Volkswagen Air Intakes
- Amarok Performance Air Intake Systems
- Beetle Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cabrio Performance Air Intake Systems
- CC Performance Air Intake Systems
- Corrado Performance Air Intake Systems
- Eos Performance Air Intake Systems
- Eurovan Performance Air Intake Systems
- Fox Performance Air Intake Systems
- Golf Performance Air Intake Systems
- Golf Gti Performance Air Intake Systems
- Jetta Performance Air Intake Systems
- Passat Performance Air Intake Systems
- Phaeton Performance Air Intake Systems
- Polo Performance Air Intake Systems
One of the world's largest and most successful carmakers, the Volkswagen Group maintains a serious presence in every market worldwide. The Volkswagen cars have a well-earned reputation for excellent design and execution. Since the year 1949, when the first Beetles hit the shores of the U.S., then followed by the iconic Type 2 "Bus", Volkswagen vehicles remained the unbeatable leaders when it came to everyday use simplicity and versatility. The company evolved, keeping up with the times and producing the lively Golf, the progenitor of all modern "hot hatchbacks", and the classic Passat. The German company's current lineup includes everything from small family sedans to large and spacious SUV's, all equally tightly built and extremely durable.
If you seek to give a power boost to your Volkswagen or to add some unique styling to its looks and sound, you've come to the right place. CARiD store features a huge range of upgrade parts for your car, including the top-quality air filters and air induction kits, designed to deliver more clean and cold air to the engine for increased performance and fuel efficiency. Pick your Volkswagen model and year and take a look at what high quality air intakes we have in stock for you.
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 36 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $36.99$36.99
- aFe® - Pro GUARD 7 Air FilterStarting at: $78.23$78.23
- Genuine® - Air Cleaner MountStarting at: $24.21$24.21
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $15.74$15.74
- AIRAID® - Panel Air FilterStarting at: $50.90$50.90
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $15.61$15.61
- Full® - Air FilterStarting at: $11.52$11.52
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake System Starting at: $276.25$276.25
- GREEN FILTER® - Factory Replacement Air FilterStarting at: $45.04$45.04
- Purolator® - Air FilterStarting at: $9.37$9.37
Posted by Geoffrey M.
"The intake was a breeze to install. Instructions were clear and easy to follow. There was one quirk with my VW though, the secondary air injection hose connection was a tight fit. I had to remove the intake pipe from the silicone connector and affix the hose to get it to seat properly and click into place. After buttoning everything up, I took it for a test drive, the 2.5-L motor pulls stronger between 2000 rpm and 4500 rpm. Do not have to downshift as much either. Wonderful product that delivered what it said it would."
Posted by Ronald V.
"Having read previous comments in a favorable review, I decided to go ahead with my purchase, and I am glad I did. After receiving the system and opening a very well packed box, I found all the purchased items in perfect condition. Following a well written instruction paper made it very easy to install, and within an hour, I was ready for a test run. But fist let me say, the installation went very well. The parts fit perfectly and without any issues. Now back to the test drive. The first thing you notice is the whirl of the turbo. I also noticed the tube lack that was there before, it was now gone due to the increase flow of air/fuel mixture. I am very pleased with the outcome of this modification and recommend it to anyone who is looking for an increase in performance and the sound of the turbo winding up."
Posted by Joel M.
"The end result of this CAI was great. It added a little more power and a nice throaty sound to my engine. The only problem was that I purchased the product it told me to for my 2008 VW Rabbit. The only issue it that it listed it as not having a MAF but it wasn't until 2009 that my vehicle didn't have a MAF so at first it did not work with my engine because there was no where to plug the MAF into. Once we custom fabricated the piping we fit the stock MAF into the proper location in the piping and it worked beautifully. Looks like it came from factory like that and came out sounding and working beautifully. "
Posted by Alex P.
"Extremely easy installation picture guide was identical to my car. This intake system Is small, sleek, and adds a deep roar as well. It adds the necessary throttle response and keeps going through all gears. Highly recommended! Thanks CARiD and WeaponR. "
Posted by Beau D.
"The picture is not the same as the product you get. Pic shows two holes for the secondary air intake. Product received only had one hole so I had to drill out another hole for the secondary air intake."