Cabrio Brakes, Pads, Rotors
Your Cabrio gives you fun and excitement so you need to give it the right tools so that it can continue operating at its best. Of course, the right tools are performance upgrades and we have everything you need to get the improvements you’re looking for whether that means a complete overhaul or just improving some areas. No matter what you do you need to make sure your brakes are working at their best so we have a wide range of Volkswagen Cabrio brakes, pads and rotors.
Your braking system is obviously important because it determines how well you stop but it can also be important to your budget because aftermarket systems often have lower maintenance costs. We stock some of the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, Hawk and EBC which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from manufacturers with years of experience and knowledge of the best and most proven technologies. We have the information you need to make an informed decision and once you see the value you get from the prices we offer you’ll be left wondering why you didn’t upgrade your brakes a long time ago!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 2 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- BAER® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $143.75$143.75
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $45.03$45.03
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsStarting at: $61.16$61.16
- HAWK® - OES Front Brake PadsStarting at: $44.80$44.80
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $47.26$47.26
- BREMBO® - Sport Drilled Rear RotorsStarting at: $214.29$214.29
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsStarting at: $30.07$30.07
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Front Brake KitStarting at: $161.86$161.86
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $81.25$81.25
- BREMBO® - Sport Slotted Rear RotorsStarting at: $214.29$214.29
"Fit on 1997 Eurovan Camper with ATE front brakes. No issues with installation. Quiet operation, good braking power. Installed them just two weeks ago. Will have to see about brake dust development and long-term performance. So far, all is well."
"Based on a recommendation, I chose Hawk HPS. Purchased these pads as a replacement... IMHO the Hawk HPS pads stop even better than the factory pads. Brake dust on the wheels is minimal. Great upgrade from stock for any vehicle. Hawk pads have amazing performance."