Acura CSX Accessories & Parts
The Acura CSX is a 4-door entry-level luxury sedan sold exclusively in Canada. Based on the Honda Civic JDM, the CSX is the only Acura that has more than one predecessor, the EL and the Integra. In 2005, the Acura CSX went on sale as the 2006 model. It arrived with the wheelbase of 106.3'', it was 178.9'' high, 69'' wide, and 56.5'' high. Even though the CSX was claimed to be a rebadged version of the Honda Civic with a more luxurious interior, the company rather used the Civic as a template when engineering the CSX. Compared to its platform mate, the Canadian-only sedan came with a slightly longer nose, a full-width lower air intake, a slightly creased centerline of the hood, and redesigned headlights and taillights. What the two siblings shared was the powerplant. Both vehicles came equipped with the 2.0 L DOHC i-VTEC engine delivering 155 hp at 6,000 rpm and 139 lb-ft of torque at 4,500 rpm. The engine could be paired with either 5-speed manual or a 5-speed automatic transmission. The manual version returned 27 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway, while the automatic model returned 25 mpg/city and 46 mpg/highway.
The CSX was offered in three trim levels: the base Touring, Premium, and Premium+Navi. The Touring model came with the following Acura parts and accessories: 16'' alloy wheels, paddle shifters for automatic transmission models, anti-lock brakes, electronic stability control, 6-speaker audio system with CD/MP3/WMA capability, cruise control, automatic climate control, 60/40 split folding rear seats, and chrome door handles. The Premium model added some new parts such as HID headlights, heated front seats, leather upholstery, an in-dash 6 disc CD change, and a sunroof. Despite the Navi was considered a separate trim level, it was basically an upgrade to the Premium trim. The key additions to the Navi included such accessories and equipment as bilingual voice-activated navigation system, digital audio card reader, and illuminated steering wheel controls. There was also a Type-S variant that debuted as a 2007 model. It came with more powerful with a 2.0L I4, 197-hp VTEC engine, helical limited-slip differential, 6-speed manual transmission, sport-tuned suspension, 17'' aluminum-alloy rims, fog lights, a 350-watt 7-speaker audio system, and rear wing spoiler with integrated LED brake light.
For the 2007 models, the company added an auxiliary input jack for the audio system. A year later, parts and accessories such as TPMS, leather upholstery, illuminated vanity mirrors, and vehicle stability assist became standard across the range. The same year, the Premium trim was renamed the Technology and was added by XM Satellite Radio with roof-mounted antenna and premium stereo. The mid-model facelift arrived in 2009, giving the CSX the following upgrades: Power Plenum grille, octagonal tail-lamps, revised front bumper and fog lights. New features for the 2009 Acura CSX were USB audio connectivity (all trims), and Bluetooth (for Technology and Type-S models). For 2010, the Touring trim was discontinued, while the Technology level became an entry-level trim and was renamed iTech. After the 2011 model year, Acura CSX was discontinued despite it was one of tehe best-selling model in Acura Canada's line-up. The company also announced the successor to the CSX. It is supposed to be the Civic-based Acura ILX that is scheduled to arrive no earlier than 2013 model year.
Luxury rarely comes this efficiently packaged, but the Acura CSX makes it work. This chugging performer carries with it a refined level of smoothness that is hard to come by, and the CSX's high extraordinarily high driver ratings underline this concept. The interior layout is pleasing and ergonomically sound, giving the driver both comfort and convenience. The CSX handles swiftly on the blacktop as well, knocking out the competition whenever it crosses its path. Acura drivers know when they have a winner. The CSX is yet another example of that.
Our entire selection of Acura CSX Accessories and Parts is centered on giving you the widest range of options possible. It doesn't matter if you're itching to style up your vehicle for a sizzling "show car" look or if you seek out the latest methods of protection and comfort, CARiD.com's array of Acura CSX accessories and parts will lead the way. The biggest names at the best value - that's how we do it. If you're on the hunt for top-quality Acura CSX accessories, consider CARiD your home away from home!
Whatever you expect from your Acura CSX, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Acura CSX and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by