- (18)Custom HeadlightsAudi Quattro
- (2)Factory HeadlightsAudi Quattro
- (13)Projector HeadlightsAudi Quattro
- (16)LED HeadlightsAudi Quattro
- (3)Halo HeadlightsAudi Quattro
- (5)Euro HeadlightsAudi Quattro
- Sealed Beam HeadlightsAudi Quattro
- Signal LightsAudi Quattro
- (82)Headlight BulbsAudi Quattro
- LED Headlight KitsAudi Quattro
The Audi Quattro is one of the most popular cars in Audi's great range, with its good looks, sporty ride and great engineering. If you are the proud owner of one of these fantastic Audis and are currently looking to soup up its headlights with some custom upgrades, then we have a terrific range to show you here at CARiD. Upgrading your car with some of our Audi Quattro Euro headlights, Audi Quattro halo headlights or Audi Quattro projector headlights can offer benefits in terms of safety and visibility as well as improving the night time look of your Quattro with a bold and cool new style.
We are confident you'll love our wide range of Audi Quattro custom headlights, featuring the latest and most popular products from the best manufacturers in the industry. We have headlights designed exclusively for your Audi Quattro model, and with their easy plug and play installation you will have no problem fixing them on to your Audi and getting all of the benefits of the improved lights right away. Browse what we have in store for your Audi Quattro here at CARiD and buy yours now!
- Spyder® Rectangular Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Spyder®. Update your classic vehicle's look with these headlights designed as a direct swap with your factory lights for easy plug-and-play installation. With an exclusive design and...$26.53 - $195.10
- Lumen® Rectangular Sealed Beam LED HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam LED Headlights by Lumen®. Replace your dim and dated standard reflector sealed beams with our full LED projector headlights and get an upgrade in illumination and style that will improve your visibility and...$89.99 - $339.99
- Oracle Lighting® Rectangular Color Halo HeadlightsRectangular Color Halo Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. These retrofit headlights are the most efficient way to get improved illumination while significantly enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your classic treasure. Built using...Amber Halos Can Be Used As Turn SignalsBlue, Green And Red Intended For Show Only$65.88 - $126.61
- Nova-Lux® Rectangular Projector LED HeadlightsRectangular Black Full LED Projector Headlights with DRL by Nova-Lux®. One Light. This LED Headlight has a unique look with a round Projector Headlight and 4 Crescent flood projectors and a Half Moon DRL light. This Light is...Projection style LEDCrescent LED Flood lights$179.99
- Spec-D® Rectangular Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Spec-D®. Enjoy all the benefits of European technologies adapted to US lighting standards and driving conditions. These units not only provide improved illumination but also are the...Professionally designed to elevate your vehicle's style and add a personal touchEquipped with replaceable dual-filament H4 bulbs$22.43 - $41.62
- J.W. Speaker Rectangular Evolution Projector LED HeadlightsRectangular Evolution High/Low Beam Projector LED Headlight by J.W. Speaker®. Popular in the heavy duty trucking market, Evolution is a simple drop-in replacement for 7x6" headlights. They feature a tough die-cast aluminum housing...UV-resistant polycarbonate lensDie-cast aluminum housing provides maximum protection$258.57 - $523.26
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$80.40 - $251.99
- PIAA® LED Headlights Conversion KitLED Headlights Conversion Kit by PIAA®. Replace your halogen headlight bulbs with this LED Bulb Conversion Kit. While these bulbs run at a drastically reduced temperature in comparison to halogen bulbs, thermal management is key to...For upgrading your factory headlight bulbs to LEDsDesigned for quick and easy install$126.65 - $254.15
- Oracle Lighting® LED Conversion KitLED Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs. The unique...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$127.47
- Nova-Lux® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Nova-Lux®, 1 Pair, 2450lm (per bulb), 30W (per bulb). Kit includes: 2 Bulbs, 2 Ballast, 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 6000K Bright White and 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 8000K Light Blue. Replace your halogen...Heavy Duty Alluminum Alloy cooling fanRemoval base for easy installation$179.00 - $199.99
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...$10.99 - $119.99
- PlasmaGlow® LED Igniters Headlight Conversion KitLED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit by PlasmaGlow®. After many years of Research and Development, the PlasmaGlow LED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit is the most advanced lighting system to date. While significantly brighter...Outputs over 2,400 LumensColor temperature of 5000 kelvin$134.98 - $147.00
- Putco® Headlight BulbsHeadlight Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're also available...$31.99 - $36.99
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.