- (21)Door Lock Actuators + SwitchesAcura CSX
- (5)Light Relays + SensorsAcura CSX
- (1)Trunk + Tailgate Locks & SwitchesAcura CSX
- (48)Wipers + WashersAcura CSX
- (6)FusesAcura CSX
- (8)Cigarette Lighters + ComponentsAcura CSX
- (5)Window Motor + SwitchAcura CSX
- (111)Car BulbsAcura CSX
- (9)BatteriesAcura CSX
- (16)AlternatorsAcura CSX
- (13)StartersAcura CSX
- (3)Relays, Sensors & SwitchesAcura CSX
- (6)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesAcura CSX
- (2)Cooling System Switches, Sensors & RelaysAcura CSX
- (39)Oxygen SensorsAcura CSX
- (7)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesAcura CSX
- Transmission Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsAcura CSX
- (22)Electrical LubricantsAcura CSX
The Acura CSX, an entry-level luxury vehicle built in and for Canada, was designed on the Honda Civic platform. Exceptionally reliable, speedy, and maneuverable, the automobile at once gained high popularity on the North American market. It was produced between 2005 and 2011 in sedan body style. For some model years, the CSX managed to be the best-selling car in Canada, which was naturally the first success on the Canadian market for Acura. Nevertheless, the make decided to upgrade the lineup, and the CSX was discontinued 6 years after the manufacture was launched.
On this web page, Acura CSX electrical parts are offered. All components are high-quality, durable, and functional as they're manufactured by well-known, experienced brands – Denso, Dorman, Bosch, Omega, Audiopipe, QB, Hayden, and many others. We have added descriptions, specifications, reviews, and images to give you a comprehensive picture of the component and its features. Ignition switches and locks, light relays and sensors, batteries, alternators, and lots of other parts are stored here at reasonable prices. We structured them all conveniently so that you can spend just a couple of minutes to find the required part for your Acura CSX.
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...Ensures cranking and starting performance under all temperature extremes100% full-load tested – meets or exceeds OE manufacturers' torque, amperage draw and RPM standards$42.86 - $1,126.83
- Spec-D® Wiring KitWiring Kit by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories.Custom style lighting parts for a unique appearance and better visibilityHigh-tech engine parts for the most power and best performance$8.90
- Dorman® Pop-Out Cigarette Lighter and ElementPop-Out Cigarette Lighter and Element by Dorman®. Dorman Cigarette Lighters are made to blend in with the aesthetic design of your interior. Different styles are available, including the pop-out type with a short or long knob for...A variety of Cigarette Lighters available for a wide range of applicationsInstallation wire helps properly ground the connection (where applicable)$4.96 - $9.58
- ACDelco® Professional™ AlternatorProfessional™ Alternator by ACDelco®. Thoroughly tested and backed by competitive warranty coverage, ACDelco Professional NEW Alternators – for GM and non-GM vehicles – are manufactured using ISO Quality Standards. ACDelco...New units are manufactured under the guidelines of ISO Quality Standards to ensure consistent quality.All components are 100% new to provide improved performance and long-life reliability.$43.01 - $380.16
- Denso® AlternatorAlternator by Denso®. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit™...Bearing 100% tested to OE standards and repacked with OEM grade lubricantStator Insulation tested to 600 volts$29.32 - $591.96
- Quality-Built® AlternatorAlternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable...$25.92 - $456.93
- USA Industries® Remanufactured AlternatorRemanufactured Alternator by USA Industries®. This premium product is designed to properly provide power to electronic components of your vehicle when it is running. This alternator by USA Industries is designed to fit like the...Designed to provide power to your vehicle's electrical systemMade from premium materials$24.69 - $189.89
- Remy® AlternatorAlternator by Remy®. The alternators by Remy provide significant fuel efficiency and the lowest noise available on the market today. They feature patented winding technology which helps them boast the lowest mass in the industry,...Features a refined designPatented winding technology$29.38 - $567.94
- Exide® Edge™ AGM BatteryEdge™ AGM Battery by Exide®. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries stay strong and...17X More Energy for Everything like repeated use of technology and shuttle driving1Because the plates are compressed in rows, the battery uses its total volume to provide greater energy capacity$149.52 - $178.82
- Optima® YellowTop™ Car BatteryYellowTop™ Car Battery by Optima®. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items...Optima® Spiralcell Technology™Deep-cycle and cranking power$163.78 - $236.38
- Shuriken® AGM BatteryAGM 12V Starting Battery by Shuriken®. Shuriken Power Cells are the solution for powering your high-power car audio installation. These AGM batteries will never leak electrolyte and can be mounted anywhere in any position, even...$209.82 - $402.70
- Odyssey® Extreme™ BatteryExtreme Battery by Odyssey®. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey® Extreme Series™ batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series batteries...70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries - high stable voltage for longer periods of timeCan be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first$139.23 - $570.61
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...Designed to withstand the harshest environmentsProvides balanced high speed torque for maximum performance and dependability$46.91 - $1,293.45
- ACDelco® Professional™ StarterProfessional™ Starter by ACDelco®. Thoroughly tested and backed by competitive warranty coverage, ACDelco Professional NEW Starters – for GM and non-GM vehicles – are manufactured using ISO Quality Standards. ACDelco NEW...New units are manufactured under the guidelines of ISO Quality Standards to ensure consistent quality.All components are 100% new to provide improved performance and long-life reliability.$41.60 - $553.09
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$14.33 - $341.57
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Electrical PartsAll About Window Regulators & MotorsA window regulator is the mechanical assembly behind a door panel that is responsible for moving a glass window up or down along a guided track. Basic window regulators which have been around since enclosed automobiles were first introduced 100 years ago are operated by a hand crank, and power window regulators use an electric motor to do the work of moving the glass along its path. In this article, we'll discuss the basic designs of window regulators and how they work.
- Wiper BladesThe Importance of Winter Wiper BladesSnow, ice, freezing rain, and frigid temperatures make winter driving treacherous; nevertheless you're prepared, right? Your all-season radials have plenty of tread, the antifreeze is good to -32°F, and the ice scraper is in the car, ready to go. You even remembered to pack a blanket and cell phone charger in case you get stuck. But what about your wiper blades? If they're the same ones that baked on your windshield all summer then you could be in for problems. How do you know if your wiper blades are any good? And if they're not should you replace them with the same kind for winter driving? Read on to find out.
- Replacement Electrical PartsHow to Check and Replace FusesFuses are designed to stop excess current flow that can overheat circuits, damage equipment, or even cause a fire. To account for normal electrical spikes and surges, vehicle designers typically specify fuses with amp ratings of double the current flow a circuit will see under normal conditions. In automotive applications, there are push in/pull out blade fuses which resemble teeth, and there are cylindrically-shaped fuses which snap in place at both ends.
Acura CSX Electrical Parts Reviews
2012 Chevy Silverado