- (18)Custom HeadlightsCadillac CTS
- (111)Factory HeadlightsCadillac CTS
- (101)Projector HeadlightsCadillac CTS
- (28)LED HeadlightsCadillac CTS
- U-Bar HeadlightsCadillac CTS
- (16)Halo HeadlightsCadillac CTS
- (3)Euro HeadlightsCadillac CTS
- (2)Signal LightsCadillac CTS
- (14)Fog LightsCadillac CTS
- (155)Headlight BulbsCadillac CTS
- (3)Halo RingsCadillac CTS
- LED Headlight KitsCadillac CTS
The Cadillac CTS is a really exceptional vehicle with many different features, but nevertheless, at CARiD, we believe that even a car this first-class can be upgraded, which is the reason why we provide all of these outstanding high tech Cadillac CTS after market modifications for CTS owners around the country who are eager to give their Cadillac an upgrade. Right there with our most in-demand lines for the CTS comes are our top quality after market Cadillac CTS custom headlights, which are designed to provide the CTS enhancements in both its image and the protection it offers.
No matter whether you give preference to a European look or love the effect of our powerful Cadillac CTS aftermarket halo projectors, we stock all kinds of well made, hi-tech Cadillac CTS Euro headlights, Cadillac CTS projector headlights or Cadillac CTS halo headlights you can check out and purchase at CARiD. The headlights you'll find here each give you a painless plug and play set up on any Cadillac CTS, which means you don't have to be a professional to easily start taking advantage of them in no time! Pick out your brand new Cadillac CTS headlights from our fantastic selection right now, so you can get the great new benefits when you drive your CTS!
- Spyder® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at night,...$55.86 - $1,239.55
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.12 - $1,977.87
- Spec-D® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spec-D®. Improve your vision at night and in inclement weather and upgrade your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused...$35.24 - $504.63
- Anzo® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Anzo®. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful head...$120.05 - $713.69
- TYC® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by TYC®. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets damaged, you think...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$19.87 - $904.60
- CG® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by CG®, 1 Pair. Replace your damaged or dull stock headlights with this stunning set of high quality crystal lights. You won't find a more convenient way to provide your vehicle with the utmost style and flawless...Add value to the look of your vehicleEnsure superior, far-reaching illumination$77.94 - $675.00
- Eagle® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Eagle®. Go with these high quality replacement lights to improve your visibility and feel safe on the road. Each and every light is meticulously designed for a perfect fit to ensure durability and...Deliver improved performance and clearer visionDesigned to light up any road$19.65 - $659.85
- CG® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by CG®, 1 Pair. If you’re seeking to update your faded or cracked headlights in order to get excellent illumination, these bright projector headlights with their focused and intense light beam are the way to go....Ensure superior illumination despite the weatherMake your car more conspicuous to other drivers$111.96 - $525.00
- Dorman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$16.93 - $929.44
- Spyder® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at...$70.07 - $1,239.55
- Anzo® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Anzo®. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful...$244.88 - $713.69
- Anzo® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Anzo®. These powerful lights are brighter than factory and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure that you get the best functioning...$199.92 - $713.69
- CG® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by CG®, 1 Pair. To give your vehicle that unique, attractive look you were seeking and provide it with ultra bright illumination, use this outstanding set of lights. Once in place, these powerful parts emit a...Provide an intense and focused light beamMake your vehicle more visible on the road$120.56 - $675.00
- CG® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by CG®, 1 Pair. Replace your old and tired original set of headlights and give yourself 100% peace of mind while cruising during the night hours. These lights will increase visibility and make you far more...Ensure superior, far-reaching illuminationProvide a bright and concentrated light beam$120.56 - $525.00
- Anzo® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Anzo®. These powerful lights are brighter than factory and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure that you get the best functioning...$169.82 - $713.69
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Dorman® HVAC Heater Blend Door Actuator$33.44 - $52.22
- Cardone® Windshield Wiper Motor$46.58 - $132.99
Cadillac CTS Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
2003 Cadillac CTS