Audi R8 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Combininig a race-inspired heritage with a modern sense of sportiness, the Audi R8 has quickly become one of the most visible models on the roster. Introduced in 2006, the Audi R8 is a two-seat sports coupe based on the Le Mans Quattro concept car, which won the 24 Hours of Le Mans race numerous times. An open-top roadster version of the car dubbed the R8 Spider was also released in 2009. Currently, the Audi R8 can be found all over the globe, including the US, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Japan, Mexico, South Africa, and of course, throughout Europe.
The R8 debuted with a 4.2L V8 internal combustion 32-valve engine comprised of aluminum parts. It is good for approximately 420 horsepower along with 317 pounds-per-foot of torque, and is mated to either a six-speed manual or six-speed R Tronic sequential-shift manual transmission with an automatic mode. Of course, the R8 features Audi's Quattro all-wheel-drive system. A 5.2L V10 engine became available in December 2008, showing off 518 horsepower and a top speed of 197 miles per hour. The styling of the R8 is significant, and the exterior displays an aerodynamic edge rounded out it by the angled nose and the rear-mounted engine layout. A front-end grill with xenon HID headlights marks the face of the vehicle, but what helps the model stand out even more are the 12 LED running lights located beneath each headlamp housing. In fact, aftermarket variants of the R8 headlight housings have been produced and are proven to be a popular accessory.
Numerous Audi R8 accessories create comfort for the driver inside the cabin. Heated leather seats come standard while options like GPS satellite navigation and a Bang and Olufsen stereo system are also offered. Most car buyers, however, seek out the R8 for its performance capability and quality underhood parts, not its interior layout, given the model's sporty reputation. Since its arrival, the Audi R8 has received a heavy dose of attention throughout the industry and has been recognized accordingly. It has been named Car of the Year (2008) by Playboy, the 2007 Car of the Year by Top Gear, Automobile of the Year (2008) by Fifth Gear magazine, and many more.
Drivers usually know when they're onto something special. Well, by judging the response the R8 has received, it is easy to see why this ride has arrived with so much fanfare. The sleek, luxurious tone of the R8 is only matched by its penchant for swift performance. Boasting a tinge of exotic style to go along with the venerable allotment of Audi punch, the R8 has become a car many aspire to obtain. But for those who already own one, the only challenge that remains is unlocking the personality that lies within.
CARiD.com carries a complete line of Audi R8 Accessories and Parts that cater to all tastes. Regardless if you're interested in adding onto the luxurious essence or instead desire stout protection against the weather, our inventory of Audi R8 accessories and parts is sure to have whatever you need. The most famous manufacturers are all right here at the best prices around, guaranteeing the kind of quality a car like this deserves. Consider CARiD your "one stop" for elite Audi R8 accessories at a value you can trust.
Whatever you expect from your Audi R8, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Audi R8 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...
- $54.95 - $1,000.00
- $41.60 - $101.92
- from $72.70
- $189.00 - $399.00