Volkswagen Golf Air Intakes
The Golf is sold across the world because it’s small enough to fit anywhere and big enough to carry whatever you need to take with you so you want to make sure that it’s running at its best every time you take it out of the garage. That means that you need the right performance upgrades and you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need to get the right performance including the Volkswagen Golf air intake which can give you big benefits without the big price tag.
Your air intake is an important component because it is how air reaches your engine to be burn with fuel in order to make power. There are different types of intakes like the short ram intake that will give your engine more air so that there is more of it to burn or the cold air intake which allows your engine to receive cooler air that is easier to burn. We have the information you need to decide which one will suit your lifestyle the best and once you choose you’ll find it at lower prices than you’re expecting so you get great value!
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 9 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- K&N® - 57S Performance AirboxStarting at: $156.57$156.57
- Weapon-R® - Dragon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $126.65$126.65
- Injen® - SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $250.80$250.80
- HPS Silicone Hoses® - Cold Air IntakeStarting at: $235.00$235.00
- AEM® - Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $247.53$247.53
- aFe® - Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $275.00$275.00
- VOLANT® - CAI Kit with Donaldson's® PowerCore™ FilterStarting at: $369.48$369.48
- K&N® - Apollo Cold Air Induction SystemStarting at: $222.63$222.63
- Weapon-R® - Neo-Ti Finish Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $263.50$263.50
- Injen® - RD Series Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $276.91$276.91
"The intake was a breeze to install. Instructions were clear and easy to follow. There was one quirk with my VW though, the secondary air injection hose connection was a tight fit. I had to remove the intake pipe from the silicone connector and affix the hose to get it to seat properly and click into place. After buttoning everything up, I took it for a test drive, the 2.5-L motor pulls stronger between 2000 rpm and 4500 rpm. Do not have to downshift as much either. Wonderful product that delivered what it said it would."
"Sounds awesome! Sounds like it used to at low RPMs, but when I put the pedal to the floor, you really hear the awesome growl. They sent me some bits that didn't quite fit, but it's awesome nonetheless."
"I always knew Injen made high quality products and the intake I bought for my GTI was no exception. Great growl, excellent airflow for my turbo, and even more enormous power to put you back in your seat."