Acura CSX Driveline & Axle Parts
- Axle Assemblies & Components
- Axles & Components
- Driveshafts & Components
- Transfer Cases & Components
- Differentials & Components
- Differential Covers & Components
- Wheel Hubs, Bearings, Seals & Components
- CV Joints, Boots & Components
- Universal Joints & Components
- Replacement Driveshaft Yokes
- Transfer Case Lubricants
- Differential Lubricants
- Bearing Lubricants
- CV Joint Lubricants
- Oil Change Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Timken®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$34.29 - $753.17
- SurTrack®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack®. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality neoprene...Designed from the ground up to meet or even exceed all OEM requirements in fit, form and functionEngineered to work at varying angles, constant rotational speeds, without friction and play$33.86 - $136.30
- Quality-Built®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built®. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.Meet or Exceed OE Specs100% QC Inspected$19.13 - $205.87
- GSP North America®CV Axle AssemblyCV Axle Assembly by GSP North America®. Company has developed quite a large number of this kind of CV Axles, which can enable you to have a quite and smooth voyage. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years...GSP’s new axle program consistently offers the best application coverage, most SKU count, and more new numbers than any other competitorsGSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949$30.67 - $101.03
- Mevotech®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Mevotech®. Restore an accurate wheel positioning for a smooth and safe ride by simply replacing your worn or warped wheel hub and bearings with quality and durable products by Mevotech. All parts are...Integrated flanges help reduce wobble and maintain internal bearing integrityBearings are pre-lubricated with high-pressure, high-temperature grease for minimal friction and wear$15.61 - $296.75
- Beck Arnley®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s,...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$34.62 - $280.29
- GSP North America®Axle Bearing and Hub AssemblyAxle Bearing and Hub Assembly by GSP North America®. The main function of Auto hub is to bear the weight of vehicle and provide accurate direction for hub transmission. The hub is a very important safety part which will bear the axial...GSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949Strict quality standards and controls on international level are being applied through all the processes$6.26 - $176.52
- MOOG®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by MOOG®. If you hear a rumbling noise while driving and have excessive play when the wheel is rocked, you’re in need of new bearings. MOOG has hub assemblies with OE style bearings and superior seals to...Exclusive oil seal design eliminates leaking and contaminationIntegral raceway design provides proper clearance between ball and bearing riding surfaces$33.09 - $570.70
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Wheel Hub AssemblyAdvantage™ Wheel Hub Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Hubs, Bearings and Seals have the quality, reliability and performance you require wherever you drive. ACDelco offers a full line of quality GM OE Bearings and Oil Seals that meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$30.12 - $374.17
- Centric®C-Tek™ Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyC-Tek Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using quality components, C-Tek hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications...High Quality Replacement ComponentsExacting fit and function$21.69 - $231.90
- Centric®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using OE quality components, Centric hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications...100% OE quality componentsExacting fit and function$30.08 - $360.31
- SKF®Replacement Wheel HubsReplacement Wheel Hubs by SKF®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...Excellent replacement for your worn out or faulty partDesigned to restore original performance and reliability$27.65 - $389.41
- SKF®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by SKF®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SKF features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$6.45 - $351.98
- Pilot®Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Pilot®. Hub Assemblies feature high quality metal roller balls with added rollers over OE requirements to create a final product that is capable of bearing loads 20% to 30% more than other brands. All Hub Assembly...ABS Sensor cable is constructed of nitrile butadiene rubber capable of handling temperatures from -40 degree F to 225 degree FUtilizing Superior seals to provide optimal performance between -30 degree F to 300 degree F$13.34 - $164.19
- Timken®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced surface finishes, and...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$3.65 - $430.99
- Quality-Built®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Quality-Built®. All-new bearings feature OE form, fit and finish to provide optimal performance and bearing longevity. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing...Meet or Exceed OE Specs100% QC Inspected$9.59 - $88.50
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Wheel Hub BearingAdvantage™ Wheel Hub Bearing by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$7.98 - $61.53
- National®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by National®. This bearing is manufactured from high quality steel and constructed utilizing state-of-the-art computer controlled heat treatment technology to ensure ultimate performance and unmatched durability. It meets...Possesses excellent antifriction propertiesManufactured utilizing computer controlled heat treatment processes for lasting performance$2.47 - $892.58
- Mevotech®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Mevotech®. Replace your vehicle's old and worn-out bearings with Mevotech wheel bearings. These are designed to minimize noise and vibrations and guarantee smooth movement with consistent torque. The bearings also...Reduces noise and vibrationProvides axial and radial support$3.52 - $126.82
- Beck Arnley®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand understands...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$6.49 - $154.78
- Centric®C-Tek Standard Wheel BearingC-Tek Standard Wheel Bearing by Centric®. With this product, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and includes all you need to...Matches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitmentManufactured under OE and OES standards$2.75 - $90.24
- Centric®Premium™ Wheel BearingPremium™ Wheel Bearing by Centric®. With this product, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and includes all you need to return...Matches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitmentManufactured under OE and OES standards$3.13 - $344.31
- National®Axle Shaft SealAxle Shaft Seal by National®. Don’t just repair a leak, prevent future problems with a National Oil Seal. This part is manufactured using exclusive National Dynamic Edge technology that generates a dynamic pumping action to keep...Designed to increase wheel-end reliability by effectively excluding dirt, moisture, and other contaminantsA patent-pending National Dynamic Edge technology allows for maximum protection$3.26 - $43.26
- National®Automatic Transmission Differential BearingAutomatic Transmission Differential Bearing by National®. This bearing is manufactured from high quality steel and constructed utilizing state-of-the-art computer controlled heat treatment technology to ensure ultimate performance and...Possesses excellent antifriction propertiesManufactured utilizing computer controlled heat treatment processes for lasting performance$17.94 - $33.40
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Rear Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly (712256)Professional Grade™ Rear Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Raybestos®. The latest generation of hub units has a suspension mounting flange machined onto the outer shell with integral raceways, and a brake/wheel mounting flange with...Lifetime lubricationAngular bearing contact for axial stability$62.52
- Valvoline®DuraBlend™ Synthetic Blend Grease (VV279)Universal DuraBlend™ Synthetic Blend Grease by Valvoline®. Volume: 14.1 oz. Quantity: 1 Piece. DuraBlend™ Grease is a synthetic blend extreme-pressure, heavy-duty automotive grease specially formulated to protect disc brake wheel...DuraBlend™ Grease is a synthetic blend extreme-pressureHeavy-duty automotive grease used to protect your vehicle and fleet applications$3.91
- Valvoline®General Multi-Purpose GreaseUniversal General Multi-Purpose Grease by Valvoline®. Quantity: 1 Piece. Valvoline™ General Multi-Purpose Grease is a general-purpose EP grease designed for both automotive and industrial uses. It is recommended as a chassis and...Valvoline™ General Multi-Purpose Grease is a general-purpose EP grease designed for both automotive and industrial usesExcellent water resistance$3.11 - $3.53
- GKN®CV Joint Grease (9004311)Universal CV Joint Grease by GKN®. 80 g. GKN Driveline is the market leader in the development and delivery of contemporary and electrified driveline systems and solutions. With a comprehensive global footprint, design, develop,...Exceptional service and dependabilityPerfect to meet your vehicle's power needs$0.89
- Sta-Lube®Heavy Duty Drum Brake Wheel Bearing Grease Can 14 oz (SL3131)Universal Heavy Duty Drum Brake Wheel Bearing Grease Can by Sta-Lube®. 14 oz. Extreme pressure Multi-Purpose Grease is the best general purpose grease for a wide range of applications. It offers an excellent mechanical and shear stable...A sodium-based short fiber grease for autos & trucks with drum brake systems and slow speed industrial bearingsMeets most demands for economical wheel bearing lubrication$4.78
- Sta-Lube®Hi Temperature Disc Brake Wheel Bearing GreaseUniversal Hi Temperature Disc Brake Wheel Bearing Grease by Sta-Lube®. A sodium-based short fiber grease for autos & trucks with drum brake systems and slow speed industrial bearings. Meets demands for most economical wheel bearing...A very stable resistant Aluminum Complex greaseContains rust & oxidation inhibitors, anti-wear and extreme pressure additives & fortified with "moly" and graphite$6.25 - $183.94
The Acura CSX was in production from 2005 to 2011. The car was exclusively designed for the Canadian market to be officially sold only there, while in the USA and in other countries, the badge-engineered version called the Honda Civic was offered instead. The CSX was positioned as an entry vehicle in the company’s lineup and featured three basic trims: Touring, Premium, and Premium + Navi. As well as the Honda-badged sibling, the CSX possessed a performance version that featured an upgraded powertrain, a slightly changed exterior and an exclusive trim package. In 2012, the CSX was succeeded by the ILX that was intended to be offered in both Canada and the USA.
In case your Acura CSX is in need of replacement parts, you should visit our e-shop. We’re proud of the vast selection of truly upscale aftermarket products collected in our virtual catalog. Thousands of parts, designed and manufactured by leading companies in the aftermarket, have been carefully classified according to the product category and the vehicle model they fit. At the webpage, you can browse through Acura CSX axles & driveline parts. Click on the model year of your CSX to be fully assured that the parts you look through are appropriate for your vehicle.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- January 11, 2017CV Boot Repair Kits | Replace the Boot, Not the...To understand the function of a CV boot, it`s important to first look at what the "CV" part signifies. A constant velocity (CV) joint is a coupling found on one or...
- October 03, 2016Axle Glossary | The A-to-Z List of DefinitionsWhether you`re performing a route axle bearing service, replacing a CV drive axle, or overhauling a complete rear axle assembly, you`re going to come across numerous...
- July 18, 2016U-Joints: Identification, Selection, and...A "u-joint", or universal joint, is a coupling that connects two shafts that are at different angles to one another, in a fashion that allows both to rotate freely...
- September 12, 2014Wheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings,...Wheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this...
- August 20, 2014The Difference Between A Transaxle And A...In this article we`ll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a...