- Full KitsCadillac CTS
- (10)Bumpers & ValancesCadillac CTS
- (100)Custom HoodsCadillac CTS
- Bumper LipsCadillac CTS
- CanardsCadillac CTS
- Custom FendersCadillac CTS
- (6)Side SkirtsCadillac CTS
- (1)Trunk LidsCadillac CTS
- Body Side MoldingsCadillac CTS
- ScoopsCadillac CTS
- Engine CoversCadillac CTS
- (56)SpoilersCadillac CTS
- (16)Vertical DoorsCadillac CTS
- (383)HeadlightsCadillac CTS
- (4,637)Custom WheelsCadillac CTS
- (11)Light CoversCadillac CTS
The CTS is a stylish car with the performance and luxury to back up the style so it’s the kind of car that deserves respect. Part of that respect means making sure that it looks as good as it possibly can and even improving it from its original state which is why we have a range of upgrades. They’re very cost effective and we have the right combination of parts to give you exactly the look that suits your personality the best so that your vehicle makes the right statements.
One of the most important areas of your vehicle is the exterior and our Cadillac CTS custom body kits are the perfect way to make sure that it looks as good as it can. We have basic additions that can subtly change your vehicle so that you improve it without changing it too much and we have more stunning kits that can make it look completely different from any other vehicle. We have all the big names so that you know you’re getting the quality you deserve and once you’ve customized your vehicle you’ll never want to take your eyes off it!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- E&G Classics® Effects KitThe EGX product line allows you to personalize the design of your car, making it more streamlined, more stylish and sporty. The body panels are made in strong and durable ABS plastic and the kits come with complementary trim that...Custom design for perfect fit and perfect match to the body of your carComplete kit includes brightwork and grilles$555.00 - $849.00
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$71.10 - $863.10
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$48.63 - $208.75
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber BumperCarbon Fiber Bumper by Carbon Creations®. This bumper will improve your car's aerodynamics, save weight and look great.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$239.00 - $1,119.00
- VIS Racing® Trunk LidTrunk Lid by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$522.72 - $6,196.91
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$71.10 - $1,799.10
- RI® Custom BumpersCustom Bumpers by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with front bumper.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$142.80 - $850.85
- E&G Classics® Side SillsSide Sills by E&G Classics®. The EGX product line allows you to personalize the design of your car, making it more streamlined, more stylish and sporty. The body panels are made in strong and durable ABS plastic and the kits come...Custom design for perfect fit and perfect match to the body of your carComplete kit includes brightwork and grilles$277.00 - $434.00
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations®. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Duraflex® Platinum Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (110072)Platinum Style Body Kit (110072) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Rear Bumper Cover, Side Skirts. Don't neglect the front of your car. Get the total custom effect...$346.50
- VIS Racing® VIP Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (03CACTS4DVIP-099)VIP Style Body Kit (03CACTS4DVIP-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$998.33
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Yakima® PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks$139.00 - $152.10
Cadillac CTS Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2011 Cadillac CTS