Audi R8 Tires
- PIRELLI®P ZEROP ZERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO tire is designed to provide excellent grip in wet conditions with improved safety in potential aquaplaning situations. Its asymmetric tread pattern improves...Three Wide Longitudinal GroovesS-Shape Tread Design$136.24 - $1,020.03
- MICHELIN®PILOT SUPER SPORTPILOT SUPER SPORT Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Get this premium-grade Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire to enjoy the exhilaration of driving Michelin’s best performing street tire! Born...Up to 2x longer lasting than leading competitors thanks to the Twaron belt packageVariable Contact Patch 2.0 technology for improved cornering and durability$129.22 - $556.31
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT 4 SPILOT SPORT 4 S Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Unleash your vehicle’s untapped potential with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S tire! Derived from the legendary Michelin Pilot Super Sport, this...Dynamic Response technology for enhanced handling, steering and longevityMulti-compound construction for superior wet and dry performance$184.99 - $593.99
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT PS2PILOT SPORT PS2 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Looking for big, grippy tires that will help the car hook up and transfer all of that power to the pavement? There’s no better choice than the...Engineered to facilitate precise cornering and consistent straight-line performanceDual tread design and dual rubber compounding for excellent wet and dry performance$202.06 - $547.22
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT SPORTEXTREMECONTACT SPORT Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition, Performance. Tested to the limits by championship-winning race car drivers, the ExtremeContact Sport tire will satisfy even the most demanding...Precise handling and steering on wet, slippery roads.Increased tread life.$96.99 - $407.99
- TOYO®PROXES 4 PLUSPROXES 4 PLUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-season, high-end tire is designed for today’s sports cars, coupes, and sports sedans. Designed to provide all-season performance, the Toyo Proxes 4 PLUS is...Outside Tread: Wide Ribs and Closed ShoulderInside Tread: Wide Grooves and High Sipe Density$104.10 - $296.97
- TOYO®PROXES R888RPROXES R888R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. The Proxes R888R is the Toyo Tires’ new competition radial that has been developed to provide highly competitive dry handling capabilities with...High Grip Race CompoundLarge Tread Blocks$127.83 - $505.52
- BRIDGESTONE®POTENZA S-04 POLE POSITIONPOTENZA S-04 POLE POSITION Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Redefine your image of ultra-high performance with the Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position tire. Drawing on vast experience in premier motorsports...Enhanced wet and dry tractionImproved steering response$134.23 - $359.77
- BRIDGESTONE®POTENZA RE050APOTENZA RE050A Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Featuring DONUTS technology, the RE050A (Asymmetric) is an ultra high-performance tire incorporating dynamic sporty handling and a quiet, comfortable ride to meet...Summer ultra-high performanceConfident wet and dry traction$202.48 - $428.56
- NITTO®NT555 G2NT555 G2 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This is the next generation ultra high performance street tire designed with the performance driver in mind. With increased traction, handling and wet-braking capabilities,...Larger Tread BlocksTwin Center Ribs$121.00 - $281.00
- NITTO®INVOINVO Tires by Nitto®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This INVO tire is a high performance street tire that provides a blend of performance, ride comfort and quality. Specifically developed for staggered sized applications commonly...3D Multiwave SipesCompound$134.00 - $601.00
- LEXANI®LX-TWENTYLX-TWENTY Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Lexani LX-Twenty Tires are designed to perform on some of the most technologically advanced vehicles in the world! The LX-Twenty represents the new generation of...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$66.74 - $330.73
- FALKEN®AZENIS FK510AZENIS FK510 Tires by Falken®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Falken’s latest generation ultra high performance summer tire, the AZENIS FK510 is designed for drivers of premium vehicles looking for excellent grip and outstanding...Tension Control TechnologyAdaptive Constant Pressure (ACP) Pattern Design$84.45 - $214.62
- GOODYEAR®EAGLE F1 SUPERCAR 3REAGLE F1 SUPERCAR 3R Tires by Goodyear®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. A track-ready tire providing superior grip and control in dry conditions.Racing-derived tread compound helps to deliver superior performance in dry and damp conditions and provides consistent lap times.Asymmetric tread design with large and aggressive pattern ribs helps to provide phenomenal grip and precise steering response.$275.99 - $432.99
- HANKOOK®VENTUS V12 EVO2 K120VENTUS V12 EVO2 K120 Tires by Hankook®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This top-of-the-range tire was designed specifically for drivers who like to express their own style and crave for unsurpassed performance in sports driving....Special indicator will help you check vehicle alignment.Aqua jet channels water to the main groove wall.$90.95 - $261.95
- DELINTE®THUNDER D7THUNDER D7 Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The D7 is V, H, W and Y speed-rated, so expect high-performance handling! But, as the accompanying graph shows, you can also expect a comfortably quiet...Ultra High PerformanceReduced Noise$56.07 - $149.07
- LIONHART®LH-FIVELH-FIVE Tires by Lionhart®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Performance tire which provides a comfortable ride, reliable traction and long wear. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$64.97 - $320.53
- GENERAL®G-MAX RSG-MAX RS Tires by General®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The G-MAX RS is a summer performance tire designed with the driving enthusiast in mind. Smart Technologies offer ultra-high performance grip in dry and wet conditions along...A strong center rib for crisp steering response. Stable shoulder blocks for maximum grip. Silica-rich summer compound and directional tread grooves ensure wet grip.A larger footprint and optimized pattern stiffness promote even wear.$77.74 - $219.52
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT CUP 2PILOT SPORT CUP 2 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Make the most out of your sports car with the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2, a tire designed for the track and approved for on-road use!...Race-inspired design to provide faster circuit timesAdvanced Bi-Compound technology to ensure precision steering and excellent dry traction on tight corners$316.38 - $656.52
- CONTINENTAL®CONTISPORTCONTACT 5PCONTISPORTCONTACT 5P Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The ContiSportContact 5P tire is designed with the most prestigious sports cars, performance sedans, and coupes in mind. Thanks to the special zero-degree...Excellent grip in dry and wet conditions.Outstanding braking performance at any speed.$202.55 - $455.93
- CONTINENTAL®CONTISPORTCONTACT 6CONTISPORTCONTACT 6 Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The SportContact 6 tire is designed to meet the demands of the most powerful and sportiest vehicles. This original equipment ultra-high performance tire...Tuned for original equipment applications.Responsive handling and steering at any speed.$216.96 - $397.13
- MICHELIN®PILOT ALPIN PA4PILOT ALPIN PA4 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Fuel Efficient. Enjoy peace of mind when driving in snowy conditions. Outfit your vehicle with superior Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 tires that combine an exclusive tread...Equipped with a unique tread design and StabiliGrip technology to offer exceptional control in snow and iceGuaranteed to enhance acceleration, braking and handling on snowy and icy roads$242.56 - $588.56
- PIRELLI®P ZERO CORSA SYSTEM ASIMMETRICO 2P ZERO CORSA SYSTEM ASIMMETRICO 2 Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. The Pirelli P ZERO™ CORSA SYSTEM concept combines directional (front axle fitment) and asymmetric (rear axle fitment or...Give you high performance in hot summer conditionsOffer excellent grip and superior handling on dry or wet roads$343.07 - $1,354.49
- KUMHO®ECSTA PS91ECSTA PS91 Tires by Kumho® . Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Designed for super-car enthusiasts, the Ecsta PS91 delivers a high level of wet and dry handling performance at high speeds on and off the track. Its advanced C-Cut 3D...A compounded rib tread design increases stability and performance at high speeds.Application of cosmetic racing-flag tread indentations portray an exotic super car image.$144.64 - $283.11
- TOYO®PROXES SPORTPROXES SPORT Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. High speed handling and wet grip are the core requirements for drivers of the most powerful cars. Proxes Sport was developed to meet these critical needs while still...Improved handling and braking performanceEnhanced traction and handling$102.07 - $306.41
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS830PCONTIWINTERCONTACT TS830P Tires by Continental®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The ContiWinterContact TS830 P is a high-performance winter tire with exceptional braking and strong, reliable traction on winter roads, as well...Improved braking performance on snow and ice.Superior mileage and longer tread wear.$142.09 - $483.76
- PIRELLI®WINTER 240 SOTTOZERO SERIES IIWINTER 240 SOTTOZERO SERIES II Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The WINTER SOTTOZERO™ SERIES II is perfect for sports cars and top-end vehicles. The asymmetric tread pattern is divided into two distinct...Asymmetrical Tread Pattern: Internal AreaAsymmetrical Tread Pattern: External Area$143.40 - $526.94
- PIRELLI®P ZERO PZ4P ZERO PZ4 Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO™ is the unique Ultra High Performance tire that combines Pirelli's knowledge gained from competitive Motorsport and Pirelli's alliance with the top...Customized Outer Tread DesignCustomized Inner Tread Design$123.50 - $1,261.32
- HANKOOK®VENTUS V12 EVO K110VENTUS V12 EVO K110 Tires by Hankook®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Ventus V12 Evo is a new ultra-high performance tire that combines superb control and braking performance, providing an unrivaled comfort during high-speed...Boasts elaborate design with a 3D effect on the block edge.Solid center rib block improves handling and braking.$73.82 - $252.58
- FALKEN®AZENIS FK453AZENIS FK453 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The AZENIS FK453 is the latest generation of Falken’s ultra-high performance summer tire that is made utilizing noise-absorption technology to provide a quiet and...Silica-Enriched CompoundRigid Carcass$86.73 - $270.03
- YOKOHAMA®ADVAN SPORT V105ADVAN SPORT V105 Tires by Yokohama®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Yokohama tires are designed to perform better, keep you safer, and take you further. The ADVAN Sport V105 delivers an exceptional driving experience. Wider tread...Sport compound 5SOrange oil compound$216.11 - $669.33
About Audi R8 Tires
Designed and manufactured exclusively by quattro GmbH, a subsidiary of Audi AG, the Audi R8 was introduced to the market in 2006 as a middle-engine sports car with the Audi's quattro permanent all-wheel drive system. The name for this road car came from its more than successful predecessor, the Audi R8 race car. With its construction based on the Audio Space Frame and aluminum monocoque chassis, the R8 really reminds of a spaceship. Your private space shuttle for daily commute and more. To secure flawless launch and happy landing, please take care of your undercarriage, i.e. wheels, in good time.
We offer you to shop for the proper tires for your R8 right now and right here, at CARiD.com. We cooperate with the leaders in tire production, like Bridgestone, Dunlop, Kumho, Toyo, Yokohama, and others. The available sizes are 19'' and 20''. You are free to select according to the type (all season, winter or summer), and subtype (performance or track). We are sure you'll be satisfied with the Toyo Proxes 4 All Season / Performance tires. These are M&S rated, available in V and W speed ratings, and manufactured with the use of the newest ''T-Mode'' tire design technology. Though, there are many others options for a devoted car owner.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...