Volkswagen Cabrio Tires
- ACCELERA® PHI-R$41.41 - $107.24
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.93 - $283.15
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS80$101.21 - $248.28
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.94
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 2$92.10 - $396.11
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$70.92 - $132.45
- DELINTE® DH2$30.30 - $89.40
About Volkswagen Cabrio Tires
Nowadays, the cost of living is quite high in most countries. Food and gas prices are constantly on the rise, and many people have resorted to cutting back on unnecessary costs. This is a very smart decision, because so many of the things that we enjoy are not fully utilized, like food, time, and resources. The rise in gas prices is undoubtedly one of the biggest changes that affects the world, and drivers are now looking for new ways to make their driving more efficient and use up less fuel. It might sound surprising, but buying a set of high-quality custom wheels and keeping them in check is one of the ways to do this. Under- and over-inflated tires are not very efficient and cause you to use up more fuel than you need, while worn-out ones are also detrimental to consumption. Consequently, it can certainly be advantageous for you to invest in the Volkswagen Cabrio tires sold at CARiD.
To find a set for your Cabrio, all you need to do is visit our online catalog, find your car model and choose from the wide assortment offered to you. Once you’ve done this, you can proceed to buying the product. This should take little time and soon you’ll be behind the wheel again, enjoying the feel of the road beneath the wheels of your car.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.