- (12)Custom HeadlightsVolkswagen Cabrio
- (39)Factory HeadlightsVolkswagen Cabrio
- (9)Projector HeadlightsVolkswagen Cabrio
- (19)LED HeadlightsVolkswagen Cabrio
- (8)Halo HeadlightsVolkswagen Cabrio
- (1)Signal LightsVolkswagen Cabrio
- (74)Fog LightsVolkswagen Cabrio
- (10)Daytime Running LightsVolkswagen Cabrio
- (154)Headlight BulbsVolkswagen Cabrio
- LED Headlight KitsVolkswagen Cabrio
The cute Volkswagen Cabrio is still a really popular car with people who love its distinctive looks and fun personality. If you drive one of these great cars and are looking for ways to update it with some top quality after market accessories, then one good thing to consider is installing some improved, custom headlights. Custom headlights can offer a much more powerful beam than the factory standard headlights on the Cabrio, making night driving a lot easier on the eyes, and safer, too. It will also allow you to give your Cabrio a more up to date and modern look, as well as letting you personalize the vehicle.
At CARiD, we offer a wide range of choices when it comes to Volkswagen Cabrio headlights. We have brilliant Volkswagen Cabrio Euro headlights, which work really well with the car's German styling, and also strong, powerful Volkswagen Cabrio halo projectors which give you a real boost in terms of visibility. We carry all of the leading brands, like Plasmaglow and Lumen, and all of our products are backed by extensive warranties and guarantees, so you can buy with peace of mind. Get yours here at CARiD today!
- Spec-D® Halo Projector HeadlightsHalo Projector Headlights by Spec-D.$89.67 - $417.41
- Spec-D® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spec-D.$63.91 - $480.60
- Spec-D® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spec-D.$32.04 - $480.60
- Spec-D® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Spec-D.$89.67 - $462.58
- Spec-D® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spec-D.$35.24 - $480.60
- TYC® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by TYC.$19.87 - $872.45
- Sherman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Sherman. Don't risk your safety by driving with non-functional or damaged headlights. Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to provide a direct fit along with factory-like...$33.48 - $867.64
- HELLA® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by HELLA. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...$86.91 - $1,904.02
- Maxzone® Replacement HeadlightsReplacement Headlights by Maxzone. When you need a headlight bulb or a headlight bulb, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$24.30 - $897.10
- TYC® Factory Replacement Side Marker LightsFactory Replacement Side Marker Lights by TYC. Whenever you're on the road, you want all the lights to function at their best, because you know that your safety and safety of other drivers depends on it. Then again, you think that...$2.54 - $150.68
- TYC® Factory Turn Signal / Parking LightsFactory Turn Signal / Parking Lights by TYC.$2.54 - $160.58
- Dorman® Replacement Turn Signal LightsReplacement Turn Signal Lights by Dorman. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$6.10 - $151.42
- Sherman® Replacement Turn Signal LightsReplacement Turn Signal Lights by Sherman. Built to meet stringent OEM criteria, Sherman turn signals and cornering lights will directly replace your factory equipment to provide OE look, fit, and function. You can always rely on...$3.36 - $172.50
- Eagle® Replacement Signal LightReplacement Signal Light by Eagle. Unleash your power on the road even in the darkest of the nights. Highly durable and distinctively stylish, Eagle lights are designed to outperform most of their counterparts, and they do!$2.28 - $107.03
- Eagle® Replacement Parking LightReplacement Parking Light by Eagle. Eagle replacement parking lights are identical to your factory units in form, fit, and function, so they install with no problem and deliver reliable performance mile after mile. Eagle parking...$4.65 - $107.03
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Dorman® Windshield Wiper Arm$31.68 - $36.26
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$257.53 - $367.01