- (110)Air IntakesCadillac CTS
- (176)Air FiltersCadillac CTS
- (9)MAF SensorsCadillac CTS
- (16)Intake ManifoldsCadillac CTS
- (77)Throttle BodiesCadillac CTS
- (4)Vacuum PumpsCadillac CTS
- (60)Cabin Air FiltersCadillac CTS
- (24)Air Filter MaintenanceAir Filter Oils and Cleaners
- (104)Air Intakes Replacement FiltersCadillac CTS
Perfect tuning, strong performance, comfort, and exquisite exterior design make your CTS a dream vehicle. Stylized and born to impress, your car can give you more if you add the right components. Still, you can unlock the full potential of your CTS, and one of the best ways to do this is with an excellent performance upgrade: an aftermarket Cadillac CTS air intake. OEM air intake is made on budget and is therefore not engineered to unleash all engine's power, but an aftermarket air intake can do this. By installing your new performance upgrade, you can inject a great amount of air into your engine. Plus, being the official dealer of top brands such as Injen, Volant, Airaid, and K&N, CARiD offers fit-and-match air intakes for all CTS models.
Increased horsepower and torque, improved engine sound, smoother throttle response, and faster acceleration are four additional benefits you get when you install an aftermarket Cadillac air intake. Moreover, you will be rewarded with a better fuel usage because your car can run more miles on the same tank of gas as before. What's more, each aftermarket air intake is manufactured with an advanced air filter that is engineered to guarantee better filtration compared with your factory one, so your engine is protected completely from any dirt. In addition, all Cadillac CTS air intakes from CARiD come with detailed instructions for easy installation at home.
- aFe® Momentum GT Intake SystemMomentum GT Intake System by aFe®. Bringing you the next generation of intakes, the Momentum GT sealed air intake system is superior in every way: From the one-piece sealed housing with a built-in sight window, to the massive 1,000...Improves airflow to your engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$375.00 - $645.00
- AIRAID® Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaFlow® Air FilterCold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaFlow® Air Filter by AIRAID®. The Cold Air Dam Intake System positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but encloses it in a housing that seals...Increases airflow to the engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$75.90 - $630.47
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$55.99 - $837.99
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- Volant® CAI Kit with Donaldson's® PowerCore™ FilterCool Air Intake Kit with Donaldson's®. PowerCore™ Filter by Volant®. Cooler air is denser and packs in more oxygen for better combustion and more horsepower. This air intake system features an airbox that completely insulates...Protective and insulating AirboxQuicker throttle response$212.84 - $803.11
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$58.99 - $552.99
- AIRAID® Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaMax® Air FilterCold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaMax® Air Filter by AIRAID®. The Cold Air Dam Intake System positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but encloses it in a housing that seals...Increases airflow to the engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$79.46 - $620.06
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- Injen® PF Series Cold Air Intake SystemPF Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The PF Series Air Intake System is made for high performance cars, trucks and SUVs. It features a larger air filter and a larger diameter air intake tube to meet the airflow demands of...A large air filter and large diameter air intake tube to maximize air volumeUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$269.47 - $484.21
- AIRAID® SynthaFlow® Panel Air FilterSynthaFlow® Panel Air Filter by AIRAID®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air...Improves airflow and engine performanceProvides superior air filtration and engine protection$42.74 - $91.90
- Corsa® Air Intake SystemAir Intake System by Corsa®. Filter Box is engineered to minimize hot air from entering the engine in order to increase HP. They are specifically designed for each application to increase air volume.$259.00 - $529.00
- K&N® 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit by K&N®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque, and better acceleration you can feel. This air intake kit is designed to maximize airflow and engine...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$56.99 - $854.99
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$11.95 - $509.99
- Volant® CAI Kit with Pro 5 FilterCool Air Intake Kit with Pro 5 Filter by Volant®. Cooler air is denser and packs in more oxygen for better combustion and more horsepower. This air intake system features an airbox that completely insulates the air filter from...Protective and insulating AirboxQuicker throttle response$177.07 - $773.56
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N®. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$26.99 - $119.56
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$18.04 - $26.21
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $2,445.00
Cadillac CTS Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2011 Cadillac CTS