Audi Quattro Fuel System Parts
- Fuel Pumps & Parts
- Fuel Tanks
- Fuel Filters & Parts
- Fuel Injectors, Fuel Rails & Components
- Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Throttle Bodies
- Fuel Hoses, Clamps, Gaskets & Seals
- Fuel Sensors, Relays & Switches
- Spark Plugs
- Catalytic Converters & Components
- Oxygen Sensors & Components
- Intake Manifolds & Components
- Performance Chips
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Fuel System Service
- GB Remanufacturing®Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement part, so...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$15.14 - $56.32
- FRAM®Fuel Filter KitFuel Filter Kit by FRAM®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$2.45 - $40.10
- Hastings®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$1.53 - $57.35
- Bosch®Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It features...Optimal spray pattern for optimum mixture preparation and efficient combustion, also during dynamic driving behaviorReduced consumption and low emissions, particularly during the start and warm-up phase+5$18.87 - $564.09
- Spectra Premium®Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to ensure...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$16.19 - $693.97
- Airtex®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other enhanced...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$19.98 - $425.90
- Bosch®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Bosch®. Bosch state-of-the-art turbine fuel pumps offer many advantages when compared to older roller-cell and inner-gear pump designs. Not only do these pumps offer near silent operation and improved drivability,...Superior turbine pump designSmooth fuel flow$33.99 - $223.97
- Bosch®Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Bosch®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Bosch features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...100% new, not rebuiltOE design to ensure exact fit, form and function$47.09 - $496.81
- Autobest®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$11.36 - $48.83
- Pilot®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Pilot®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting...Helps you to get the most out of your vehiclePrecision designed to perfectly fit your vehicle$22.28 - $180.28
- Vemo®Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Vemo®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$39.58 - $209.78
- Standard®Intermotor™ Fuel InjectorIntermotor™ Fuel Injector by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all...Each Intermotor® FJ1176 stainless steel calibration slide and spring assembled fuel injector prevents corrosion within the fuel control body leading to an extended service lifePrecision wound and trimmed solenoid windings allow the computer to command efficient delivery of fuel+5$25.86 - $753.49
- Beck Arnley®Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Beck Arnley®. Beck/Arnley’s Fuel injectors are direct from OE manufactures. This ensures that you don’t have to worry about the quality or exact fit for your specific application.Completely disassembly, cleaned, worn component replaced, along with all screens and restored to like new conditionSupplied with new seals$30.75 - $191.45
- Bostech®Remanufactured Multi-Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi-Port Fuel Injector by Bostech®. All Bostech Fuel Injectors are remanufactured with pride, here in the United States. Each of Bostech high quality Fuel Injectors, including fuel injectors is warrantied based on the...Compliant with the strictest standards for qualityExpertly crafted using the up-to-date technology$34.95 - $44.95
- ACDelco®Professional™ Fuel FilterProfessional™ Fuel Filter by ACDelco®. Protect your Combustion System from contaminants with a high-quality ACDelco Professional Fuel Filter.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$2.03 - $452.64
- Bosch®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Bosch®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...Dirt-holding capacity of 15 grams (Test based upon SAE J905 at 0.7 bar on 77041WS)Multi-layered filter media with 99% efficiency (Test based upon SAE J905 on 77041WS)$1.40 - $188.10
- Beck Arnley®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand understands...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$2.82 - $70.57
- WIX®Complete In-Line Fuel FilterComplete In-Line Fuel Filter by WIX®. The fuel filter is often the forgotten filter. Yet the fuel put into diesel and off-road equipment, more often than not, contains contaminants such as dirt, rust, scale and water. These impurities...Provides highly efficient and unmatched fuel cleansing performanceProtects advanced fuel injection systems from contaminants$2.29 - $84.13
- MANN-Filter®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Mann-Filter®. This filter will provide superior protection to the engine from any dirt, dust, and other contaminants. It ensures maximum safety margins for the entire service life.Effectively removes the finest particles for greater engine protectionEnsures high functional reliability of fuel injection components$4.31 - $147.10
- Hengst®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hengst®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$1.70 - $69.40
- Mahle®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Mahle®. Modern fuel injection systems require an extremely clean, homogeneous and free-flowing fuel supply. However, contaminants can get into the fuel during the production and transport process and need to be filtered...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$2.10 - $89.26
- Luber-finer®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Luber-finer®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...Extended Line of cartridge and spin-on filtersWide Selection Of Filters Providing Broad Coverage$2.93 - $132.28
- Standard®Intermotor™ Fuel Pressure RegulatorIntermotor™ Fuel Pressure Regulator by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for...Each Intermotor® fuel pressure regulator is a direct-fit replacement with perfect fit and form for easy applicationHigh-temp Viton o-rings provide a high pressure seal under extreme heat conditions$12.81 - $499.87
- CRP®Fuel HoseFuel Hose by CRP®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable...Durable construction to withstand everyday wear and tearLeak proof junctions ensure long service life and unrestricted flow$2.50 - $267.75
- Genuine®Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Genuine®. If your fuel system parts are in need of repair, don’t compromise the performance and safety of your car with suspect, off-brand replacement parts from the local auto parts chain store. On our website...Designed to restore your vehicle’s fuel delivery systemGenuine OE replacement parts from the OE manufacturer$6.88 - $107.70
- Standard®Intermotor™ Fuel Injection System ValveIntermotor™ Fuel Injection System Valve by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$64.52 - $643.50
- ACDelco®Professional™ Fuel Tank CapProfessional™ Fuel Tank Cap by ACDelco®. ACDelco has a wide range of fuel and gas caps to replace or upgrade original equipment. From Regular Fuel Caps, Locking Fuel Caps, Locking Fuel Caps All Keyed Alike, E85 Yellow Gas Caps and...Designed to meet all requirements of your vehicles.Right for your vehicle and lifestyle$2.75 - $36.81
- URO Parts®Fuel Tank CapFuel Tank Cap by URO Parts®. Swap out your worn out factory fuel part with this fuel component that offers the same quality and performance as the OE for less money. After installation, you can rest assured that your fuel system works...Designed to replace your factory fuel partHelps to restore the proper operation of your fuel system$3.50 - $35.46
- Motorad®Fuel CapFuel Cap by Motorad®. MotoRad fuel caps are designed and manufactured to prevent fuel loss, primarily through evaporation. A faulty or leaky fuel cap emit up-to 30 gallons of fuel per year in to the atmosphere. All of MotoRad’s fuel...Prevents leakingPrevent fuel loss through evaporation$1.41 - $21.79
- Stant®Fuel CapFuel Cap by Stant®. A defective fuel cap can cause your vehicle to fail an emissions test, and allow up to 22 gallons of gasoline to evaporate in one year, wasting your money and polluting the environment. A Stant replacement fuel cap...OE Pressure relief prevents fuel vapors from exiting the fuel system under normal operating conditionsOE Vacuum relief prevents fuel vapors from exiting the fuel system via the fill tube under normal operations$1.89 - $59.75
If you are looking for a luxury vehicle that will provide you with great utility without the added bulk of a full-blown SUV, the Audi Quattro is a vehicle that can make you happy. This road warrior hides a powerful engine under its elegant hood, which makes this vehicle unexpectedly competent off-roading. Unfortunately, even such excellent vehicles cannot avoid problems with the fuel delivery system. This is because all parts of this system are made of rubber and plastic and wear out very quickly.
When it comes to the replacement of any car part, the owners of the Quattro are looking for premium products that would feature the same quality and performance as the OEM ones. It isn't an easy thing to do as there are a lot of fly-by-night suppliers whose products can bring you nothing more than a great disappointment. Unlike these people, we aim to provide you with only top-notch products as your trust is number one priority for us. Whether you need a pump or a filter, be sure that buying from us, you get nothing less than the unit of the loftiest quality. Just take your time and look through our collection to find the thing you need to return your Audi to the road.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- October 05, 2016What is a Fuel System 'Throttle Body'?A throttle body assembly is an integral part of a fuel-injected engine�s air intake system. Its function is to regulate the amount of air that flows into the engine...
- July 12, 2016Does My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric...From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the...
- November 06, 2014How To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the...
- August 03, 2014How To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber....