Audi Quattro Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Named for the vaunted all-wheel drive system that has become one of the company's trademarks, the Audi Quattro debuted in 1980 as the first four-wheel drive car to be powered by a turbocharged engine. The idea for the Quattro came about a few years prior to its release, when Audi engineer Jorg Bensinger discovered that the VW Iltis, a German military vehicle, outperformed most other models in inclement road conditions, regardless of engine power. Soon after, development began on the Audi 80 that would showcase the kind of chassis necessary to produce the same results.
The Audi Quattro was initially equipped with a 2.1L inline five-cylinder engine bolstered by a turbocharger and intercooler. It was capable of around 200 horsepower and 210 pounds-per-foot of torque. Top speed was at approximately 137 miles per hour. The engine configuration was updated to 2.2L with horsepower remaining the same (however, overall torque was lowered). 1989 brought a 2.2L 20-valve DOHC engine that upped the horsepower to 217 and the top speed to 143 mph. By now, the Quattro had established itself as a top-performer in its class, earning a reputation as a sporty yet luxurious sedan that packed a punch. During the period, there weren't many changes to the Audi Quattro parts, however, North American versions of the model were fitted with larger bumpers and did not feature ABS brakes (whereas European Quattros did).
As for the looks, the Audi Quattro did not evolve all that much throughout its run. It originally displayed four headlamps (low/high beams) and a front-end grille. In 1983 single lenses replaced the four headlight housings but it wasn't until 1985 when any notable alterations to the Audi Quattro parts took place. The grille was updated, as were the headlights and trim. Audi Quattro badges were also changed. Inside the car, leather upholstery was placed throughout the cabin, including the center console, rear seats, door arm rests, and glove compartments. A successful rally car, the Audi Quattro enjoyed a rich history of racing. Based in part on the road-worthy Quattro, the model took home several checkered flags, such as the Swedish Rally and Rally Portugal, respectively. Michele Mouton became the first female to take home a world championship while driving an Audi Quattro on the circuit.
The Audi Quattro is recognized for its sporty performance and all-wheel drive influence. From the most competitive racetracks in Europe to the easy-cruising streets of North America, the Quattro gets attention because of its versatile brand of drivability and upscale style. A legendary sedan still respected after all these years, this is one ride that drivers take personally. CARiD brings the top Audi Quattro accessories to the table that will help YOU show others just how much you care about your car.
We showcase a full selection of Audi Quattro Accessories and Parts for you to choose from. Nothing but the finest manufacturers can be found in our inventory of Audi Quattro accessories and parts because we know it's authentic quality that makes a difference. Our lineup of Audi Quattro accessories features options for every area of your car, leaving no stone unturned. Style, comfort, security, and maintenance: we've got it all at the best prices around!
Whatever you expect from your Audi Quattro, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Audi Quattro and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...
- from $66.20
- $37.69 - $76.34
- from $143.82