Audi Quattro Tires
- Custom Wheels
- Wheel Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Lug Nuts & Locks
- TPMS Sensors
- Wheel Center Caps
- Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- $44.05 - $80.02
- $85.48 - $213.13
- $86.54 - $373.35
- $48.81 - $62.33
- $56.16 - $124.61
- $43.95 - $82.61
- $91.82 - $210.97
- $59.80 - $146.84
About Audi Quattro Tires
Audi unveiled its rally and at the same time road car, the Audi Quattro (also known as Ur-Quattro), for the first time at the 1980 Geneva Motor Show. Many races have been won since that time, and many automobile fans spent lots of time and money modifying their vehicles for greater performance. One can recognize the roaring sound of the Audi Quattro in the crowd. It's a legend. Driving a legend is an unfading pleasure. Well, welcome to our shop if you are looking for any accessories for your legendary Audi Quattro.
You are currently in the section where you can discover the whole variety of tires we have for your the Audi Quattro. For example, if you're proud owner of the 1990 Audi Quattro, there are more than 180 items available for you. The prices start from $68 for Nexen CP662 All Season / Performance tires, and get to the maximum at $374 each for Michelin Pilot Sport Cup Summer / Track tires. We've chosen only products of proven quality by the well-known and reliable manufacturers to make sure of satisfying all your needs, our dearest customer. Feel free to contact us if you have difficulties finding what you are looking for, or picking out a suitable set of tires.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...