Volkswagen Cabrio Accessories & Parts
The Volkswagen Cabrio premiered in 1979 as a convertible version of the popular Golf compact sedan/hatchback. It utilized the same Mk1 series construction and was manufactured off of Volkswagen's A1 platform. At its launch, the Cabrio was called the Cabriolet or Rabbit Convertible. Under the hood was a variety of inline four-cylinder engines mated to a standard four/five-speed manual transmission or an optional three-speed automatic. Among the vehicle's main features were its reinforced body construction and a roll bar. It also featured a luxury-car amount of amenities as well as décor. The convertible top of the Cabrio was made of vinyl, insulated, and could be manually or hydraulically operated. As for the model's dimensions, the Volkswagen Cabrio's first generation measured in with a wheelbase of 94.5 inches, a width of 63.4 inches, a height of 55.6 inches, and an overall length of 145.9 inches.
There weren't many changes made to the Cabrio parts during its Mk1 time on the road, although throughout the years there were would be minor revisions made to the exterior Cabrio parts. However, most of the updates were made to the inside of the model. When the Volkswagen Cabriolet debuted, it was outfitted with a standard AM/FM tuner. As the middle of the 1980s progressed, the stereo was upgraded to include a cassette-tape deck along with the previous AM/FM tuner. Materials around the interior were also improved. There were no alterations to the drivetrain, however. By the close of the decade, Volkswagen was finishing up the design of the second-generation of the Cabriolet. Unlike the previous incarnation of the convertible, the redesigned Cabriolet would be constructed off of VW's new A3 platform.
1993 welcomed in the arrival of the second-generation Volkswagen Cabriolet. Similar to the first go-round, the second-generation of the model showed off a variety of inline four-cylinder engines mated to either a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic as an option. A 1.9L Turbodiesel Direct Injection configuration was also available and good for producing up to 200 horsepower. As for the model's overall dimensions, the Volkswagen Cabrio measured in with a wheelbase of 97.3 inches (1999- 97.4 inches), a width of 66.7 inches, a height of 56 inches, and an overall length of 160.4 inches. In 1999, Volkswagen instituted the first redesign of the second-generation Cabrio, which included updates to such Cabrio parts, as front and rear fascias, a new front-end grille, and updated headlights. There were not any more revisions made to the Cabrio during its time being assembled and by 2002, Volkswagen had decided to replace it in the lineup with the New Beetle and Eos. Even still, the Cabrio is still a visible presence on the road and has enjoyed great success due to its top-notch construction and reliability.
The Volkswagen Cabrio doesn't have many equals in the VW brand, as this dashing convertible has become a fixture for many who understand life's little pleasures. Like its sibling the Golf, the Cabrio keeps in top form thanks to its compact muscle along as well as a nice spoonful of economical luxury. The Cabrio was designed to allow its drivers a chance to reach for the stars and the model hasn't disappointed. The Cabrio manages to find a way to impress with the top down or up, bearing down enthusiasm and expert automotive design to the masses.
There's no telling what your ride is capable once you hook up with Volkswagen Cabrio Accessories and Parts. Anything you need for style, protection, and comfort is right here inside our selection of Volkswagen Cabrio accessories and parts. Grilles, dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, chrome trim - you name it, not only do we have it, but in the highest quality on the planet. Our entire inventory of Volkswagen Cabrio accessories and parts comes from the best names in the business at a value you can trust. Because for a vehicle like this you can't settle for anything less.
- Coverking® - Tactical Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $229.99$229.99
- Covercraft® - Dustop™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $191.74$191.74
- Remin® - Full KitStarting at: $195.00$195.00
- DashMat® - Limited Edition™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Rhino-Rack® - Multi Purpose HolderStarting at: $44.10$44.10
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- Colgan® - Sports BraStarting at: $80.09$80.09
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $174.98$174.98
- XPEL® - Headlight Protection KitStarting at: $48.97$48.97
Whatever you expect from your Volkswagen Cabrio, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volkswagen Cabrio and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Volkswagen Cabrio Dash Kits
- Volkswagen Cabrio Chrome Trim
- Volkswagen Cabrio Floor Mats
- Volkswagen Cabrio Cargo Liners
- Volkswagen Cabrio Seat Covers
- Volkswagen Cabrio Car Covers
- Volkswagen Cabrio Custom Gauges
- Volkswagen Cabrio Light Covers
- Volkswagen Cabrio Side Mirrors
- Volkswagen Cabrio License Plates
- Volkswagen Cabrio Wiper Blades
- Volkswagen Cabrio Bike Racks
- Volkswagen Cabrio Roof Racks
- Volkswagen Cabrio Trailer Hitches
- Volkswagen Cabrio Sun Shades
- Volkswagen Cabrio Dash Covers
- Volkswagen Cabrio Side Vents
- Volkswagen Cabrio Car Organizers
- Volkswagen Cabrio Car Bras
- Volkswagen Cabrio Racing Seats
| Posted by James | (Bumpass, VA)
Purchased these for the front of my 1998 Cabrio. They fit well, look good and the order process was easy and fast. Great product at a good price.