entrant, the Catera. Cadillac used GM's new Sigma platform as the basis for the CTS, bringing back rear-wheel drive as well as offering a manual transmission. Other upgrades for the Catera included a slightly redesigned instrument panel and exterior accessories. The model saw success right out of the gate, bringing Cadillac a reenergized audience seeking a sporty yet affordable answer to the pricey imports that normally dominated this segment. As such, the CTS was recognized as the 2002 North American Car of the Year.
The first engine used in the CTS was a 3.2L V6, but in 2004 Cadillac upgraded it to a 3.6L V6 capable of 255 horsepower. Other changes included a 6-speed automatic transmission in 2005, a departure from the standard 5-speed that was first employed. The Cadillac CTS is manufactured in Lansing, Michigan, but in 2006 the brand also began to assemble the model in China. However, due to low sales in Asia, Cadillac decided to halt production of the vehicle in China and keep the CTS as a domestically manufactured vehicle. The second generation Cadillac CTS displayed more changes to both exterior accessories and underhood CTS parts. Now equipped with variable valve timing in conjunction with a 3.6L V6, the CTS added more horsepower and torque. An upgraded 3.6L direct-injection engine with 304 HP is also offered. Wider and longer, the CTS also features a larger grille, side vents, 18" wheels, remote-engine starting capability, and various other luxury options and performance-oriented Cadillac CTS parts. Due to its stateside achievements, Cadillac decided to bring the CTS to Australia and New Zealand in an effort to re-establish the brand overseas.
Cadillac has been aggressive with the CTS since the very beginning. It was vital to the brand's staying power within the American auto industry to offer a model that is capable of presenting a luxurious and powerful answer to the BMW and Mercedes mid-sizes that began to find more popularity as the nineties drew to a close. Sales of the CTS have been encouraging since the very beginning. In 2002, the CTS's first year, Cadillac sold over 37,000 units. Since 2004, the CTS has averaged over 57,000 models sold per year, an extremely strong number considering the landscape of crossover SUVs and subcompacts that had begun to make an impact on the market. Cadillac has plenty in store for the future of the CTS, including the CTS Coupe, which is scheduled for production in 2010 as a 2011 model.
Some regard the CTS as the model that saved the Cadillac name. The popular luxury sedan has built its reputation on all of the superhero characteristics that have made Cadillac the premier label in American automotive refinement: strong performance, exquisite exterior design, and lush interior comfort. Stylized and born to impress, the Cadillac CTS has only improved since the beginning, and has rightfully taken its place among the top. With the 2009 series being longer, wider, and even more technologically advanced, and 2010 promising additional exciting changes, it is vividly clear why the Cadillac CTS invokes such an enthusiastic response from the entire industry.
This is one car that is all class and that's just how CARiD.com likes it! We're home to a superior selection of Cadillac CTS Accessories and Parts for drivers who know how to layer on the luxury. Our inventory of Cadillac CTS accessories and parts covers all the bases, including glittering grilles, aftermarket dash kits, chrome trim, custom floor mats, spoilers, and more. Nothing but the finest Cadillac CTS parts by the most reputable manufacturers. Guaranteed. When you need Cadillac CTS accessories, CARiD.com knows no equal.
Whatever you expect from your Cadillac CTS, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Cadillac CTS and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $59.40 - $62.67
- $171.00 - $270.00
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...
Customer Questions & Answers
Depending on configurations and options, the 2017 Cadillac CTS is priced between $45,995 and $70,795.
The car can attain a top speed of 155 mph.
It is manufactured in Lansing, Michigan.
The CTS is an important luxury car in Cadillac's model lineup that combines speed, control, and quality in one package. This car has earned the company a lot of brand equity and it currently is and will be one of its hallmarks.
The Cadillac CTS-V is rated at 650 hp.
The Cadillac CTS-V comes with a 6.2-liter V8.
CTS is an abbreviation for Catera Touring Sedan.
It is equipped with an 8-cylinder engine.
For normal operation, its 3.6-liter engine requires 87-octane gas.
The СTS is 13 inches longer than the ATS. The CTS is also equipped with a more powerful engine as standard and offers more engine options and trim levels to choose from.
This auto has been produced since 2002.
Its engine can last for 300,000 miles.